Dede defends Terri - People Magazine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't find her anywhere on the farm, but he didn't search the entire farm? :waitasec:

Okay, could we have a link for him not being able to find her anywhere on the farm?

TIA

Well, considering that both the owner and the person who was working with Terri believe that Dede disappeared from her work, I guess it's logical to say that they couldn't locate her anywhere on the farm.

Spicher abruptly disappeared from her gardening work that day at a 40-acre property along Old Germantown Road, about four miles from the school, from about 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m., according to information her employer and another person working at the private garden property told investigators.

The owners were preparing for an open garden tour the next day, June 5.

LINK

OF course and always, YMMV.

I don't know if she is lying or not, but I know I would not have a phone on me if I was working on my hands and knees or with a rake or whatever she was supposed to be doing.

FWIW, I keep my cell in my pocket when I am doing yardwork. No reason not to. I think DeDe might be a l i a r .

A thought about Terri's non-emotive posts on FB:

IMO, Kaine was in command & control mode - he made it very clear to his whole team that less was more in terms of communication, and that any family communication would be determined & directed by Kaine HQ and done with approval of LE &/or corporate counsel. He even pissed off the press with here's "this is the party line, use it or lose it" approach.

Perhaps at that time she was following suit - the less said, the better - but she did what she could to stay in touch politely?

:couch: hey, it's just a thought. :)

Emma a thank you wasn't enough for this post. After reading Kaine's letter to his co-workers I wondered the same thing. IMO he wanted to be in control of everyone and everything they said to friends and the press. It was odd that not one of the family members appeared in the news until days after Kryon was missing. I thought it was unusual and impersonal. Why not a plea from all family members the first 24 hours? All IMO

How does one find someone they don't search for? (Scratchy head icon here)

not to be abrupt or the like but how do you know they didn't search for her? How can we possibly know this... ? I am sure LE does. I am sure they have interviewed all of the garden employees. Us discussing it here turns into a huge pi$$ing contest that no one can win. No one can. As LE has held all that they know tight to the vest. All the rest is speculation. People seem to be on one side or the other of that at this point. All I can say is that we must wait.. we have to... until more is officially released.

MOO

No apology necessary, Blondie. Kudos. It felt good to have your thought validation and I knew you hadn't read my post, yet. These threads move so fast that I sometimes post when I read something and am moved to comment before reading through the entire thread. Also, sometimes I just don't have time to read everything. I try my best, though.

GMTA! and all that jazz! Kryon needs to come home!

You'd think that Dede could just send a letter to Terri via snail mail if she needed to communicate a point. It's illegal for anyone to open up someones mail. They could just flush the correspondence down the porcelain god when read, ala KC Anthony, if they are afraid of LE search warrants.

IMO, the only reason for Dede to give People Mag the interview is the garner the sympathy of the millions who read that mag and send smoke signals to TH. JMHO.

IMO, she loves the publicity. Shes too dense to realize bad publicity isn't the same as good publicity, she thinks ANY publicity is just what it is- publicity.

JMO

abbie

I agree, and will go one step further...this is just speculation, but I've seen some posts on this forum from one or two posters that make me wonder if she doesn't sometimes use this forum to get messages out to TH.

I could be very very wrong...(but of course, I suspect I'm not!)

I have felt all along that TH and DS probably followed this forum. As many others have stated before, it probably is very appealing for them to monitor & keep a pulse on public opinion.

As far as communicating between the two via this forum......now that I never even considered......very, very interesting thought.....and I would not be one bit surprised now that you mention it. Very good point!

But out of those lots and lots with poor character,

How many were likely the last one seen with a missing 7 year old?

How many gave misleading info about an MD appt. to a teacher?

How many whose stories and timelines do not match what they told LE they did during said time period?

How many have failed at least 2 polygraphs and walked out on a third?

How many have hired a criminal defense attorney for 350 thousand dollars?

How many sent emails less than 24 hours after their stepson is missing whining about the blogs pointing at her?

How many started up a full on sexting and graphic image fest party with their husbands high school friend?

How many attempted to hire a hitman to kill their husband?

How many were worried about what the press might be saying about her the day after her step son went m issing?

I could go on and on, but the point is, when the molehilll turns into a mountain, it's not because of wishful thinking. It has to be built on something solid. Not just hot air....

May I ask what this has to do with my post? I was not saying anything about the parents or why they said the things they said. What I was stating is that early on in the investigation Terri has been the focus, and now Dede joins her. No matter what these woman do or say people just will never be happy. She was asked questions, she answered. They are all over the news and flyers, we know about a divorce, sextating, MFH, where Dede works, old boyfriends and in the end none of this has anything to do with finding out what happened to Kryon. IMO these 2 woman are not the only ones who have forgotten to mention Kryon.

It may not show us where Kyron us but it does tell us that state of mind of the last person known to have seen him who was like a second mother to him and who hasnt made a single appeal in her own right for him to be returned and yet is happy to run around with bat phones and sexting guys days after her husband has moved out and just days after shes been accused of trying someone to kill her husband. It shows us that shes not stricken with grief because the child she supposedly loved could be out in the wilds or dead or with a sex predator.

