Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Richard Hornsby tweeted that her whereabouts will be public information, because she is a convicted felon.. :crazy:

I vote for AF. Ann would make her tow the line. lol

Cheney Mason et.al. are prime -- and prima-facia -- embodiments of the
distilled and essential results of today's predominant Social-Cultural-Moral (??)
mileu and ethos.

The execrable Mr. Mason...and the banal, supercilious "Alternate" Hueckler...
both -- in their own ways -- are icons of the terrifying and tragic triumph of
the secular humanist, ethical relativist, Leftwing liturgy, doctrine, torpor, and creedo.

Solipsistic, vapid, vacuous and emotion-impelled ((and HE complains that "WE"
have used "EMOTION" against Casey!!)) in the extreme, he seeks-out,
dwells upon (as all-too-many Attorneys do), and feeds on the cultural
detritus and moral decay permeating this once-great Nation and this
once-noble People.

This entire Case is, and has been, a true tragedy for everybody.

I tremble.

I Pray.

Completely ridiculous. Political beliefs have nothing to do with this. This case should not be used as an excuse to bash others and pretend moral superiority.

I'm "left-wing," yet I also work in law enforcement and believe she should have received the maximum penalty. I have a sneaky suspicion many others feel the same way I do.

I don't understand his point in making such a gesture. I get they are celebrating and are happy they won though I think out of respect for Caylee, if nothing else, they could have celebrated privately. I'm just wondering who exactly he is flipping off ?

According to Ashleigh Banfield's tweet, he was flipping off the press.

(BBM)
They worked for 3 years. They were exhausted. They had the worst case possible given the court of public opinion had decided in Aug 08 that Casey was guilty. Lawyers had come on board and left, they have been criticized harshly, there has been reports of inappropriate behaviour between Casey and Baez and this could go on and on.

In the final analysis, they were relieved. They were thrilled, they were elated they saved her life - Casey's life. They had a right to celebrate that they fought a good fight and won against the odds. The bar was just down the road....and if you notice, a bartender/waitress (in uniform) gives one of them a hug. Additionally, I can't say for sure that they celebrated in full public view because there is just one shot of them taken probably by long-lens cameras.

I don't think anyone is saying that they didn't have the right to celebrate. Obviously they have the right and obviously, as of yesterday, it's quite clear that in the state of Florida, citizens have the right to dump their child's remains on the side of the road if they should drown in a pool or somehow die accidentally without reporting it to LE. Although we may have the right to do many things - that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. In this case the defense team should have taken their party to a private place - AWAY FROM THE COURTHOUSE WHERE CROWDS AND MEDIA WERE ALREADY GATHERED - instead of intentionally rubbing salt into very open wounds.

JMO~

Does Cheney Mason have no shame? I had no feelings about him one way or the other until he made that smug, gloating little statement yesterday... "well, now you learned your lesson." Disgraceful.

I heard that speech once before, in the fourth grade, if memory serves. Course it went a little differently, lemme think, maybe something like this: I'm better than you, nana nana booboo, stick your head in doodoo. Everyone who agrees with me can use the triple-secret handshake and everyone who doesn't agree with me can go suck eggs.

So....Cheney Mason flipped off Caylee. .

That was also my first thought when I saw that. :sick:

5908904627_486754dbbf_o.jpg

I haven't read this entire thread, so I hope that I'm not repeating something that has already been mentioned. Two things:

* Casey probably wished that she could have been there, and I'll bet there will be a similar celebration when she is released from jail.

* I didn't like DS from the get-go and was offended by her petting Casey, hugging her, and mollycoddling her at the defense table. It seemed very unprofessional to me, and I was glad when the SA brought this up and put a stop to it. In the brief clips of the defense celebration, DS' jumping up and down was immature and inappropriate. jmo

Cheney Mason just proved he is no gentleman...Nothing but pure unadulterated trashy behavior on his part.....Seems he is been hanging around Casey Anthony too much...JMHO

To me, the defense team oozed sleaze. No breeding, no integrity themselves. How they can even look at themselves in the mirror or sleep at night just blows my mind. Sorry to shout, but IF THEY REALLY BELIEVE THEIR CLIENT IS INNOCENT, THEN WHY NOT GET TOGETHER WITH OJ AND HIS DEFENSE AND VOW TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS! Do some good for society.

