Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called crazy-making. When Cindy is passive, she's pretending to not know why someone else would be angry, but knowing full well. It also goes by another name: Passive AGGRESSIVE behavior. Cindy is not easily walked over. Cindy pinches hard, then pretends she doesn't know how someone else's arm got caught in her fingers. Cindy manipulates to enable, then denies her part when someone fails. Cindy offers gifts, then snatches them away. Cindy is no rug. Cindy is more like a bear trap.

This is beautiful, debs! :clap:

And when she softens her voice and says "sweetheart", it is scary
(e.g. "What's the matter, s-w-e-e-t-h-e-a-r-t, did someone pinch you?") :eek:

I guess I didn't realize that the neighbors hearing CA and KC fight on various occasions, the 15th being one of them, was just rumor. I was going to ask on here if anyone knew who the neighbors were and if they were on the prosecution's witness list.

Wow! What a theory. I have no respect for either CA or GA, but I would never consider that CA killed Caylee and hid her body in the trunk of KC's car and then let her drive around with the body for weeks.

Someone else posted on a thread that's since been closed that "good Southern values' would have had them "eating my teeth for dinner" if they had ever talked back to their own parents (step-parents).

Wow! I don't mean to sound argumentative, but when someone says "I would have been eating my teeth for dinner", and then goes on to say "good Southern values are hard lessons, but well worth it"?

To me this perpetuates the idea that physically "knocking some sense" into children is the way to effectively provide 'good parenting'.

My family is from the south and I've never heard of 'good Southern values' = knocking a kids teeth down their throat to eat for dinner.

Sorry. I just find that scary and not something that effectively teaches any child good values.

The Anthonys missed the boat when it came to good parenting to be sure. But I would never venture to say that any parent should knock a kid's teeth down their throat to eat for dinner. :(

I also can't imagine CA killing Caylee and then putting the body in KC's car for KC to drive around with for weeks. Furthermore, it makes no sense to suggest that the two of them acted together to kill Caylee and then go on to say that CA put the child's body into the trunk without KC knowing it.

Is it just me or do some people here grasp for straws in an attempt to explain what most of us will never be able to comprehend? Even so, for someone to suggest that CA killed Caylee (with or without KC's help) and then hid the body in KC's trunk is just unimaginable to me.

That 'theory' is just so out of bounds that I was taken aback when I read someone posting that it might be possible.

JMO.

That was me that said that, it was meant that I had more respect for my parents to even try to get away with talking to them that way. It was not allowed and it would not be tolerated. You have taken this way out of context. My stepfather never laid a hand on me in 33 years. Time to put it on hold and leave it alone. I think there are many here that knew exactly what I was meaning. If you would have read the story about my brother and my dad having him arrested you could understand where I was coming from. Disrespect was not tolerated. Getting drunk and passing out in your parent's front yard was not tolerated. They did not condone nor enable us in any way. We played a game we paid the price. We saw the inside of our rooms and believe me it was not the Hilton like now days.

It's called crazy-making. When Cindy is passive, she's pretending to not know why someone else would be angry, but knowing full well. It also goes by another name: Passive AGGRESSIVE behavior. Cindy is not easily walked over. Cindy pinches hard, then pretends she doesn't know how someone else's arm got caught in her fingers. Cindy manipulates to enable, then denies her part when someone fails. Cindy offers gifts, then snatches them away. Cindy is no rug. Cindy is more like a bear trap.

Ah, yes...a master manipulator till the end. I've actually worked with a couple of people like this, and they are extremely difficult to be around.

And we now know that Cindy's assertions are just as reliable as Caseys.

Wouldn't that be tragic if it turns out that Casey isn't nearly as huge of a liar as we thought becuase Cindy falsely refuses to confirm any stories that paint her or George in a bad light- making it looks as if Casey were lying about all these trivial things when they were in fact true. What poetic justice that Cindy could possibly be contributing to Casey's bad reputation by the very act of trying to clear it.

I'm with ya! Ive had the same thoughts for quite awhile, posted about it several months ago. I wouldn't be surprised to learn half of Casey's lies are actually Cindy's lies. Or lies Cindy has told Casey and Casey was foolish enough to believe her.

wow! You made my brain jerk to that direction.The whole post. Wouldn't it be bad if---omg----if CA killed the baby in the fight---maybe did it together. She kicks KC out of the house---later hids baby in firewell of trunk---KC riddin around not knowing what that smell was.

