Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexist vendetta by whom? Why?

I've seen nothing that lends any credibility to the claim that the focus on Terri and Dede is fueled by sexism.

Women are just as capable of doing bad things as men are. To say otherwise would be sexist, in my opinion.

Yup - women do bad things. There are psychopathic women who murder their children and also have accomplices.

However, before it elevates to that kind of accusation - usually there is some substantial evidence that fuels it.

All we have now is 2 1/2 months of accusatory assumptions based on innuendo, hearsay, timely media leaks, press conferences used for character assassinations, two redheads, one white truck, fantasy of a dead husband, and sex. Somewhere in there is missing Kyron. And if you read my comment, you would see I didn't say it was sexist, but that I'm beginning to wonder about it. moo mhoo

I would think that her friends saying DeDE was attending a class at a local nursery would sound kinda hokey, I thought it was a farm, did we hear it was also a nursery? I also thought she was there working, preparing the gardens for some kind of a function the next day. I would also think the owners of the farm, who I assume hired her, had some kind of an idea of the area where she was assigned to work. This might be the reason she could not be located. I doubt if the areas being worked on covered the entire 40 acres.

You'd think they'd have some idea that a class was being held and check for her there. You'd also think they'd mention the class, especially if it was held during those crucial 90 minutes. I mean, this class must have been being held on the farm; Dede says she was there all day.

The problem is, of course, that we don't have all the information. So DeDe told her friends she left her phone at home. Her friends tell news outlets this information. But we don't know whether that is true or not. The police should easily be able to confirm whether that was true, but no one's telling us.

I'm confused about DeDe's lawyer being reported as saying DeDe was home all day gardening (?) - did he really say that, or is this a case of bad reporting?

Is there something I've missed here?

DeeDee's friends say she was attending a landscaping class during that 90 minute gap?

But DeeDee just said in People that she never left the place she was working.

If her place of employment was also where the landscaping class was being held, then why didn't the owners know that? Why were they trying to call her for lunch and/or find her?

I'm confused. :waitasec:

Someone is happy about Dede & TH not telling LE what they want & need to hear like the TRUTH????? I hope you don't have another happy dance when we finally know what the evil people did to Kyron. Kyron is the only important person in this . We will do a happy dance when he is in the arms of his loving normal parents. Come home Kyron!!!!!!!

Not me doing a happy dance....Terri is. Nothing about Terri makes me happy. I believe she killed Kyron.

I think DeeDee's interview with People was to let Terri know that she, DeeDee, didn't tell LE anything for Terri to be worried about.

The problem is, of course, that we don't have all the information. So DeDe told her friends she left her phone at home. Her friends tell news outlets this information. But we don't know whether that is true or not. The police should easily be able to confirm whether that was true, but no one's telling us.

I'm confused about DeDe's lawyer being reported as saying DeDe was home all day gardening (?) - did he really say that, or is this a case of bad reporting?

No, she told her friends she left her cell phone off during the class, not that she left her cell phone at home. "Friends of Spicher say she was attending a landscaping class at a local nursery when Kyron disappeared and she left her cell phone off. "
It's some other version where she says she left her cell phone at home and that she was working at the farm all day.

See? At least two different versions, not counting her attorney's version that she was home all day.

Do we rather I believe that TH and DD are not having contact? Um no I don't believe that for one second....if they are that close they are in contact. Not buying that cow for one second,IMO.

Yup - women do bad things. There are psychopathic women who murder their children and also have accomplices.

However, before it elevates to that kind of accusation - usually there is some substantial evidence that fuels it.

All we have now is 2 1/2 months of accusatory assumptions based on innuendo, hearsay, timely media leaks, press conferences used for character assassinations, two redheads, one white truck, fantasy of a dead husband, and sex. Somewhere in there is missing Kyron. And if you read my comment, you would see I didn't say it was sexist, but that I'm beginning to wonder about it. moo mhoo

That may be all that you think is there, but my opinion differs from yours. As does my assessment of the body of information that the public have access to. I've said before, it's the accumulation of information that has led me to my opinion.

And nothing in that accumulation of info has even the vaguest hint of a sexist tinge to it.

I have felt all along that TH and DS probably followed this forum. As many others have stated before, it probably is very appealing for them to monitor & keep a pulse on public opinion.

