Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it was just DM and MS, and MS is now talking.
I think people want this to be bigger (drugs, real estate, chop shop etc.) because it's somewhat easier to make sense of this horrific crime. JMO but I bet in the end we find out it was these two losers killing for fun, and that's it. Maybe a third on the periphery.

Or it was just DM and MS, and MS is now talking.
I think people want this to be bigger (drugs, real estate, chop shop etc.) because it's somewhat easier to make sense of this horrific crime. JMO but I bet in the end we find out it was these two losers killing for fun, and that's it. Maybe a third on the periphery.

Bigger to me doesn't make the murder any more justifiable, that's for sure. The murder is what it is (or isn't what it is :scared: ) but the background will be a large and elaborately painted canvas IMO. Goin' on a feeling redheart!

It could be as simple as you say, as anything is possible, but when I see hazmat suits and talk of calling in the Ministry of Environment, it becomes safer for me to assume there is some weird stuff going on.
:stormingmad:

:moo:

I didn't think you meant more justifiable. Just easier to reason in our own minds, iykwim. It's hard for any normal person to fathom murdering someone else, let alone for such a reason as a "thrill kill". I think most people find it easier to believe there had to be much more going on.
Personally I think the haz mat suits and such were as simple as protecting themselves from the barn environment. Maybe there's more to it, maybe there's not. We'll find out eventually.

https://twitter.com/meghanfurmanctv/status/378191114018099200

Wow, this doesn't look good. Not sure what evidence is in the bags?

Looks like it is a wooden plank and rusted farm equipment being removed.

"Thursday morning, officers – primarily from the Toronto Police Services – backed up a forensics truck to a set of barn doors and removed multiple items.
One of the items appeared to be a piece of heavy, rusted farm equipment, while another appeared to be a large wooden plank.
All items were wrapped in plastic.
Later in the day, officers were seen fishing for items in an old septic tank."

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/farm-eq...-in-4th-day-of-search-1.1451704#ixzz2eiaWi3BD

That picture is from May 28th when Toronto LE did the search for Laura. The Hamilton search was already done before then.

I'm amazed that two different LE's searching for two different bodies didn't do a more thorough search of the barn back in May.

JMO

I don't know where you get May 28 .. Justin's comment about LE being in the barn is May 14 during the first search related to Tim:

https://twitter.com/justinatthespec/status/334333258399625216/photo/1

HTH

I don't know where you get May 28 .. Justin's comment about LE being in the barn is May 14 during the first search related to Tim:

https://twitter.com/justinatthespec/status/334333258399625216/photo/1

HTH

Sorry, but are you confusing this post of mine with the one the next day in the General Discussion thread?

The May 28th picture was in response to your post [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9820739&postcount=702"]here[/ame], when we were discussing whether LE had searched inside the barn on previous occasions. The picture in cansleuther's post that you were replying to was a picture from the Laura search on May 28th, as you can see in cansleuther's post and link if you look at your original post.

The [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9825017#post9825017"]post[/ame] about Justin's tweets in the General Discussion thread, was about when LE first started searching the farm. I added the part from his tweets about them searching in the barn because, I don't believe, we had found anything previously stating that they actually did search inside the barn on the first visit.

HTH and sorry for the confusion.

ETA: In other words, my post about the May 28th picture was before you had provided the Justin tweets, which clarified that they did indeed search the barn on the first visit.

ETA: In other words, my post about the May 28th picture was before you had provided the Justin tweets, which clarified that they did indeed search the barn on the first visit.
<rsbm>

Got it ... Thanks AD !!

YES they may have searched DM Barn BUt did not have the 'NEW INFO'..they naturally have now.....IMO they are now looking more intensely as they know there is something there...

Le commented "search warrant with NO TIME LIMIT"..".till our job is complete!"...robynhood...IMO I hope they find that evidence that has lead to such an INTENSE investigation...

JIMHO ...if there was evidence on that computer ...it is extremely hard to erase it. I have seen forensic computer experts do there job...traces are often left on hard drive ...IMO...robynhood.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...uilt-a-slave-trade-in-ontario/article4097573/

My thoughts are as follows: TB - hangar construction - family D. - DM
Is there something makes a sense???
What do you WS think?

hmmm, I see the only connection is living in Ancaster.
Do we know or have any MSM reports linked TB to the Hangar construction?

Or

Are you suggesting that maybe living in Ancaster, TB became aware that these slaves were building the hangar?

Please provide more details on your theory, it is interesting. Thanks :)

LE has clearly stated TB had no association with DM or his hangar or its construction or any wild conspiracy theories

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this comment was made very early on in the investigation. How much could they have looked into it?
I am not convinced that TB did not innocently get into the path of DM at some point and this was his downfall. As I have stated before on this site..Maybe not the hanger..but somewhere... He was a contractor, could have been anywhere. This was not about the truck...
The truck bait just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Its way bigger than that...IMO
I have my faith in LE that they know what they are doing and crossing all their t's and dotting all their i's.
My bottom of the gut feeling...

Again...just my opinion!!!

If they were targeting TB, why the other test drives?

Until we have more info otherwise, I believe TB was just an unlucky combo of victim + the right truck.

Answer to several WS

TB was a GC and family D. is clearly dangerous not only for their "slaves". If only the thing with "slaves" came up, then because of the fear from some constructors which have to remain unknown in their own interest (tax etc.). Family D. had lent their "slaves" out to other constructors, so there have to be much others in connection with the company, certainly in the region.

I don't know about TB having been involved in the hangar building or not.

I also don't know TB having a connection to DM or not.

Longer time ago we had a look on a photo of the inside of an airplane. TB and an unknown man (mirror image), who was identified as someone with mohawk perhaps. This picture I have never seen since.

I don't have more qualified thoughts to this and can't imagine big crime in principle. I'm on WS because of my interest in human destiny and to see, if my intuition will be right or wrong. My intuition now: DM/MS are innocent. Unfortunately I don't know, how and why. :blushing:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this comment was made very early on in the investigation. How much could they have looked into it?
I am not convinced that TB did not innocently get into the path of DM at some point and this was his downfall. As I have stated before on this site..Maybe not the hanger..but somewhere... He was a contractor, could have been anywhere. This was not about the truck...
I have my faith in LE that they know what they are doing and crossing all their t's and dotting all their i's.

To make your scenario work ..... TB and DM had some previous involvement that was not innocent .... DM desired some vindictive payback .... so TB conveniently just happened to list his personal truck for sale on kijji and DM could then have a reason to drop by for a test drive it to carry out his plan against TB ... and during the same week two other strangers had similar trucks for sale that DM showed interest in ....

How am I doing so far ?

BBM

Kavanagh stated on May 14th that
"Bosma and Millard had 'no connection whatsoever' before May 6."
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/15/tim_bosma_murder_man_was_targeted_police_say.html

and
"On Tuesday, 120 officers were working on the case as police continued to execute multiple warrants and interview several people across the GTA, Kavanagh said."

Millard was arrested May 10th, which indicates that LE suspected him at least that day, maybe a day or two or earlier. With 120 LE, well trained in their jobs, investigating the case for 4-6 days, I do believe we can have confidence in them when they say there is no connection between DM and TB prior to May 6.

BBM

Kavanagh stated on May 14th that
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/15/tim_bosma_murder_man_was_targeted_police_say.html

This was stated by LE on May 14, fairly early in the investigation. I believe at that time, there was no evidence or proof of a connection.
My question is, Since that time, if LE did source a connection, would they be announcing it?

IMO, they would not as it would jeopardize the case.

and

Millard was arrested May 10th, which indicates that LE suspected him at least that day, maybe a day or two or earlier. With 120 LE, well trained in their jobs, investigating the case for 4-6 days, I do believe we can have confidence in them when they say there is no connection between DM and TB prior to May 6.

This was stated by LE on May 14, fairly early in the investigation. I believe at that time, there was no evidence or proof of a connection.
My question is, Since that time, if LE did source a connection, would they be announcing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I agree, LS. Moo - at this point unless some earth-shattering discovery is made, we won't be getting any more updates by way of press conference or official statements from Hamilton LE. LE will not give us further info unless it affects the general public and this would not. Even if Kav. was stopped for a quick interview, he would probably choose not to reveal any developments. (On the other hand, if he was still certain of 100% no connection, he would probably say so, IMO.)

We have come to rely on many early statements, however we do know that phone, computer and other records have been investigated since then, which could have revealed some less obvious connection. The statement could only be made based on the information that was available to LE at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214