Decorah Iowa, Bald Eagle Cam-Watch the babies hatch :)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around the nest is a farm (couldn't tell if it was occupied or abandoned) it is also on a fairly busy paved road in the country..

NOw I read on line that the cam is in a secret location however they said on the news that people kept stopping by to see the eagles in person.....

Does anyone know if the estimated times of hatching are fairly accurate? Is this going to happen today or....? :)

What I saw her looking at was something in the air - and she moved her head back/forth and watched it for a few minutes. Maybe the mate? Another raptor...?

Ooh... she just called out to someone! Wonder what the call was? Eggs are hatching???

I just hear her make noise.. maybe she wants her mate to come back and relieve her!

Those two feathers look like they're about to fall out.

Gotta go on an errand... :(... I'll turn on the screen recording ....

She just moved the eggs around a little. The camera person zoomed in on them and one of them looked like it had a little hole in it! Did anyone else see that? I couldn't tell for sure because it could have been a piece of dirt or grass or something.

Does anyone know if the estimated times of hatching are fairly accurate? Is this going to happen today or....? :)

I just read today that it's approximately 35 days but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

i'm picking up the kids and i'm missing it!!! WAAAAAH

Okay - back from getting DD.... Did I miss anything?

She just moved the eggs around a little. The camera person zoomed in on them and one of them looked like it had a little hole in it! Did anyone else see that? I couldn't tell for sure because it could have been a piece of dirt or grass or something.

I noticed a hole last night and it seemed bigger today... One has a hole and another has a crack, I think???

I read that it takes 2-3 days for the babies to peck through.

I get worried about these little babies b/c it's unseasonably cold... :(... I know the parents will keep them warm, but still.

I think she's eating that...gift....

She looks bored. Girl needs a computer so she can log on to Websleuths!

I can't believe how windy it is. Her whole body is moving to the wind.

ok off for Friday night dinner.. Thank heavens for Tapatalk! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member