Deposition Questions that could be telling for the Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think these depos are going to help out the criminal prosecution IMMENSELY. Not only sworn answers that they can't back away from without perjuring themselves, but a preview of how they are going to be on the stand.

I think these depos are going to help out the criminal prosecution IMMENSELY. Not only sworn answers that they can't back away from without perjuring themselves, but a preview of how they are going to be on the stand.

not to mention testifing in front of their darling.....:bang:

I just sent my hubby out to Sam's for their yummy pizza.....
he can cook it later while I watch "the show". can't wait

OT and we all LOVE their Meat Lovers pizza at my house! What an idea for tonight!

WFTV is bringing up some of the contradictions in previous statements and today's statements (thank you Kathi B!). Then they showed a scene after the depos - George telling Cindy to shut up (she was telling off Morgan) and she says "don't tell me to shut up! Great story, hope it goes up on their site...

The Anthony's did their daughter (but ESPECIALLY their Granddaughter) no favors today. They hurt Casey's case even more, IMO, by their actions and demeanor.

The only thing that these depo's show is the complete disregard the Anthony family has for the legal system. They feel they can play by their own rules and get away with it. Even if they dont agree or were upset with the questioning they should have showed more respect for themselves and the legal system. Its clear they feel they deserve more sympathy from everyone under the sun, and are fustrated they are no longer being treated with kid gloves. They had time to prepare for this, and they blew it big time. Game on!

Excuse me if this is a repeat:

Shouldn't KC's civil attorney be at all these depositions?

You know, the one who filed a counter-suit against ZG for her?????

Excuse me if this is a repeat:

Shouldn't KC's civil attorney be at all these depositions?

You know, the one who filed a counter-suit against ZG for her?????

I think that all of the local newscasts commented about this.

KC's parents ought to be PO'd at her and her lawyers, not Morgan. This could have all been avoided if they would have just settled the suit - what were they asking, 15G?

I hope it is ok to bump this from April, 2009 depos from Mr. Morgan. Since the trial will soon be here I like to look back during the time frame of years past to see what was happening. If not ok, I am sorry.

I'll go back to the one I posted on last week-When JM asks Lee if he considered that his sister may have been responsible for Caylee's disappearance. Luka objects, Lee mutters (weakly) that it's not really relevant.

But Lee never says the easiest word of all, at least if he thought she was innocent: "NO"

I mean, c'mon-Not only would CA and GA have said 'no", their eyeballs would have popped out of their heads in rage.

Then Lee goes on to say that he took a ride on the Kiss KC's Heiny Express in order to get answers out of her-To paraphrase, 'I believe everything she said because if I took that tact that she was a liar, I was gonna get zilch.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back