Decorah Iowa, Bald Eagle Cam-Watch the babies hatch :)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I will be youtubing the hatchlings tomorrow morning. About to head out to the Show!

Looks like I will be youtubing the hatchlings tomorrow morning. About to head out to the Show!

Have fun! Like Teh, I've never been.

Will do! I'll check in every once in a while. Auntie has to check the babies!!

I know that mom/pop is sleeping soooooo peacefully, my head may be on my keyboard before long. lol

I'm back! Right across from game stop Kohls was having 80 and 90% off sales.. I got sucked in! LOL
Ohh and my phone went nutso again so i took it in and told them to reset it back to factory settings.. so they did much to my sadness.. but it didn't help anything it went crazy again.. sooo I found out my warranty is up April 3rd! 2 days within warranty praise the lord LOL! So they are sending me a new droid and it should be here tuesday.. i'm over losing all my apps and such... but bummed about my pics and videos i had of the kids.

Belimom this is for you..

IF i had not been in the warranty period I could have sent it back, but it would have cost me $229 to get a new one. OR i could have made an insurance claim but that has a $100 deductible.

Thanks, Peeps... DH is eligible for an upgrade with Verizon in Sept, or from his company if he gets his promotion next week...

OOO good luck on the promotion! My hubby just got one it came with a cell phone and laptop.. unfortunately now he's on call 24/7 LOL

Thanks. He's skeptical (lots of company politics involved), but I'm more optimistic.

I think this one is the female. She seems to be a bit bigger than the one earlier.

Its so funny how she just kinda "face plants" after she turns them. She's done it quite a bit tonight. She gets up, rotates the eggs and then face plants right there. lol

Me thinks she's one tired mama bird... but it hasn't even started yet - LOL! With three at once, she better sleep now.

Okay - I'm off for the night, team. See u guys tomorrow...

I'm not sure but I think one of the eggs has hatched...:woot:

I just saw the little chick!! Just a small fur ball, but a cute small fur ball. Did you know that the oldest could kill the youngest chick especially if the oldest is female, and the parents wouldn't stand in the way.....

Man, I missed it! But what a cute little fuzzy thing it is... :D

Just one, or did the others hatch, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members