Dennis M (Kid Finders Network) stole all of the memorial flowers for Caylee!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe these creeps are who casey wasnted to work for ? She said she wanted to work finding children. What a joke.

UMMM When did LP call this person? When I spoke with him he was in meetings and said he'd call me back when he was out. Id this from yesterday? I have a hard time believing this is from today unless it was early this morning prior to his meetings.

Jeni

It was posted today, just a little while ago. This poster says she talks to LP a lot. I guess we'll find out, right? :)

Evil--absolute evil in this whole situation.
Stealing from Lois by GA, stealing the things bought and paid for by people who want to memorialize Caylee.
Evil.

UMMM When did LP call this person? When I spoke with him he was in meetings and said he'd call me back when he was out. Id this from yesterday? I have a hard time believing this is from today unless it was early this morning prior to his meetings.

Jeni

She posted it today but I can tell you that Des is reliable and that she speaks to Leanord Padilla all the time. She's posted things in the past and has never been wrong. She also works with SM staff too so she is reliable.

why would someone want to steal the flowers? what are they gonna do with them ? geez i just dont get some people sometimes

Anyone local? Could they go and see if the flowers have been removed. Not doubting the story....hope the local news stations report on this.

So I am guessing they brought the flowers to GA & CA?

I believe the flowers and other things were left there for Caylee, Not CA and GA, so if DM from KFN took them, thats just wrong, whether Caylee is left at that park or not, it was the spot chosen to honer her, her things should be left alone JMO

Poppy

She posted it today but I can tell you that Des is reliable and that she speaks to Leanord Padilla all the time. She's posted things in the past and has never been wrong. She also works with SM staff too so she is reliable.

Thank you to both of you that posted this. I haven't heard from him yet again today and was told he was supposed to be in meetings for a while longer. He will be calling me back and I'll confirm with him.

I appreciate the feedback, I just want to make sure no rumors are going around in his name, Lord knows the man catchs enough flack from everyone as it is! LOL!

Jeni

OMG - disgusting. They must think this is a game...if so, they're losing big time.

I'm not suprised, with DM's public court record, noth (don't have link here, it's in another KF thread here)!

Something my dear departed mom used to tell me was "Birds of a feather, flock together"
Why would the A's be involved with this man. Ask yourself that about a lot of their supporters!

Am I the only one who thinks KFN is leading the Anthonys on? Creating false hope that Caylee is alive to further their own agenda and keep their own names in the news?

Our Donation thread was shut down because we were investigating this guy and KFN. I hope something becomes of what this guy has done and is doing.

I'm not understanding this, I'm not understanding a lot of things that the A's have done - the only reason I can think of for KFN to do this is in their way of supporting the A's BUT there are memorials for all kinds of people in all kinds of situations - not just death

From what I understand about this memorial service was not to proclaim Caylee dead or alive, just to celebrate a small child who they hope to have home soon, whether dead or alive

So I'm in a quange about the A's and their reasonings - absolutely NO, ZERO, sightings have panned out - Nothing they are doing is trying to find Caylee

The memorial service keeps Caylee's name and circumstance in the public eye - so why ruin it?

I feel like the A's are in an alternate universe or something - I'm starting to feel ashamed of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member