Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Cindy did not know those things, so where was she supposed to go in her car? I think staying home and waiting for LE to arrive was her best course of action.

I think that was RevCrim's point, Chilly. (My bolding.)

I think that was RevCrim's point, Chilly. (My bolding.)

Of course it was but that doesn't change the fact that Cindy would have had no idea where to head off to in a search for Caylee. Cindy did make efforts to find Casey before she learned that Caylee was missing. She contacted many of the friends she thought Casey was still associating with. She sent Lee out to look for her.

In the weeks before Caylee disappeared Casey had acquired an entirely new group of friends and was obviously doing everything she could to keep Cindy and George from meeting them or even knowing they existed. Up until 6/15 Zanny was rarely used as a nanny (not that she actually existed at all, of course). I'd guess there were times that Cindy questioned Casey about who she was with and what she was doing - and she got lies in return.

And Cindy did not know those things, so where was she supposed to go in her car? I think staying home and waiting for LE to arrive was her best course of action.

You may be right, however after 31 days, no I couldn't just sit and wait for anything. Granted I would be in too bad a state to drive- but I would have had a friend or family member drive me everywhere I thought she could be, and ask everyone who knew them. It wasn't like an Amber Alert, and you're waiting for a call from the kidnapper.

:clap::clap:

With the love & devotion that Cindy had for Caylee, she should have had the same grasp on everything you posted. Very strange! A Nanny for 2yrs, with never a picture, never seen, never spoken to, no emergency number,:waitasec: For someone as exacting as Cindy it doesn't make sense.

Exactly !!!!!!

You may be right, however after 31 days, no I couldn't just sit and wait for anything. Granted I would be in too bad a state to drive- but I would have had a friend or family member drive me everywhere I thought she could be, and ask everyone who knew them. It wasn't like an Amber Alert, and you're waiting for a call from the kidnapper.

Cindy didn't know there may have been a "kidnapper" involved during the 31 days. She only realized Caylee was even missiong when she confronted Casey on July 15th at Tony Lazzaro's apartment. Thank God stupid Casey left Amy's number scribbled on a paper that was left in the car that Cindy and George picked up at the tow yard....otherwise, Cindy might not have become wise to Casey's incredible lies till much later.

I believe it's likely that a lot of families under the same circumstances would, and probably have, gone through exactly the same stages of denial and anger that the A's have exhibited. Those families have been fortunate in that their tragedies did not become a huge media event and they were given the time and privacy to reach acceptance without their every move being put under the microscope and debated on the NG show night after night after night. I really can't see that the A's have done any covering up and certainly can't see that they were in any way involved in Caylee's death. They're just doing the best they can as they struggle through this horrible loss. People expect too much of them, IMO.

Amen . You said it right. The A's, maybe in the beginning of Casey's disappearance act, didn't react right away, but they always had Caylee's best interest in their hearts. They were the only ROCK of love in Caylee's life. I feel very bad for them. Thank you for your wonderful post. It was very heartfelt....at least for the Anthony's.

Cindy didn't know there may have been a "kidnapper" involved during the 31 days. She only realized Caylee was even missiong when she confronted Casey on July 15th at Tony Lazzaro's apartment. Thank God stupid Casey left Amy's number scribbled on a paper that was left in the car that Cindy and George picked up at the tow yard....otherwise, Cindy might not have become wise to Casey's incredible lies till much later.

You are right, however, I was speaking of July 15th, when CA brought KC home and walked in on LA getting the beginning of a confession from KC.
CA finds out then about the supposed 31 days kidnapping, and her reaction.
Good Grief she reacted worse with the protesters.

You are right, however, I was speaking of July 15th, when CA brought KC home and walked in on LA getting the beginning of a confession from KC.
CA finds out then about the supposed 31 days kidnapping, and her reaction.
Good Grief she reacted worse with the protesters.

All I can say about that is, who knows how anyone would react with the realization in a single moment that your own daughter may have done something dreadful to your own granddaughter. I'm sure Cindy was totally in shock.

I have followed the case from the VERY beginning. My notation was that we have not seen where Cindy asked Tony or the roomate where Caylee was, if they had seen her, nor did she look around to see if there was any evidence that Caylee had been in the apartment at any time. I honestly do not believe this is being held back since there is no reason for it to be held back, imo. I do not think Cindy asked the boys or looked for Caylee while she was in the apartment and I do think it is very odd.

I didn't recall the conversation on the outside of the apartment. There are a LOT of things which have happened since DAY 31 in this case.

Why would Cindy have even considered wasting time questioning Tony and the roommate about whether Caylee had ever been there? She wasn't concerned at that point about where Caylee had been, she was concerned about where Caylee was then. Casey said she was with the nanny. Cindy told her to get in the car and take her there.

All I can say about that is, who knows how anyone would react with the realization in a single moment that your own daughter may have done something dreadful to your own granddaughter. I'm sure Cindy was totally in shock.
Exactly WHEN did she have this "epiphany"? Would this be when the people at work made her go home to report the decomp in the car? On the way to the apartment perhaps? Or was her "moment of clarification" as she was washing Casey's pants, cleaning the car, and washing the knife?

I am not seeing the shock here. At first, people wanted me to believe it was during the 911 calls then we find out about her going back to work after she learned of the smell in the car...which negates the whole "I just found out..." speech.

