Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a hole in my Cindy done it theory. Just remembered Caylee was seen with Casey at a Walmart after the 15th. Opps, Nevermind.

Is this person on the witness list for either side?

I keep seeing lots of comments on the supposed fight between CA and ICA on 6/15... which got me to thinking...

IF you don't believe anything that comes out of ICA's mouth, WHY do you believe the fight happened?

I don't think it did.. I think lied to JG about the fight.. I think she needed him for some reason that we aren't aware of yet and told the lie to get his sympathy at that moment.

Back in an old LE report, MF was mentioned as saying that CA herself told him there was a fight on the 15th/16th. Of course she denied it later. I've always assumed it was ICA who told that little tale to JG and LA, but maybe her mom said something before she went into Full Frontal Spin Attack.

BTW, MF also mentioned the "pool incident" - only this time CA said it was on the 17th and that not only the gate was left open but the pool box was moved closer to the pool (no details about the ladder). I'm assuming the pool box was full of various chemicals? And I think the LE report noted that while CA had been forthcoming to MF about it, she did not mention it in her own LE interviews initially.

I think the computer guy was mistaken...

If there were such a witness certainly the SA would've called him to completely discredit the defense theory. I also believe he was mistaken.

MOO

Do we have any concrete details as to what the 6/15 "fight" was about ... or are we just guessing?

Sorry, new to the thread/forum.

I keep seeing lots of comments on the supposed fight between CA and ICA on 6/15... which got me to thinking...

IF you don't believe anything that comes out of ICA's mouth, WHY do you believe the fight happened?

I don't think it did.. I think lied to JG about the fight.. I think she needed him for some reason that we aren't aware of yet and told the lie to get his sympathy at that moment.

I thought somebody earlier said that a neighbor heard a loud fight between CA and KC on father's day and told MF but if this is true I don't understand why the state wouldn't investigate this, call the guy to testify and then question CA about it?

Do we have any concrete details as to what the 6/15 "fight" was about ... or are we just guessing?

I think we only have Jesse G's pre-trial statement that ICA told him that there was a fight between herself and CA on the night of the 15th where CA 'choked' ICA.

I highly doubt they needed a reason... that relationship was volatile IMO... i believe they fought a lot!
moo

I think we only have Jesse G's pre-trial statement that ICA told him that there was a fight between herself and CA on the night of the 15th where CA 'choked' ICA.
Lee told Jesse that's what happened. The neighbors also heard a loud fight.

I think the computer guy was mistaken...

Just wait for the rebuttal...if I'm right (& God, I hope I am), this will all be cleared up. Remember when LDB kept asking CA what browser she used? And, CA didn't know what she was talking about (after CA said she made the computer searches). Then the defence had somebody say that Myspace was visited 84 times.....this made it appear that the Comp. guy for the state was wrong. Actually, it shows that whoever made those 84 searches to myspace was the same person that made the 84 visits about chloroform.....Cindy & George uses Internet Explorer while ICA uses Firefox. Also, the searches that ICA made (or Cindy as she claimed) were erased from history.....Cindy isn't that computer literate....so, just wait, I think this will be tied together just as I think we'll see JG during rebuttal.

Just wait for the rebuttal...if I'm right (& God, I hope I am), this will all be cleared up. Remember when LDB kept asking CA what browser she used? And, CA didn't know what she was talking about (after CA said she made the computer searches). Then the defence had somebody say that Myspace was visited 84 times.....this made it appear that the Comp. guy for the state was wrong. Actually, it shows that whoever made those 84 searches to myspace was the same person that made the 84 visits about chloroform.....Cindy & George uses Internet Explorer while ICA uses Firefox. Also, the searches that ICA made (or Cindy as she claimed) were erased from history.....Cindy isn't that computer literate....so, just wait, I think this will be tied together just as I think we'll see JG during rebuttal.

Awww man, I actually have something in common with her!!! :sick:

I thought somebody earlier said that a neighbor heard a loud fight between CA and KC on father's day and told MF but if this is true I don't understand why the state wouldn't investigate this, call the guy to testify and then question CA about it?

The neighbor didn't tell MF. CA told MF. The neighbor told LE about a loud fight but could not remember the date.

Wow ... choking ... had not heard that one.

So we have a family history of mother on daughter abuse.

Sounds like it could have been a breaking point.

Back in an old LE report, MF was mentioned as saying that CA herself told him there was a fight on the 15th/16th. Of course she denied it later. I've always assumed it was ICA who told that little tale to JG and LA, but maybe her mom said something before she went into Full Frontal Spin Attack.

BTW, MF also mentioned the "pool incident" - only this time CA said it was on the 17th and that not only the gate was left open but the pool box was moved closer to the pool (no details about the ladder). I'm assuming the pool box was full of various chemicals? And I think the LE report noted that while CA had been forthcoming to MF about it, she did not mention it in her own LE interviews initially.

I remember Mark Fuhrman when he was covering this story every night for Greta Van Susteran. I remember him standing in the street and reporting about the fight and saying that at least one neighbor heard a lot of yelling that night - June 15th. Mark Fuhrman was also the first to report about Casey borrowing the shovel from the neighbor, Brian Burner.

I was sure the date of the pool incident was the 17th too. But now, Cindy is testifying that it was the 16th.

The neighbor didn't tell MF. CA told MF. The neighbor told LE about a loud fight but could not remember the date.

I believe the neighbor is on the state's witness list.........at least I remember seeing it there at one time. It's a woman and her name is Jean - don't recall her last name.

I remember Mark Fuhrman when he was covering this story every night for Greta Van Susteran. I remember him standing in the street and reporting about the fight and saying that at least one neighbor heard a lot of yelling that night - June 15th. Mark Fuhrman was also the first to report about Casey borrowing the shovel from the neighbor, Brian Burner.

I was sure the date of the pool incident was the 17th too. But now, Cindy is testifying that it was the 16th.

The LE compendium report I read noted that CA was absolutely sure it was the 17th according to MF - no question on the date and he asked by LE. CA's concept of truth has always been, uh, highly elastic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back