As far as communicating between the two via this forum......now that I never even considered......very, very interesting thought.....and I would not be one bit surprised now that you mention it. Very good point!

There is no reason to believe that TH and DDS are members of WS or are communicating via WS.

Remember, we don't start rumors here and we don't sleuth out members. :nono:

Don't know how to bold, but I'm in question about DeDE's statement that she stayed at Terry's house for 11 days and stated that they were afraid for their own safety after getting death threats. DeDe said they. DeDe moved in around the 28th of June, after Kaine filed for divorce and the RO. To my knowledge, the public wasn't even aware of DeDe until 22nd of July, article in Oregon.com. How could she, DeDe have received death threats, if no one was aware of her at the time she was staying with Terry?

And if they were so afraid, why not go stay at DeDe's instead? As you said, nobody knew about DeDe yet. Her place would have been quite safe.

I would think that her friends saying DeDE was attending a class at a local nursery would sound kinda hokey, I thought it was a farm, did we hear it was also a nursery? I also thought she was there working, preparing the gardens for some kind of a function the next day. I would also think the owners of the farm, who I assume hired her, had some kind of an idea of the area where she was assigned to work. This might be the reason she could not be located. I doubt if the areas being worked on covered the entire 40 acres.

You give many good assumptions and knowing that information would tell us a lot.

If DeDe lied about the class to her friends, IMO, that's huge. If she did attend a 90min class at a local nursery, that would be very verifiable and make sense. Isn't her career working in nurseries/gardening? Why can't LE just check out a few facts and rule that info in/out so people can use it intelligently, or drop it?

According to links DeDe was searched for and not found, yet her car never left the property. Was the nursery close? Did she go to the class with someone? moo

IMO this is as easy to verify as FM being out of the medicine she went to get. Why can't LE verify or not verify so the investigation can move on to what's really important, and that's getting justice for Kyron. moo mho

No, she told her friends she left her cell phone off during the class, not that she left her cell phone at home. "Friends of Spicher say she was attending a landscaping class at a local nursery when Kyron disappeared and she left her cell phone off. "
It's some other version where she says she left her cell phone at home and that she was working at the farm all day.

See? At least two different versions, not counting her attorney's version that she was home all day.

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

You give many good assumptions and knowing that information would tell us a lot.

If DeDe lied about the class to her friends, IMO, that's huge. If she did attend a 90min class at a local nursery, that would be very verifiable and make sense. Isn't her career working in nurseries/gardening? Why can't LE just check out a few facts and rule that info in/out so people can use it intelligently, or drop it?

According to links DeDe was searched for and not found, yet her car never left the property. Was the nursery close? Did she go to the class with someone? moo

IMO this is as easy to verify as FM being out of the medicine she went to get. Why can't LE verify or not verify so the investigation can move on to what's really important, and that's getting justice for Kyron. moo mho

I don't know but I bet LE has verified it...but dang it nobody is tellin' us......boy I am glad I don't have to worry about jury duty up there if this ever comes to it,lol. whew.

But it wouldn't explain why the property owner or co-workers would attempt to use cell phones to reach her.

Depends on where she was working. For example on my father's (rural) property, there are dead areas and other spots where I do get reception. And he only has a little under 4 acres.

Comfort. DDS defending her....and a lot of support.

lol...I don't think she would find comfort here. :crazy: There may be some of us who are on the fence, but I don't think that equates to support.

Well that just does not make sense.

Dede is saying "I just really don't. In my heart my heart, I really don't."

So, Dede is saying she does not think that Terri is involved.

That is very odd to me because Dede's lawyer made the statement to the press the day that Dede went before the Grand Jury that he would be really surprised if there was NOT an arrest made of Terri Horman in the Kyron case.

So, does Dede's lawyer know something that Dede does not know. That would not be possible, would it?

Going by what her lawyer said on June 26th and what Dede said in this interview they do not match.

So, is her lawyer lying? I don't believe he just made that statement without knowing something incriminating about Terri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance.

I don't think he knows any more than we do about Terri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance, and is basing his statement on what he's seeing in the media and from LE. IMO he's just guessing like many here have done. And he knows that if a DA wants an indictment, he's more than likely going to get one. Meaning Terri gets arrested.

Did he say Terri was guilty???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member