I truly find her behaviour beyond disgusting.

DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri Horman, defended Horman in a People magazine interview but there was one glaring contradiction from what sources have told the news media.

The contradiction goes to the heart of what Spicher was doing the morning Kyron Horman vanished. Multiple sources have said Spicher and Terri Horman could not account for about an hour and a half the day Kyron disappeared. And The Oregonian reported Spicher abruptly left a nursery where she was working that morning.

But according to People magazine reporter Elaine Aradillas, Spicer told her: “I never left the property that day.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100942434.html

Remember this news report?

"Friends of Spicher say she was attending a landscaping class at a local nursery when Kyron disappeared and she left her cell phone off. That's the 90-minutes of silence authorities want to question her about."
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoid=17453@koin.web.entriq.net
(At about the 30-second mark.)

Thank you STEADFAST! :heart: Why is this saga over DeDe as the murderous accomplice going on and on when her friends gave an explanation?

Was DeDe's attendance at this 90 minute class verified? Or did LE overlook it? Did DeDe lie about something so easy to verify?

Was it routine for workers on the farm to have lunch together?
Was it routine to call them in for lunch?
Did LE verify that DeDe was called? When a phone is shut off, the pings still show up with the phone company, where did the pings end up?

My gosh, facts that are easily verifiable should be? Why you ask? So they can't be used and twisted ad nauseum to vilify, convict, and hang a person for the sake of tabloid frenzy. MOO

And most importantly - so people can move on and bring justice to Kyron. What's happened to that aspect of the case - where is Kyron?

whew! Terri doing the happy dance! :bananapowerslide:

DeeDee didn't tell LE what they wanted to hear!! :woohoo:

Someone is happy about Dede & TH not telling LE what they want & need to hear like the TRUTH????? I hope you don't have another happy dance when we finally know what the evil people did to Kyron. Kyron is the only important person in this . We will do a happy dance when he is in the arms of his loving normal parents. Come home Kyron!!!!!!!

I would like to add:

The timely leaks about Terri and De De, LE failing to clear accusatory comments, failing to clarify accusations, the never ending hunt for the white truck, the questionnaires with pictures of Terri, and De De. I'm beginning to question if this hasn't turned into a sexist vendetta! Driven by someone, for something other than bringing justice to Kyron. moo

Not that it is, but I'm now wondering! all just my opinions and that stuff.

I wonder how long I will be hyper aware (is that even a term?) of my surroundings at school....I find myself watching everyone, the parking lot, the area around the gym and I watch people come and go to and from an inside ballgame...and I think.....if I am asked tomorrow, whose car was parked by whose and who left with who at what time.......this case is making me completely insane and I was almost there with the Anthony case.:furious:

whew! Terri doing the happy dance! :bananapowerslide:

DeeDee didn't tell LE what they wanted to hear!! :woohoo:

:yes: -----> Terri might be doing a happy dance...

Except -----> I wonder how Dede knows what they wanted to hear?

Maybe what she means is: ------> She told them everything she knew and they said they didn't want to hear it. :waitasec:

I would like to add:

The timely leaks about Terri and De De, LE failing to clear accusatory comments, failing to clarify accusations, the never ending hunt for the white truck, the questionnaires with pictures of Terri, and De De. I'm beginning to question if this hasn't turned into a sexist vendetta! Driven by someone, for something other than bringing justice to Kyron. moo

Not that it is, but I'm now wondering! all just my opinions and that stuff.

Sexist vendetta by whom? Why?

I've seen nothing that lends any credibility to the claim that the focus on Terri and Dede is fueled by sexism.

Women are just as capable of doing bad things as men are. To say otherwise would be sexist, in my opinion.

Thank you STEADFAST! :heart: Why is this saga over DeDe as the murderous accomplice going on and on when her friends gave an explanation?

Was DeDe's attendance at this 90 minute class verified? Or did LE overlook it? Did DeDe lie about something so easy to verify?

Did LE verify that DeDe was called? When a phone is shut off, the pings still show up with the phone company, where did the pings end up?

My gosh, facts that are easily verifiable should be? Why you ask? So they can't be used and twisted ad nauseum to vilify, convict, and hang a person for the sake of tabloid frenzy. MOO

And most importantly - so people can move on and bring justice to Kyron. What's happened to that aspect of the case - where is Kyron?

Yeah, why are they still looking at Dede with her verifiable facts? :waitasec:

I would think that her friends saying DeDE was attending a class at a local nursery would sound kinda hokey, I thought it was a farm, did we hear it was also a nursery? I also thought she was there working, preparing the gardens for some kind of a function the next day. I would also think the owners of the farm, who I assume hired her, had some kind of an idea of the area where she was assigned to work. This might be the reason she could not be located. I doubt if the areas being worked on covered the entire 40 acres.

I'm not sure if I missed it or not, and if so, my apologies in advance. Does People magazine pay for stories? Yes. I want to know if they paid DeDe and if they did how much they paid her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77