Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not Friday, but wanted to comment, reeseeva.

That is the $64,000 question! Also, why did Cindy not look around to see if Caylee was there at Tony's with Casey? Why did she not ask if Caylee was there? She did not and Casey did just leave with Cindy as you stated - like a lamb being led to slaughter.

I also do not think it was a coincidence that George and Cindy picked Casey's car up from the tow yard on the very day that Amy and the guys got back from Peurto Rico.

This is just my opinion alone, but I do think there was a 'script' and the 'script' backfired. I believe that all the Anthony's are involved in the cover up for Casey. JMO

happen to agree with you on that one....only because knowing the smell of decomp and all...I've always been perplexed by la stating that she would need to come up with a story for the police---it was like bait....It may have happened and be "innocent" but that family doesn't have to much of an honest track record and nothing would surpise me at this point...

I also believe that the social worker was someone around the nursing home..they have plenty at those places...It is quite easy to chit-chat...and whatever---expecially with her dad being in a nursing home---I encountered many social workers with the care of mom in & out of care...ca just doesn't seem the type to go to social worker...also remember she also said she had kc sign over poa with atty....that never happened..so I think it was just in passing....

I am not Friday, but wanted to comment, reeseeva.

That is the $64,000 question! Also, why did Cindy not look around to see if Caylee was there at Tony's with Casey? Why did she not ask if Caylee was there? She did not and Casey did just leave with Cindy as you stated - like a lamb being led to slaughter.

I also do not think it was a coincidence that George and Cindy picked Casey's car up from the tow yard on the very day that Amy and the guys got back from Peurto Rico.

This is just my opinion alone, but I do think there was a 'script' and the 'script' backfired. I believe that all the Anthony's are involved in the cover up for Casey. JMO

Hard to believe 4 Anthonys wrote a 'script' & KC's 'part' was to tell LE a story that had not ONE verifiable person/place in it.....

Nope, I think KC invented imagin-nanny & all her friends/relatives all by herself.

You're right :) I've read your posts with great interest, and I do have some, alas firsthand, insight into their relationship but only in a milder form. Nevertheless, for that reason I have to constantly fight against my extremely negative reaction to virtually everything Cindy says and does. It's instictive, so I can't be completely sure it's merited or not. Gee, I have a hunch that last sentence will tell you a whole lot about where my insight into CA's personality came from. :blowkiss:

Thanks for your response :)

Hard to believe 4 Anthonys wrote a 'script' & KC's 'part' was to tell LE a story that had not ONE verifiable person/place in it.....

Nope, I think KC invented imagin-nanny & all her friends/relatives all by herself.

I agree I don't think the whole family was involved.

[/B]
Bold is mine
I just wrote in the George Update thread on this. Seriously S made a great point, saying, Why didn't they just put a neon sign in the window?

My thought was maybe he is at another facility & this is a curve to throw off the media & asking them to stay away from the house?? Who Knows:waitasec: As far as BC goes, it's obvious who is still RUNNING the show:furious:

good point reeseeva!

I don't know where the idea that Cindy did not ask where Caylee was started or why it keeps getting repeated. Much of what happened at Tony's apartment has not yet even been released in the docs, but regardless, can anyone really believe that Cindy would drag Casey out of the apartment without even asking about Caylee? There's no way.

I agree. Also, this brings to mind about thevalleged choking of CA to KC on the 15th of JUne. This was supposedly over the fact that KC stole from her GP's.
If CA had her hands around KC's neck over money being stolen, then how are we to believe that when she found out Caylee was kidnapped, that the only thing CA did per LA, was to bang her fists on KC's bedand yell, "? What have you done."
In addition, when KC told her mother she hadn't seen Caylee for about 31 days, CA's reaction was, "Who took her?"
I don't find that an appropriate reaction. "What do you mean? Why haven't you seen her, Where is she? I thought she was with the nanny? etc etc."

Then to call GA and ask what time will you be home, instead of come home, we have an emergency, I need you to come home now. It just doesn't add up.

I would have been in my car and on the road looking immediately.

I don't know where the idea that Cindy did not ask where Caylee was started or why it keeps getting repeated. Much of what happened at Tony's apartment has not yet even been released in the docs, but regardless, can anyone really believe that Cindy would drag Casey out of the apartment without even asking about Caylee? There's no way.

Yep, everyone forgets LE says there's more to follow up on with Tony....

I think Amy's got another interview thats been held back, also.

happen to agree with you on that one....only because knowing the smell of decomp and all...I've always been perplexed by la stating that she would need to come up with a story for the police---it was like bait....It may have happened and be "innocent" but that family doesn't have to much of an honest track record and nothing would surpise me at this point...

