Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy and George painted themselves into a corner with their lies. When they were first interviewed by LE, they still believed Casey was innocent. They did not want to say anything that might make her look bad. So they lied under oath during their depositions and denied the fight story.

Now however, if they told the truth, it would impeach their testimony. So they cannot change their story.

the big fight was never verified.
Lee told JG about the fight but CA always denied it happened.

Cindy told Mark Fuhrman about it. Lee told Lenny P about it, and he told Jesse Grund the story too. And I believe one of the neighbors heard the yelling.

On the stand, Cindy testified that on this last night, she and Casey and Caylee were "cuddling" and watching videos of the visit with her Dad. Has she ever claimed that before? So, we are to believe that one night they are all having this tender moment and the next day, Casey leaves with Caylee for 31 days, something she has never done before... and it takes weeks for Cindy to wonder what's up? Why didn't Cindy call back on her first opportunity after seeing the flurry of phone calls? How to explain the "My Caylee is missing" Myspace references to "jealousy" etc? They were the Orlando "Waltons"...when Casey left...according to Cindy.

These things only make sense in context of the Big Blow-up. But the jury will never hear the truth.

Yes, I do believe they denied the argument initially when they believed Caylee was truly missing...but the "cuddling" story on the stand the other day was EMBELLISHMENT. It had to be a signal to Casey..."We're still working to help you. We're on your side."

This is what is so hard to understand about Cindy.

If the jury is smart, they will connect the dots with the testimony Lee gave yesterday. He spoke of Zenaida holding down casey and telling her she was taking away the child because she is a 'bad" (unfit) mother.

The symbollism is easy. On June 15th, Cindy threatened casey with taking Caylee away due to her actions of stealing, partying, etc. Hopefully, the jury will see this.

The lies told by this family is making the case difficult. They have put themselves into a hole with their insistence of covering for casey.

:offtopic:

Does anyone know what shorts Caylee was wearing on the day she visited great grandpa? For some reason, I thought they were those striped ones. Caylee wore those striped shorts in the video of casey on the floor w/her. Those are the shorts they found at the site. She was not wearing denim shorts as GA stated.

Cindy and George painted themselves into a corner with their lies. When they were first interviewed by LE, they still believed Casey was innocent. They did not want to say anything that might make her look bad. So they lied under oath during their depositions and denied the fight story.

Now however, if they told the truth, it would impeach their testimony. So they cannot change their story.

What has CA said that would be of any significance if it were impeached? :waitasec:

On the stand, Cindy testified that on this last night, she and Casey and Caylee were "cuddling" and watching videos of the visit with her Dad. Has she ever claimed that before? So, we are to believe that one night they are all having this tender moment and the next day, Casey leaves with Caylee for 31 days, something she has never done before... and it takes weeks for Cindy to wonder what's up? Why didn't Cindy call back on her first opportunity after seeing the flurry of phone calls? How to explain the "My Caylee is missing" Myspace references to "jealousy" etc? They were the Orlando "Waltons"...when Casey left...according to Cindy.

These things only make sense in context of the Big Blow-up. But the jury will never hear the truth.

Yes, I do believe they denied the argument initially when they believed Caylee was truly missing...but the "cuddling" story on the stand the other day was EMBELLISHMENT. It had to be a signal to Casey..."We're still working to help you. We're on your side."

This is what is so hard to understand about Cindy.

Anybody remember Cindy's comment at the end of an LE interview when she was asked to swear that what she stated was the truth? I'm paraphrasing,but she said she didn't realize she would be asked to swear to it under oath. HUGE RED FLAG. I'm sure the detectives were :waitasec: at this most unusual family of a missing child. :maddening:

I've been away from this case more than two years till recently but I recall cindy saying she tucked casey and caylee into bed on the nite of the 15th. Does anyone else recall that?

Now which is it? A love fest or a huge fight? Gads, with this family, it is always drama...never ordinary.

Casey spent that night and the better part of twelve hours that fateful night, talking, texting to AL. I sure wish he could recall what she was saying but he probably slept through most of it. Where was Caylee when all this communication was taking place. AL surely would have heard her in the background. And if he didn't, was Caylee forced into silence?

This trial is very different from any I have seen. They simply testify to exactly what was on their depos and NOTHING else. I am getting frustrated because I have dozens of questions.

Does anyone know what shorts Caylee was wearing on the day she visited great grandpa? For some reason, I thought they were those striped ones. Caylee wore those striped shorts in the video of casey on the floor w/her. Those are the shorts they found at the site. She was not wearing denim shorts as GA stated.

Looks like white denim shorts maybe.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS648U0xTI0"]YouTube - ‪Caylee Anthony's last video~Full Length with grandpa~‬‏[/ame]

Caylee was wearing the off whitish striped shorts when visiting Grandpa, those are the short that were found with the remains.

She was not wearing the denim shorts George said he last saw her in. In fact the outfit George told LE her last saw her in was hanging in her closet as per LE in one of their searches.

This is why I believe something happened the night of the 15th. Caylee was still wearing the shorts from the Great Grandpa visit. Her tshirt was different but that could have been changed from a mess at supper or anything. It's not unusual to change a tshirt that got a spill on it at some point during the day or at supper and leave on the clean shorts.

The problem I have with this case all rests on the night of the 15th. unfortunately, the only people who can tell us the truth are Cindy, casey and George. If all is true that we were told, GA came home @ 1130pm and went straight to bed. To me, that is unusual. Many people like to wind down by watching tv, reading etc. before going straight to bed. Did Ga see or hear anything unusual? Afterall Casey was still awake and chattering away in her room. Did she pop her head out to wish him a "Happy Father's Day"? Never a word about them acknowleging the father on this special day.

I have watched the video several times now but the shorts seem to be white indeed. Not striped.

So she was changed after swimming. That's logical?! No?

I've been away from this case more than two years till recently but I recall cindy saying she tucked casey and caylee into bed on the nite of the 15th. Does anyone else recall that?

Now which is it? A love fest or a huge fight? Gads, with this family, it is always drama...never ordinary.

Yes, Whisperer, you're right! OMG...I forgot all about that. Cindy did indeed say she "tucked" them into bed!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3274045#post3274045"]Motive - Page 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

mods if there is something like this, please move or what have you. but figured it would be worth metioning...

i saw this on the national enquierers page. again take it w/ a grain of salt, but imo, they do hit the head on the nail, on occasion...talks about the fight the night before and the threats...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exl...other-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

i wish prosecution would try to lead up to this fight, again imo, would show the MOTIVE... ( but again could be argued hearsay..)

Yea, I don't understand why we're not hearing about Cindy's attempts to take Caylee away from Casey and Cindy's constant threats to her about it.

Hopefully we'll hear it at some point.

I wonder why this wasn't told?

This is what is needed to show the jury how evil and sadistic ICA is...

How eerily creepy it was for me to read that...it just makes my heart hurt...to think the state didn't use this to 'bolster' their charges against ICA...intentional murder when you read this...poor Caylee...may her soul rest in peace...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wonder why this wasn't told?

This is what is needed to show the jury how evil and sadistic ICA is...

How eerily creepy it was for me to read that...it just makes my heart hurt...to think the state didn't use this to 'bolster' their charges against ICA...intentional murder when you read this...poor Caylee...may her soul rest in peace...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Really?? I wonder why?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member