Or--they could open up The Casey Anthony Childcare and Pet Care Center. Or help her with expenses by asking her to babysit their kids.

btw, one of OJ's attorneys, Kardashian, died an early death at 59. He had had second thoughts about OJ's innocence. Cochrane is dead, too. These guys are in the limellight for a day or two, but their feet will have to hit solid earth once again and they will fade off the scene just as OJ's dream team did.

When JB said "Today when I go home and my daughter asks me what I did today, I can tell her I saved a life" I almost threw up. I screamed at my television, "What about Caylee's life??? Who saved her life? Will you raise your daughter to party till all hours of the night, if her child is dead, whether accidently or not??"

That picture of CM flipping the bird at the camera, makes me sick. Has he no idea of how people feel about baby killers??? Very inappropriate. His pride was hurt by what he heard and read about people's views of the DT. So like a child, he has to resort to gestures. Unreal!!

I don't do the full fingered bird, I do the half knuckles up bird...is there any psychological difference between the two? Is mine more modern than his?

When JB said "Today when I go home and my daughter asks me what I did today, I can tell her I saved a life" I almost threw up. I screamed at my television, "What about Caylee's life??? Who saved her life? Will you raise your daughter to party till all hours of the night, if her child is dead, whether accidently or not??"

That picture of CM flipping the bird at the camera, makes me sick. Has he no idea of how people feel about baby killers??? Very inappropriate. His pride was hurt by what he heard and read about people's views of the DT. So like a child, he has to resort to gestures. Unreal!!

BBM. I don't know how old Baez' daughter is, but I wonder if he would allow Casey to babysit?

I've now heard or read several comments from JB that seem to indicate that he is not an advocate for the DP. Perhaps he will eventually run for political office to enact changes in the law. jmo

LKB is part of the conversation on HLN saying that Casey will be accosted no matter where she goes. I do not support anyone taking the law into their own hands, seeking revenge for the NG verdict or anything of the sort. But it would be iornic indeed if her Defense team, by achieving a verdict that let's Casey walk out a free woman, also managed to put her life in danger by doing it.

ETA: As for CM's gesture? Shaking head. He KNEW it would end up photographed for all to see.

I don't do the full fingered bird, I do the half knuckles up bird...is there any psychological difference between the two? Is mine more modern than his?

It appears to me he is having trouble getting the full bird up.

These people are officers of the court right across the street from the courthouse. Judge Perry should make them pay for this display.

Cheney Mason has a lot of nerve repremanding the same media that he went to, before joining the DT, and proclaimed that KC was guilty. It's sick that he is celebrating.
And if anyone believes that JB seriously thinks today is solemn (as he parties), think again...he'll have no problem swimming in the blood money he has and will make on this.

ETA-BTW, I believe Johnny Cochran deserved every cent and bit of fame he got after OJ. He actually earned it/the prosecution lost it.
Mason is a smug no talent hack. Thank u for posting this video. I was trying to find it earlier :)

I really dislike Nancy Grace, but I think that Mason's comments were entirely out of line and completely inappropriate. As much as I can't stand NG, I have to say that all of the discovery evidence in this case spoke for itself. Nancy Grace had little, if anything to do with the majority of the public feeling like the jury failed in this trial. She wasn't the only source of news. It was on all of the mainstream media, and due to the Sunshine Laws, all of the discovery evidence was released-the public had ample opportunities to form their opinion, regardless of whatever was being shouted in the media. Mason showed his true colors at this little party-no class, no ethics, no tact. He's just as bad (maybe worse) than NG.

MOO

Mason is a smug no talent hack. Thank u for posting this video. I was trying to find it earlier :)

If his performance in this trial is representative of his 'talents', then he is vastly overrated, IMO.

I personally think Cheney Mason should be disbarred after shooting the media the finger in a public display. I find it totally unprofessional.

Cheney Mason, you're not as disgusting as your client, but you are disgusting all the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back