Cindy DID ask Casey where Caylee was when she went to Tony's and confronted Casey, and all Casey would say was "she's fine mom, she's with the nanny!". Then Cindy said "take me to her right now!" Casey replied "NO....I'll take you there tomorrow....she's fine" ! Cindy wouldn't hear of that. Kuddo's to Cindy as far as I'm concerned. The lying Bi*ch would have fled to California had Cindy not persisted in Casey leaving immediately with her.

I am not referring to what CA said to KC outside of earshot of AL and the other guy who was there. Why didn't she start drilling them all about Caylee?
"Do you know Caylee, is she here, when did you last see her, has she been here, KC's been here a month and we haven't seen Caylee for a month, how is KC getting around, her car has been in the tow lot for over 2 weeks. What is going on here?"

I am rereading George's 2nd released interview.

IF Casey was NOT going to be home June 16 according to George, WHERE was Caylee going to be?

Casey told George they were BOTH going to be gone overnight until the next day. Casey obviously HAD plans for Caylee when she told George that. What WERE they?

According to George Caylee was alive at just before 1.

George's testimony does NOT help Casey. It narrows the timeline and helps show premeditation.

IMO

I am rereading George's 2nd released interview.

IF Casey was NOT going to be home June 16 according to George, WHERE was Caylee going to be?

Casey told George they were BOTH going to be gone overnight until the next day. Casey obviously HAD plans for Caylee when she told George that. What WERE they?

According to George Caylee was alive at just before 1.

George's testimony does NOT help Casey. It narrows the timeline and helps show premeditation.

IMO

Exactly, George's account does nothing to help Casey which is why I see no reason to doubt it. If he was attempting to cover for her, he blew it big time.

I have followed the case from the VERY beginning. My notation was that we have not seen where Cindy asked Tony or the roomate where Caylee was, if they had seen her, nor did she look around to see if there was any evidence that Caylee had been in the apartment at any time. I honestly do not believe this is being held back since there is no reason for it to be held back, imo. I do not think Cindy asked the boys or looked for Caylee while she was in the apartment and I do think it is very odd.

I didn't recall the conversation on the outside of the apartment. There are a LOT of things which have happened since DAY 31 in this case.

Cindy didn't ask Tony or his roommate about Caylee, but she DID ask Casey outside of Tony's apartment where Caylee was during their confrontation, which took place OUTSIDE, on the front porch of Tony's apartment before they ever went inside. Cindy asked Casey where Caylee was and told her she wanted to see her. Casey replied that Caylee was "with the nanny" and that she wasn't going to take her there, but perhaps she'd take her there "tomorrow". Cindy replied "no.....I want to see her now !!" At which point, Casey and Cindy got into an argument and Cindy adamantly told Casey that she was coming with HER....to go get Caylee. Casey kept telling her "NO", I'll take you there tomorrow. Finally, and probably because the argument was getting heated, and Casey didn't want her mom to scream out all the lies Casey had told, as she was afraid Tony would hear, agreed to go with Cindy.

I am not referring to what CA said to KC outside of earshot of AL and the other guy who was there. Why didn't she start drilling them all about Caylee?
"Do you know Caylee, is she here, when did you last see her, has she been here, KC's been here a month and we haven't seen Caylee for a month, how is KC getting around, her car has been in the tow lot for over 2 weeks. What is going on here?"

Cindy's concern was finding Caylee. She wasn't investigating where they'd been or what they'd been doing for the past month. Those questions were secondary. She probably expected to get those answers from Casey once she got Caylee home.

Amy says Cindy DID start drilling CASEY as soon as they got out of Tony's apartment.

She did it in front of Amy. Amy told LE, Caylee was Cindy's main concern. Amy's interview doesn't say what AMY had already told Cindy about where Caylee was.

JMO

I am not Friday, but wanted to comment, reeseeva.

That is the $64,000 question! Also, why did Cindy not look around to see if Caylee was there at Tony's with Casey? Why did she not ask if Caylee was there? She did not and Casey did just leave with Cindy as you stated - like a lamb being led to slaughter.

I also do not think it was a coincidence that George and Cindy picked Casey's car up from the tow yard on the very day that Amy and the guys got back from Peurto Rico.

This is just my opinion alone, but I do think there was a 'script' and the 'script' backfired. I believe that all the Anthony's are involved in the cover up for Casey. JMO

ITA that there was a 'script'. We all know Casey threw out bits and pieces of the truth when she spoke, and she did mention a 'script'. She wove the 'script' into her Zany story when the Zany story was not keeping the police at bay. Casey was following someones lead and I, too, believe that someone in the Anthony family, other than Casey concocted the script.

Why would Cindy have even considered wasting time questioning Tony and the roommate about whether Caylee had ever been there? She wasn't concerned at that point about where Caylee had been, she was concerned about where Caylee was then. Casey said she was with the nanny. Cindy told her to get in the car and take her there.
She already knew Casey was a liar.

Cindy's concern was finding Caylee. She wasn't investigating where they'd been or what they'd been doing for the past month. Those questions were secondary. She probably expected to get those answers from Casey once she got Caylee home.

I agree with you on this Chilly, she had the person she wanted the answers from leaving with her, that was her focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18