In the mean time---she starts to party---thinkin that CA has the baby----party--party---car smellin worse---throws trash in there to make it smell better---half cleans it and sprays it. Then when she can't stand it any longer she parks it and just walks off.

LOL I just brought this up a couple of days ago.

"What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is?"

And Casey's protecting her family really meant she was protecting her mom?

Casey hates her mother. This is documented in police interviews. She would have pointed the finger at her mom instead of invisananny long ago.

No offense, but there is NOTHING in any documentation that would support this.

Casey would have been the first one to call 911 if her mother killed Caylee in front of her. Caylee's was her baby - she brought her in this world and she evidently took her out.

You state "She kicks KC out of the house---later hids baby in firewell of trunk---KC riddin around not knowing what that smell was.

In the mean time---she starts to party---thinkin that CA has the baby----party--party---car smellin worse---throws trash in there to make it smell better--"

Explain how you get from Cindy hiding it, Casey not knowing it and then Casey throwing it out in the woods if she didn't know Cindy hid it in there?

Why can you sink your teeth into this plot? IMO, you will find much more plausible theories in the Theory thread, that use documentation to support the various theories. Most theories are fairly close in nature based upon the timeline and cell pings.

I just do no see this as a movie with "plots." JMHO

Riigght, but this isn't the theory thread. :confused:

oops. I just read the transcript of neighbor relating his witnessing of two arguments between CA and KC that were brought outside of the house, so I guess there is ONE actual person who saw them fighting, but it didn't sound particularly ominous to me. All I'm doing here is basically correcting myself on previous post...not that anybody cares, but I didn't want to appear to be a COMPLETE dumb a$$.

oops. I just read the transcript of neighbor relating his witnessing of two arguments between CA and KC that were brought outside of the house, so I guess there is ONE actual person who saw them fighting, but it didn't sound particularly ominous to me. All I'm doing here is basically correcting myself on previous post...not that anybody cares, but I didn't want to appear to be a COMPLETE dumb a$$.

I care. :blowkiss: If anyone is going to appear to be a COMPLETE Prat, it will be me, trust.

And Casey's protecting her family really meant she was protecting her mom?

Cindy's worst nightmare would be for Casey to tell the truth. Casey's problem is that she's unreliable. Cindy can't take the risk that she's gotten psychiatric help while in jail in order to confront her mother with her crazymaking ways to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It would, in fact, destroy her family.

I said this long ago: Think of the Anthony family as a mobile, with each person playing their part to keep the mobile in motion. When one drops off, the others have to work extra hard to keep the same motion going. When they finally wear themselves out trying to take up the slack of that person, they will pretend that person was never there at all.

The more Cindy can spin her story about how Casey was this great mother, the more she will feel she is able to be so totally devastated when the State finds her guilty of murder. Casey could sit on the stand and tell the whole truth and Cindy will attempt to make her out to be a liar. Because in Cindy's world, there is only Cindy's truth.

Honey, not to worry I am first place for that honor right now. :)

Lance you better back away from my trophy I have worked hard for that!

I remembered one of Cindy's co worker's talked about the fight, but it had been a while since I had read it, so I went back over it. Debbie P., Cindy's direct supervisor, had some interesting things to say. She said that in late June (I think she may mean late May) Cindy came to her wanting some time off, she said that she and George were having problems, because George and Casey were fighting all the time (says George is really mad at Casey)...she tells Debbie the fights are mostly about money. Debbie suggests counseling. Cindy also tells Debbie that she is upset because she always has Caylee. Cindy went on vacation the first week in June, she tells Debbie, upon her return, that Casey was gone most of the time and she had Caylee that whole week.

I also forgot that Cindy told her co-worker's, when she came back from the tow lot, that the car smelled like a dead body.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

LOL I just brought this up a couple of days ago.

"What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is?"

LOL And, "I don't know where she is are you freakin kiddin me"---or something like that.

About the fight on the 15th, from the above linked document, Charles (co-worker) said he heard about the fight from Debbie B (co-worker of Cindy's), but when they questioned Debbie she denied having knowledge of this fight...

you guys we are all over the place on this thread. It really makes it difficult to retrieve information during the trial. When we come back here to find out what we deduced about the fight, it will be frustrating because there are so many topics going on.
thanks

To be honest, I never took it this far, but what do we know about Cindy Anthony? What do we know about George Anthony? What do we know about Lee? What would we do if JB shows up on opening and say, "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to introduce you to the real killer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor