GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an article that google translated as:

After that, I stopped trying. Judgement day will come.

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/leif-gw-madsen-blir-domd/

What we need is this website that has a section on idioms with vegetables:

https://www.kbh-sprogcenter.dk/en/blog/danish-pronunciation-vegetables/

I think it might mean 'deal quickly with'.

Last week Google translate of an Ekstra Bladet article translated the orange-handled saw as an orange-scented foxhood.

Those google translates can be hilarious.

I didn´t look at the Danish link, but "gøre kål på" means, finish off.

Kål IS cabbage - I have to admit I don´t know the origin of this strange expression.

Thanks Moll, for your sharing part of your exciting youth!
I am glad you got through potentially dangerous situations.
I think most of us have.
I for sure have been in dangerous situations, I was soooooo trusting as a child and young person.
I consider myself very lucky - and a lot wiser as to what to do and not do!

Got to think about some of the testimonies about Peter M not wanting to spank one of his sex partners because she got red marks where he spanked.

He has been known to slam his whip on the back of his old, squeaky bike and cycle to the swinger club.
What did he need a whip for if he didn´t like spanking people?

Those google translates can be hilarious.

I didn´t look at the Danish link, but "gøre kål på" means, finish off.

Kål IS cabbage - I have to admit I don´t know the origin of this strange expression.

Thanks Moll, for your sharing part of your exciting youth!
I am glad you got through potentially dangerous situations.
I think most of us have.
I for sure have been in dangerous situations, I was soooooo trusting as a child and young person.
I consider myself very lucky - and a lot wiser as to what to do and not do!

Got to think about some of the testimonies about Peter M not wanting to spank one of his sex partners because she got red marks where he spanked.

He has been known to slam his whip on the back of his old, squeaky bike and cycle to the swinger club.
What did he need a whip for if he didn´t like spanking people?

Can't bear to think about the whip.

I think the younger we are the less fear we have and hitchhiking was always a regular form of travel for young people. Not sure about nowadays - probably still is but the dangers are more pronounced now I think with even taxi drivers not being trustworthy completely.

Hello all.
This article https://www.newyorker.com/culture/c...ll-murder-trial-the-case-against-peter-madsen
has been brought to my attention, as they say, and may be of interest.
Not long now till it's over.

PS There are some very interesting points here about the language Madsen uses, that through incompetence in Danish I had missed: he 'smacked her cheeks to try and reboot her' for instance.

Th author wrote the other very good article about Danish and Swedish attitudes that we looked at before - it's linked at the foot of this one for anyone who missed it.

Tuesday, April 3rd:
*Trial continues (@ 9:30am CET) (Day 8) - Denmark - Kim Isabel Wall (30) (Aug. 10, 2017) - Peter Langkjær Madsen (46) charged with premeditated murder in addition to dismemberment & sexual relations other than intercourse of a particularly dangerous nature & indecent handling of a corpse. Pled not guilty. Trial continues
April 3 - Witnesses (PM will continue to be questioned today by Defense)
April 4 - Documentation
April 5 - Reserve Day
April 23 - Procedures
April 25 - Verdict
37 witnesses will take the stand during case, 29 from the prosecution and 8 from the defense. 3/22: 6 witnesses; 3/23: 4 witnesses (+1 cancelled); 3/26: 9 witnesses; 3/27: 10 witnesses; 3/28: 4 witnesses + PM (33 witnesses so far/26 for Pros & 7 for Def.).

Just bumping Niner's last court details so we know what's on for Monday.

Monday, April 23rd:
*Trial continues (Day 11) - Denmark - Kim Isabel Wall (30) (Aug. 10, 2017) - Peter Langkjær Madsen (46) charged with premeditated murder in addition to dismemberment & sexual relations other than intercourse of a particularly dangerous nature & indecent handling of a corpse. Pled not guilty. Trial continues
April 23 - Procedures
April 25 - Verdict

Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin7sCases where there is a sexual crime against a stranger normally receive harsher sentences.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1mWe are talking about a sexual killing with aggregating circumstances – one of the most grave cases: a premeditated sexual murder with dismemberment.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin7mThe aggravating factors: the victim was trapped, she was brutally sexually murdered, she was dismembered. This brings us to a sentence of 16 years in isolation, but with premeditation, we are up to a lifetime.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin13mThe prosecutor asks for a lifetime sentence, or in the alternative, unlimited custody. Normally, lifesentence is not given for 1 murder. But this murder has aggravating circumstances that should spell a lifetime.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin17m#PeterMadsen*did not plan to kill*#KimWall. He had planned to commit the perfect crime to his great enjoyment. And the person he killed was#KimWall.*#submarinecase*#submarinetrial#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin20mOn 10 August. 16:38*#KimWall*called a last time to try to get an interview before she left for China.*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin21mThen on the 8 August or thereabouts, he invited 4 women on a submarine tour alone.View details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin22mOn 26 June*#PeterMadsen*traveled to Spain to meet the mysterious people with bodyguards. After that he started looking at execution videos & started asking women to ride on the submarine.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin25mA sexually-motivated crime requires objective & subjective criteria.The prosecutor has shown objectively how the stabs & cuts on the body were sexually motivated.What about the subjective-what was going on in his head?#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin30mIf a sexually motivated killing is found, then the sentence move up from 12 to 15 years.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin31mWe know that*#PeterMadsen*has been searching, linking to extremely divergent and deep perverted material. since 2010 and up to the 10 August. Nothing suggests that other people were using his computers.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin37mAlso the expert witness – the leading submarine expert in Denmark - has completely rejected Peter Madsen's explanation.#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin39mWe do not have to spend a long time rejecting#PeterMadsens's explanation that*#KimWalldied from carbon monoxide poisoning.#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin47mReplying to*@verykeen2talk#PeterMadsen*had no previous criminal activity. That is one thing in his favor.View conversation*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin48mWe can also see that he didn't have sex with#KimWall. But sperm was found on his underwear. This makes sense - he has been disagnosed with having sexual perversions of a uniquely different character.*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin51mFurther evidence is shown in his searches for girl, beheading, agony which he again searched for on his telephone on 10 Aug. at 00:35#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin53mForensics says the most likely cause of death was slitting of the neck arteries, maybe combined with blocking of the lungs. Given his interest in beheading, this also makes sense.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin54m#PeterMadsen*denies a sexual motive and the stabs occurred after*#KimWall*died. This is just another one of his lie.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin56m#PeterMadsen's testimony that*#KimWall*died åt 23:00 & we can see that he wrote a loving text to his wife at 23:25. (“I am on a little adventure with Nautilus. Am sailing at sea by the moon, I am not diving. Kisses & hugs to the kittens.”)*#submarinecase*#submarinetrial#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin59mIt took nearly 3 1/2 months to find*#KimWall's body, and it was empty of blood. Therefore it is not surprising that forensics cannot say for certain what happened.*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****

Just experimenting C/P the last hour's tweets. (Read from bottom up for oldest tweets) Unfortunately I cannot do more ATM either.

Todays court-meeting has been about what the prosecutor didnt get to say in the last court-meeting.
Unfortunately I wasnt able to follow it today, but I just read this article about what the prosecutor has said, and I think it is quite good. It is about the mental-healt-result, that confirms that PM is very capable of doing what the prosecutor believe has been done to KW, and that it is too dangerous to let PM out among other people ever again.

https://translate.google.com/transl...derfor-skal-peter-madsen-have-livstid/7127365
As usual its translated by google, so you need to be imaginative to understand.

Earliest tweets from today by Robin Elizabeth Herr who is working with the BBC now. Again, oldest tweets at the bottom.

Defense: Did you talk about sexual fantasies?#PeterMadsen: I talked about the sexual fantasy of when I was little, kidnapped and the victim of a *advertiser censored* film.....I also talked about my interest in cabaret.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin3hDefense: How many times were you questioned for your mental declaration?*#PeterMadsen: Four times. Defense: How long was each interview.*#PeterMadsen: a couple of hours, I tried to make it shorter.*#KimWall#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin3hDefense questions*#PeterMadsen: Do you have anything left of your various projects?#PeterMadsen: I only have my body. I have nothing else left.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hReplying to*@Sarah4nn4The court's duty is to ensure that the defendant has a fair trial especially give the media attention. One reason is to ensure that the judgement cannot be overturned on appeal.View conversation*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hReplying to*@Sarah4nn4Lifetime average is 16 years, but right now someone has been in jail for 35 years. It depends on what the judges decide. Custody - when one poses a danger to others - is average a little under 16 years and one cannot get out unless one stops being a danger to others.View conversation*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hThere is a danger that*#fPeterMadsen*will commit sexual crimes again.*#KimWall#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4h#PeterMadsen*poses a extreme danger to others and therefore it is recommended that he gets custody.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4h#PeterMadsen*is not crazy, is not an addict but have extreme narcissistic and dissociated traits.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4h#PeterMadsen*is experimental with no borders to guide his behavior.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4h#PeterMadsen's sexual fantasies since he was a child view himself as the victim.*#KimWall#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4h#PeterMadsen*has been working on his projects since 1998 and talks about the failure of his current project as similar to seeing his child drowning.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hAfter completing high school, he hasn't managed to finish any other education despite trying.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hMental Statement is being read out:#PeterMadsen*can be emotional when talking about himself & his wife but distance when talking about dismemberment.*#KimWall#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hAll rise - court is in session.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4h#PeterMadsen*has a jacket, black shirt and glasses. He stared long at the press section and is now talking to his attorney. We are waiting.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hIn*#PeterMadsen's mental statement, it has been said that he was concerned about being in custody and says that he is not a danger to others.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hOne question regarding the mental statement is#PeterMadsen*a danger to others? This affects sentencing. A life sentence means payment for something you have done. Safe custody means you continue to be a danger to others.#KimWall*#submarinecase*#submarinetrial#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hToday's schedule: mental statement, defendant's circumstances,*#PeterMadsen's personal statement, closing arguments. Personally, I am skeptical that we will finish.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4hWe are starting at 9am today. The question is can we finish so that the decision will fall on Wednesday. Otherwise, the decision could be Thursday or Monday. Friday is a holliday.#KimWall*#submarinecase*#submarinetrial#dkjura*#PeterMadsenView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin4h#Day*11: Livetweeting the tragic murder trial involving Swedish journalist,*#KimWall, who died in the ocean. Also excited about spending 2 weeks helping*@BBC*@maddysavage*&@jennyhillBBC*with coverage.*#petermadsen#dkjura*#submarinecase*#submarinetrial#dkmedier*#dkpol*pic.twitter.com/TX9zuKlRGFView photo*·****

Continued. 2 hours ago to 3 hours ago.

