Decorah Iowa, Bald Eagle Cam-Watch the babies hatch :)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeps - that's what is odd: blood/gore don't bother me, but a hurting animal does. I would be better with helping hurting people than hurting animals... :eek:

As weird as this sounds... You don't see a hurting animal.. you see the broken bone, you see the cuts and abrasions, you see the stitches... you kinda zone out that it's someones pet... You're too focused on applying pressure, getting the oxygen set up, sterilizing this or that.. etc It isn't until a while after wards when the adrenaline wears off that you go back to the sick ward and open the cage and pet and love them. YOu reassure them when they are hurting too but it's a habit to say good doggy good kitty
Hard to explain :) I believe you'd do better than you think you would...

@Beli - I'm so jeaolus of your time in Egypt!! I would have loved it!
@peeples - Blood and gore don't really bother me either ..hold on, movement! Where's the one with the hole? Saw it. Didn't look much bigger than last time ..

Anyway, I could (and have!) watched Trauma, Life in the ER allll day!!

One of my brothers had a hard time with math. And school in general. He's fairly intelligent so I think he had/has a learning disability. Anyway, he went to summer school every year in high school just to pass. In college, it took him 6 yrs (full-time) to get a 4-yr degree, b/c he had to take many classes a 2nd time. At one point, my father told him that he didn't need a degree since he was going to work in my dad's business. But my brother told me that he had to finish college b/c he had to prove all those teachers wrong who thought he was 'stupid'. He ended up majoring in Finance. ;)

ETA: Sorry - my point is -- I believe you could do it.

Thanks Belimom my husband feels that way too... One of these days I'm going to order a book and just DO IT LOL

OK BRB in a little bit.. one of the used games i bought at game stop today along with Lego SW's doesn't work so i'm going to exchange it

Peeps, your oldest will be in Algebra in a few years. Take a class while he's taking it at school. Learn it together.

More eagle trivia: Their body temperature is about 106 degrees.

That's quite a difference in the 30-40 temps in the Decorah area this week but between the fluff in the nest & snuggling under Mom & Pop, the biddies should stay cozy & warm.

That's what I did. I waited until my kids had taken algebra and passed before I took it. They helped me sooo much!!

Thanks NoZme .. looking at the temps on that page I was getting worried. =)

awww looks like he/she's trying to catch a nap.

Rockabye, birdie, in the treetop....

Going to make a pot of coffee. My luck and something will happen within the next 5 minutes. ... lol

ETA: Yay!! I've been a WS member for 5.5 years. This is post #350!! lol

Awe, is mama sleeping??? So sweet!!

(back after dealing with real life. hope I didn't miss anything!)

No, nothing much has happened...

whew. Coffee's on. I didn't miss anything. yay!

Congrats, LaWanda!!!!

So we had a break at 7:08 and then 8:28 .. so should be switch up time here soon...

Okay - bedtime routine for the kiddos. (Yeah, a little late...). Did I miss anything?

Mom/Pop moved the eggs again, but I really could not see anything. She/He seems restless and it's like they are not sitting all the way down. The camera has been more active it seems like.

ETA: And mr.teh is cursing me because now he is sitting there watching too.........lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024