I also believe that the social worker was someone around the nursing home..they have plenty at those places...It is quite easy to chit-chat...and whatever---expecially with her dad being in a nursing home---I encountered many social workers with the care of mom in & out of care...ca just doesn't seem the type to go to social worker...also remember she also said she had kc sign over poa with atty....that never happened..so I think it was just in passing....

Cindy lies as much if not mure than Casey does. And when confronted with it she lies even more to deny the first lies and if THAT doesn't work she bad mouths the people that called her on her lies on TV.

Amy's testimony is that when Casey was drug out of Tony's apartment Cindy was all over Casey DEMANDING to be taken to Caylee.

According to Amy, Cindy screamed, "Take me to Caylee, NOW." over and over.

Amy H. testimony from Nov. 26 dump. I just read it while looking for something else.

I agree. Also, this brings to mind about thevalleged choking of CA to KC on the 15th of JUne. This was supposedly over the fact that KC stole from her GP's.
If CA had her hands around KC's neck over money being stolen, then how are we to believe that when she found out Caylee was kidnapped, that the only thing CA did per LA, was to bang her fists on KC's bedand yell, "? What have you done."
In addition, when KC told her mother she hadn't seen Caylee for about 31 days, CA's reaction was, "Who took her?"
I don't find that an appropriate reaction. "What do you mean? Why haven't you seen her, Where is she? I thought she was with the nanny? etc etc."

Then to call GA and ask what time will you be home, instead of come home, we have an emergency, I need you to come home now. It just doesn't add up.

I would have been in my car and on the road looking immediately.

Casey presented the story of Caylee being taken before Cindy asked who took her. That's simply another rumor that's taken on a life of it's own.

Where would you have gone in your car?

Amy's testimony is that when Casey was drug out of Tony's apartment Cindy was all over Casey DEMANDING to be taken to Caylee.

Amy H. testimony from Nov. 26 dump. I just read it while looking for something else.

Thank you, Jolynna. I was not aware of this but I was certain Cindy's first concern was Caylee's whereabouts. Thank you for confirming that. Now, hopefully, we can put this rumor to rest.

Yep, everyone forgets LE says there's more to follow up on with Tony....

I think Amy's got another interview thats been held back, also.

I'm anxious to learn what else Tony has to say. I think he can clear up a lot of questions about the timeline, among other things.

I'm anxious to learn what else Tony has to say. I think he can clear up a lot of questions about the timeline, among other things.

I want to know if Tony heard Caylee in the background while he was talking to Casey on the phone June 15/16.

IF he did, the WHEN would really narrow the TOD possibilities.

I don't doubt it. One thing I am sure of is Cindy loved that little baby with all she had inside.

Casey presented the story of Caylee being taken before Cindy asked who took her. That's simply another rumor that's taken on a life of it's own.

Where would you have gone in your car?

Where would I have gone in my car?
I know most places my grandchildren would be expected to be at most times of the day and night.
I know who babysits them and where the babysitters live and how to reach them, in case of emergency. We talk about the babysitters, and the children talk about them.
I guess that's the difference between the A's and me- I know most all of all my children's friends, and where they live or at least a neighborhood- or I could look in their address book-
we hold no big secrets between us- we look out for one another. We talk!

I want to know if Tony heard Caylee in the background while he was talking to Casey on the phone June 15/16.

IF he did, the WHEN would really narrow the TOD possibilities.

I'd like to know when Tony and Casey made the plans to go to Blockbuster and watch movies. Casey had already told George that she and Caylee would be spending the night at the nanny's. Where was Casey really planning to spend the night if not with Tony? Did Tony object to Caylee coming along? Was that what the flurry of phone calls was about - a last minute attempt to get George or Cindy to babysit? And when that failed.......?

I know most places my grandchildren would be expected to be at most times of the day and night.
I know who babysits them and where the babysitters live and how to reach them, in case of emergency. We talk about the babysitters, and the children talk about them.
I guess that's the difference between the A's and me- I know most all of all my children's friends, and where they live or at least a neighborhood- or I could look in their address book-

And Cindy did not know those things, so where was she supposed to go in her car? I think staying home and waiting for LE to arrive was her best course of action.

:clap::clap:

With the love & devotion that Cindy had for Caylee, she should have had the same grasp on everything you posted. Very strange! A Nanny for 2yrs, with never a picture, never seen, never spoken to, no emergency number,:waitasec: For someone as exacting as Cindy it doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed