Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peeping in a public restaurant? :floorlaugh: Geraldo, is that you?

Bahahahahahaha! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That just make me choke on my tea!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Cheney Mason, keepin' it classy.

wl2jqx.jpg

He's really got some hostility to the media, doesn't he? I don't know anything about this guy or his background, but what seems odd about his attitude toward the media is that if this wasn't a high-profile case, would he have even taken it? And it's media attention that makes a case high-profile. Seems hypocritical to me.

He's really got some hostility to the media, doesn't he? I don't know anything about this guy or his background, but what seems odd about his attitude toward the media is that if this wasn't a high-profile case, would he have even taken it? And it's media attention that makes a case high-profile. Seems hypocritical to me.

He took the case because he thought it would be "fun". I guess this is the fun part?

I know. DS was all flushed as if she'd just gotten off of a wild ride at the rodeo. Yuck

and I thought she was chosen to sit by KC to help keep her calm...

guess you can't judge a book by its cover :waitasec:

OJ'S D team wound up with awful karma after letting a guilty killer go free,2 died and 1 lost his son.When you sell your sole to the devil you reap what you sow.

I would like to air out my middle finger of affection to Cheney for his rant in the media and the entire DT for partying where we can see it. No justice here.

Did you see the picture where Cheney is giving the finger to the media that are outside of the restaurant the DT is celebrating in? I didn't include it with my post, because I don't know if I can post it or not.

Have I watched a different trial than some here? All of JB's pen clicking, how it did it to LDB that day, his eye rolling, twitching all that??? Am I the only one that saw all that???

Not sticking up for JB in any way, but one day when the camera stayed on Hiz Honor as he was talking to JB I heard the clicking and, lo and behold, I could see his hand. It was His Honor clicking the pen!

BBM

Oh Gnatcatcher, do NOT get me started on Cheney Mason. :maddening: The last thing I needed was a lecture from that mumbling modsnippety-modsnip.

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised now, really. After all, they're just following the example of their sweet li'l ol' client: party down while Caylee lies dead and cries out for justice. Bella Vita indeed!

Please tell me Baez is not going to follow up the festivities by entering a Hot Body Contest. My gag-reflex is working overtime today as it is. :sick:

Bold mine.

Oh Velouria...I love ya!...you have given me the first small chuckle I have had since the verdict was read. I have cried so much, that my eyes hurt! When I read your post, a teeny-tiny chuckle flew out of my mouth and I thank you for providing that. :blowkiss:

Get all kinds of money from the State of Florida for their defense, and now they are popping bottles. Way to go JB, DS, and CM! Piss off the Florida taxpayer even more!

i wish I was a voodoo priestess.

Can you sew? How about you be the first one to make $1M off of this? You make a ICA Voodoo Doll and I'll buy one or two! :crazy:

JanWhitebear,
We have to believe in Karma and that it will definitely catch up with them soon.

Ah-h-h sweet, dependable Karma. You wanna talk about a spiteful *advertiser censored*? She's a'comin. She always does. We just have to be patient. I think I'll just sit up here :fence: and wait. Care to join me?

wl2jqx.jpg

At one time, and maybe even still, that was considered "assault" in Arizona. Wouldn't it be fun if it is in Florida and the recipient of that bird files charges?:great:

Isn't there a bar council or something where this kind of action would be seen as bringing the profession into disrepute? Surely there is a code of conduct?

If there isn't, there should be.

What a disgraceful display.

What's the saying.. birds of a feather? Anyway.. as with Casey, whether it's appropriate or not, act like you care then go party.. disgusting! I understand they worked hard for 3 years and they wanted to let off steam, great, take it to a more private setting, don't slap people in the face with it. I agree with what Casey's ex-fiance said when commenting on Nancy Grace that the defence was out to 'win' at any cost.. it wasn't about Caylee at all it was all about Casey. Maybe that was their job and they got that done. Good for them. But did it call for what they did, where they did it, or how they went about it? NO. But, that's JMO.

I haven't read all the posts so forgive me. I had a friend call me from Colorado who said "why couldn't they go back to their offices and celebrate in private". That was quite telling. They chose to celebrate at their stomping grounds, in full view of the public.

What respect does that show to Caylee Marie Anthony - NONE. Heck, even celebrating in privacy shows lack of respect. I personally don't think the SA office would have been popping the champers if Casey was convicted. They have so much more class.

The behaviour of the DT says a lot to me. And, unfortunately, I think we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

MOO

Mel

I hope that picture is on the front page of every paper.

Cheny Mason is a TOTAL *******!!!!! I can't believe he flipped the bird to a camera, but then again I can.

Can you say LOW Classs and Dumb???!!! I would say more , but I can't here.. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYMRadio
Back