Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is My understanding that Corporal Det. Yuri Melich will not be attending the meeting today as he was slightly injured on his Police Motorcycle this morning.

Witholding details of injury for privacy, but he is expected to be completely fine.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, we need him strong for the perp walk :)

Blink34, is there a link to this? I have not seen anything about it! Thanks!

OMG! NO! He cannot be injured!! (Does he need me to come nurse him back to health or anything?!) I am glad to hear they expect him to fully recover! Whew! (Sending Yuri positive thoughts and prayers while taking away his motorcycle keys.)

ETA: (Smacking Blink) I had to read it here first?! Yuri is hurt!

aww, God love you. Your boy got hurt.:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

OMG! NO! He cannot be injured!! (Does he need me to come nurse him back to health or anything?!) I am glad to hear they expect him to fully recover! Whew! (Sending Yuri positive thoughts and prayers while taking away his motorcycle keys.)

ETA: (Smacking Blink) I had to read it here first?! Yuri is hurt!
Lol, when he asked for your phone number I gave him by accident on purpose.. heh heh

So, does anyone else think she called the military bf in CA to tell him there was an accident (maybe she said her parents were involved) and he needed to help her?

aww, God love you. Your boy got hurt.:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
Thanks! I cannot imagine anything happening to that big strong fella. Darn Bikes! Ooooo...I hope it didn't mess up his sunglasses!! :cool2:

Lol, when he asked for your phone number I gave him mine by accident on purpose.. heh heh
Yeah...I thought so, Blinkster!! Call him back and tell him that I am on call 24/7 for restorative care. I will be glad to fill in for him in Cali, too. What good is having your own fan club if they can't be there for the rough times, eh?!

Please post all the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers to Yuri here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2702001#post2702001

Yeah...I thought so, Blinkster!! Call him back and tell him that I am on call 24/7 for restorative care. I will be glad to fill in for him in Cali, too. What good is having your own fan club if they can't be there for the rough times, eh?!

Please post all the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers to Yuri here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2702001#post2702001

I will volunteer if he needs a sponge bath. Don't get jealous, SS, you can help.

So, does anyone else think she called the military bf in CA to tell him there was an accident (maybe she said her parents were involved) and he needed to help her?
I think it is possible that Casey was perhaps planning to head to Cali to see him and could be the reason she asked for "one more day" during the 911 call. He could have been her ticket out of Fl to go on the lam without her telling him anything, but she could have told him a wild tale which is more likely. They should go see him since he was one of the people she was having conversations with frequently during that time.

It is My understanding that Corporal Det. Yuri Melich will not be attending the meeting today as he was slightly injured on his Police Motorcycle this morning.

Witholding details of injury for privacy, but he is expected to be completely fine.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, we need him strong for the perp walk :)

Oh no! Best wishes for his recovery! Did this happen in FL?

What meeting???

Wow Yuri Lays It Down! You need to be careful guy!!! :rose:

was this reported in the media? How did you find out blinky? Geez I hope he is doing okay!

I don't think that's it, because I seem to recall she said she had something to tell him, and that she'd already told her mom and Lee, or her family, or something like that!

I'm wondering if LE was going to CA to either make an arrest or, hope upon hope, find Caylee alive!

(snipped)

Padilla said he predicts major charges against Anthony are likely on the way.

“She's lying. It's not a secret she lies all the time but this specifically is two separate stories, two different times about the same supposed incident. It's probably neither one is the truth,” he said. “It's gone on long enough. She doesn't want to cooperate. Her attorney doesn't want to cooperate, therefore it's time to go for the big one. You don't need a body for murder charges, they've got enough circumstantial, forensic evidence, they can convict her easily.”

http://www.wesh.com/news/17507013/detail.html

(snipped)

Padilla said he predicts major charges against Anthony are likely on the way.

“She's lying. It's not a secret she lies all the time but this specifically is two separate stories, two different times about the same supposed incident. It's probably neither one is the truth,” he said. “It's gone on long enough. She doesn't want to cooperate. Her attorney doesn't want to cooperate, therefore it's time to go for the big one. You don't need a body for murder charges, they've got enough circumstantial, forensic evidence, they can convict her easily.”

http://www.wesh.com/news/17507013/detail.html

I think LP is right on. LE has given her plenty of time to bark. It is quite obvious she isn't going to. They tried the easy way and now they are gonna do it the hard way. Her days of baking brownies are numbered. IMO

I think LP is right on. LE has given her plenty of time to bark. It is quite obvious she isn't going to. They tried the easy way and now they are gonna do it the hard way. Her days of baking brownies are numbered. IMO

_________

Liking the attitude. Ho-haw! Mr. Steed and I will serve a proper tea as we watch the trial and perp walks. More than one b/c accessories before and after fact.

: )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98
Back