Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everybody better prepare......if Casey walks Thursday....you know there will be a HUGE PARTY FOR HER....COMPLETE WITH HOT BODY CONTEST. Just get ready, and get your cameras out.....hell if nothing else, we can make some money like all the other leaches.

You can be completely sure the champagne was on the Florida tax players bill. It is call undetermined deferred costs. Or non-itemized costs. Endless madness here............

I hope that picture is on the front page of every paper.

Toasting, fist pumping. I wonder if there were shots and dancing on the tables too?

Celebrate the "win" if you must, but do it at an undisclosed location or someone's home where you aren't right in front of a huge window where people can see in. Totally tasteless.

Okay. That is totally unprofessional and far beneath the dignity of his profession that he seems to be so proud. What an embarrassment for the whole defense attorney group as a whole. I was so impressed with HHJP. I have seen references to the respect that HHJP has for Cheney and they play golf together, etc. I sure hope that is not true after seeing his horrible display today - his comments after the verdict and now this. Unbelievable.

IMO

The fact that HHJP is such good buddies with CM is one reason that Caylee will get no justice on this earth. I'm sure CM and HHJP are high fiving and toasting each other for jobs well done.

Everybody better prepare......if Casey walks Thursday....you know there will be a HUGE PARTY FOR HER....COMPLETE WITH HOT BODY CONTEST. Just get ready, and get your cameras out.....hell if nothing else, we can make some money like all the other leaches.

I bet they throw a huge party at the site where Caylee was found. Maybe a big bonfire. Got to be one of KC's favorite places on earth. Look at how well it hid her dirty work. Very special.

Now I know why J.Baez didn't want Jean C. At the celebration...Geraldo exclusive

Watching DS jumping up and down at the bar sickens me! I know attys will celebrate, but in this case, why so in such a public way? A little girl is still dead.

I shake my head for my (former) profession. Jeff, I'm with you if you want to blow off the whole profession.

Sorry to repost so quickly but wanted to add:
So even if the defense believes this was accidental death they are hugging

a sl?t ( Baez's term, not mine) who hid the fact her baby daughter's body lay in a swamp

for all that time. Then the first words out of Cheny Mason's mouth are to chastise other

lawyers who dared to have an opinion and didn't he prove them wrong and not a word

Of remorse for the dead child of his client who was such a good mother.

Sounds to me like he may have picked up a bad habit from his client.

Guess Cheney Mason forgot about his opinion back before he joined the defense team. Guess he used to be one of those despicable "talking heads" he was talking about today. YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏

I hope the media, including the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show, get ahold of this clip and loop it over and over again for his viewing pleasure.

And yes, high fiving and toasting in full view of the media is in very bad taste. I saw clips where they're pointing out the window at the media and public and laughing. But then, no one has ever accused them of having any class.

Cheney Mason just proved he is no gentleman...Nothing but pure unadulterated trashy behavior on his part.....Seems he is been hanging around Casey Anthony too much...JMHO

Watching Dorothy Simms (or whatever her name is) maniacally jumping up and down made me do such a slow burn. I feel angry toward all of them right now.

And I agree with all of you regarding CM's speech about the media. Although I don't like the media very much myself, my first thought after CM made his comment was, "You just helped make sure a child murderer will go free. How are you suddenly on a high horse about anything?"

In the courtroom Detective Yuri Melich stood and watched the defense team and Casey Anthony celebrate their victory, afterwards he sat down, head down as though the wind had been knocked out of him. Several officers who also worked the case and came to court today to hear the verdict were seen with tears in their eyes.

Have I watched a different trial than some here? All of JB's pen clicking, how it did it to LDB that day, his eye rolling, twitching all that??? Am I the only one that saw all that???

I saw Biaz smirk so many times that I lost count. The Pros probably saw it but isn't a tattle tale like Biaz... how I despise that person and his side kick that needs to retire NOW. I look for Casey and Biaz to carry on as usual after she gets out of jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back