Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

Aren't most hospital name tags like cards on worn around the neck or on a pull cord type clips thing so they can scan them. What looks like a name might be the name of the place she works at embroidered on or something like that.

I recall seeing a woman in one of the videos that could possibly be this woman. She was a blonde, had her hair down and was well dressed and rather sophisticated looking. Ron was also in the video with a few other people, but I don't think he was giving an interview - maybe it was at the wedding ceremony. I'll try and find the video.

I just looked at the blow up shot. I don't think this is the woman. This woman looks too stocky and short.

Good sleuthing, keep looking hahahaha this is how it gets done. I'm wondering where are our great sleuthers we have always had around in cases like this that would have this pic blown up, zoomed in, photoshopped, turned upside down, LOL and wold have already picked apart every detail. :dance:

Aren't most hospital name tags like cards on worn around the neck or on a pull cord type clips thing so they can scan them. What looks like a name might be the name of the place she works at embroidered on or something like that.

Her blouse should be able to be matched to a profession or company. It does have a bacge which is identifiable I think. My first thought was she is a paramedic with an ambulance service. Don't know ;}

It almost looks like the shirt has a collar plus don't must scrubs have pockets on the front? I am wondering if it is a polo type shirt with a logo.

They're scrubs. She also has a watch on, looks like a name tag. I;m trying to get more pictures of her walking in and walking away.

I hope she's not delivering a copy of that durn letter thinking nobody else has seen it.

:dance:
It almost looks like the shirt has a collar plus don't must scrubs have pockets on the front? I am wondering if it is a polo type shirt with a logo.

I've been at two different doctors office and the hospital today. Some scrubs do have pockets, some don't. Yes most use that clips with stretchers of metal links attached for their employee identification tags.

Now I had a crew of a university class pas us in the hallway at the hospital on their way to lunch, evidently there were there training for another hospital. So they had paper tags on. But their arm sleeves had embrodered company seals.

These are some of my most favorite type of threads to do here at ws. Lots of sleuthing, intrigue and fun. Enjoy everyone, I will. :dance:

They're scrubs. She also has a watch on, looks like a name tag. I;m trying to get more pictures of her walking in and walking away.
I noticed the watch as well and that paired with the scrubs and name tag really screams medical profession to me. Not that it is important however you can also see a necklace glisten at one spot in the vid. Prayers for Haleigh.

MAYBE . . . MC has been hospitalized and this lady wanted to leak it . . . could be why she would leave a tip at a newspaper office instead of LE :waitasec:

I hope she's not delivering a copy of that durn letter thinking nobody else has seen it.

LOL no tell me it ain't so. :croc: That would be our luck. I'm thinking this is important. LE has put out practically an all points bulletin.

I just had a brain idea. Since she dropped it off at the newspapers, instead of calling in or LE, or one of the attorneys, and none of the talking heads going round and round on tv, and not on the internet.

Motive Reward Money. To expose the truth, and she may know what we know here at ws. How LE has made several mistakes, plus the over the top deception that wasn't necessary in some instances to conduct an investigation with integrity without jeopardizing it.

I tried to blow up her pic. Maybe somebody can get a clearer shot.

blondetipster2.jpg

blondetipster1.jpg

Hey, is that Nancy Grace?

Looks like she also has on loafers or slides of some sort. Here's some more - blurry but I'm trying...

blondetipster3.jpg

blondetipster4.jpg

blondetipster5.jpg

blondetipster6.jpg

I'm about 150 miles from Satsuma. My DIL is a nurse in our city and she has a nametag with her picture on it because she works at the hospital. This woman seems to have a nametag on but too small to have a picture on it so this leads me to believe she may be medical assistant in some doctor's office, clinic or maybe even a dentist's office.

P.S. oh, and the loafers wouldn't pass muster in the hospital setting.

MAYBE . . . MC has been hospitalized and this lady wanted to leak it . . . could be why she would leave a tip at a newspaper office instead of LE :waitasec:

I'm thinking she knows what I know concerning LE on this case. I think it screams volumes of why she chose the newspapers instead of LE, or an attoryney involved in the case, or even the courts. District Attorney, whoever. She very obviously wants the public to know, get it first hand without all the inconsistencies and spins being done in this case to a detriment.

I have seen many a day in hospitals and docs offices. Every doc/PA/RN etc has always had their ID (looked like a drivers license) clipped to them. The ony people I ever remember with those little plastic name tags are the lab techs, phlebotomists and food and cleaning people. I could be wrong, of course.

So, she appears to have on v-neck scrubs, a watch, name tag or company tag, and some sort of loafer. Could she work in rehab (physical rehabilitation). I'm probably wrong here but most of the people I see on a daily basis have lanyards (in a hospital). I'm truly not sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back