We know that*#PeterMadsen*has been searching, linking to extremely divergent and deep perverted material. since 2010 and up to the 10 August. Nothing suggests that other people were using his computers.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hAlso the expert witness – the leading submarine expert in Denmark - has completely rejected Peter Madsen's explanation.#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hWe do not have to spend a long time rejecting#PeterMadsens's explanation that*#KimWalldied from carbon monoxide poisoning.#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hReplying to*@verykeen2talk#PeterMadsen*had no previous criminal activity. That is one thing in his favor.View conversation*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hWe can also see that he didn't have sex with#KimWall. But sperm was found on his underwear. This makes sense - he has been disagnosed with having sexual perversions of a uniquely different character.*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin3hFurther evidence is shown in his searches for girl, beheading, agony which he again searched for on his telephone on 10 Aug. at 00:35#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin3hForensics says the most likely cause of death was slitting of the neck arteries, maybe combined with blocking of the lungs. Given his interest in beheading, this also makes sense.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin3h#PeterMadsen*denies a sexual motive and the stabs occurred after*#KimWall*died. This is just another one of his lie.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****

Continued - 2 minutes ago to 2 hours ago.

No matter that this case has been talked about not only in Denmark but over the whole world, the rules are the same as for any other case.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin6mDefense: "We can agree on...he has dismembered her and thown her into the water."*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin12mDefenses closing statement begins: "Accidents can happen."*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1h#lunchbreak*until 13:00.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1hReplying to*@jchillerupQuoting the prosecutor. Sorry about the lack of clarity.View conversation*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1hThe prosecutor is nearly finished with his closing statement. This afternoon will be the defense’s closing arguments & lastly#PeterMadsens*statement. This could mean that the verdict will indeed be handed down on Wednesday.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1hSummary: If*#PeterMadsen*receives a 16-year-life sentence, then he should be placed in safe custody for an indefinite amount of time as long as he is evaluated as being a danger to others.#KimWall*#submarinecase*#submarinetrial#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1hThe prosecutor mentions some cases where the accused received safe custody even though they had not committed a crime before, just like#PeterMadsen*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1h#PeterMadsen*fullfills these criteria for psychopathic safe custody.*#KimWall#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin1hThere are 3 criteria for safe custody: 1. a serious crime; 2. the accused must be evaluated as a danger to others; and 3. safe custody is necessary to prevent this danger.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2h#PeterMadsen*is not going to have a normal punishment, because*#PeterMadsen*is not normal. We can hardly stand with a more creepy and scary mental declaration.*#KimWall#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hLegal practice is if a person gets a 16 year lifetime sentencing & fulfills the criteria for custody, then he gets custody - which means he is dangerous to others.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hCases where there is a sexual crime against a stranger normally receive harsher sentences.#KimWall*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hWe are talking about a sexual killing with aggregating circumstances – one of the most grave cases: a premeditated sexual murder with dismemberment.*#KimWall*#PeterMadsen#submarinecase*#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hThe aggravating factors: the victim was trapped, she was brutally sexually murdered, she was dismembered. This brings us to a sentence of 16 years in isolation, but with premeditation, we are up to a lifetime.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hThe prosecutor asks for a lifetime sentence, or in the alternative, unlimited custody. Normally, lifesentence is not given for 1 murder. But this murder has aggravating circumstances that should spell a lifetime.*#KimWall#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2h#PeterMadsen*did not plan to kill*#KimWall. He had planned to commit the perfect crime to his great enjoyment. And the person he killed was#KimWall.*#submarinecase*#submarinetrial#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hOn 10 August. 16:38*#KimWall*called a last time to try to get an interview before she left for China.*#PeterMadsen*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hThen on the 8 August or thereabouts, he invited 4 women on a submarine tour alone.View details*·****Robin Elizabeth Herr@CaliforniaRobin2hOn 26 June*#PeterMadsen*traveled to Spain to meet the mysterious people with bodyguards. After that he started looking at execution videos & started asking women to ride on the submarine.*#KimWall*#submarinecase#submarinetrial*#dkjuraView details*·****

Thanks for the updates, Shiresleuth.

I think the prosecutor has rounded this all up really well. I can't see anything other than a guilty verdict. I hope they also find there are aggravating circumstances when sentencing.

(I know this is a bit premature not having read the defence case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb