Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Orange County Sheriff's Office (Florida)

Criminal Investigations
Forensics Unit
Sexual Offender Surveillance Squad
Property Crimes
Robbery Unit
Homicide Unit
Child abuse/Missing persons
Sex Crimes
Economic crimes
Persons unit
Domestic Violence unit
Auto Theft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_County_Sheriff's_Office_(Florida)#Special_Investigations

Det Yuri Melich (Speaks Portuguese) Criminal Investigations Division

http://www.ocso.com/Community/HispanicCommunityLiaisons/tabid/425/Default.aspx

They are running parallel investigations: Missing Persons AND Homicide

They must have just recently added a missing persons unit. When Jennifer Kessee went missing, her case was handled by homicide detectives as well.

Even if she's found alive?!:eek:

It would have been nice, but my hopes for her to still be alive after I read the 400 pgs. of discovery,
and when Orange Co. gave the evidence of the FBI DNA report and the one from the Univ. of Tn. If in fact as they say it was Caylee's decompostion in that trunk,
the it is so, and NO amount of hope will bring her back. Lazarus was 1 man.

LP confirms on NG 9/16/08 why YM came out...

Just to get the story straight about what KC told him about JB park.. script etc.

LP confirms on NG 9/16/08 why YM came out...

Just to get the story straight about what KC told him about JB park.. script etc.

Just me here, but you know...something about Leonard's answers tonight just did not ring true.
He does not lie, I do not think he embellishes. He maybe gets a little careless at times.....hmmmmm...but tonight, he was holding something back. JMO
Now what justification would there be for the expense of the two flying to California to 'just get that story straight?'
I find it odd.

It would have been nice, but my hopes for her to still be alive after I read the 400 pgs. of discovery,
and when Orange Co. gave the evidence of the FBI DNA report and the one from the Univ. of Tn. If in fact as they say it was Caylee's decompostion in that trunk,
the it is so, and NO amount of hope will bring her back. Lazarus was 1 man.
Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Just me here, but you know...something about Leonard's answers tonight just did not ring true.
He does not lie, I do not think he embellishes. He maybe gets a little careless at times.....hmmmmm...but tonight, he was holding something back. JMO
Now what justification would there be for the expense of the two flying to California to 'just get that story straight?'
I find it odd.
I think the fact it isn't just Yuri, but also the FBI Agent is interesting, too.

Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Thanks for link. So sad. Wish it was different

I think the fact it isn't just Yuri, but also the FBI Agent is interesting, too.

I did not see the show, but I am surprised if he made the announcement about the feds going as well. I knew they were as some others did, but that did surprise me. I wonder how many times my dear LP gets the hairy eyeball or kicked under the table.

He would have an ankle scar from me Im sure.

ot to ss: I swear you work his name into almost any sentence- is that really necessary?

Maybe he's going to take a lie detector test about what he witnessed? You'd think for just a story/interview they'd do it over the phone. There has to be something that is much greater that is going on with this. I guess we'll soon find out:eek:

Maybe he's going to take a lie detector test about what he witnessed? You'd think for just a story/interview they'd do it over the phone. There has to be something that is much greater that is going on with this. I guess we'll soon find out:eek:

In the early discussions about the Padilla's they were asked about video. While they did say they wouldn't be filming for a future show, when they were asked if they would be recording, that question wasn't answered.

I think for their own protection and to avoid accusations by the Anthony's some records would be in existance. Just like LE makes tapes for their protection.

I think Leonard and Rob will be able to back up what they say.

IMO

I have NO doubt that LP, TP, and RD would gladly take LD tests if asked without a second thought. I am relatively sure that is not the reason they are flying into Cali to visit with them. I don't think that LE believes they are lying about anything. On the contrary, they want to hear what they have to say in an affidavit to make it part of the case...imo.

Tonight, we heard Yuri's going with an FBI agent. I'm not sure how often the FBI site is updated but I looked for Caylee under their kidnapped/missing children investigations page (Trenton Duckett's there) http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kidmiss.htm seeking information page, which lists unsolved cases (Natalee Holloway's there) http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/seek.htm and wasn't able to find her.

I wonder if at this point, they're not classifying her under any of these categories?

In the early discussions about the Padilla's they were asked about video. While they did say they wouldn't be filming for a future show, when they were asked if they would be recording, that question wasn't answered.

I think for their own protection and to avoid accusations by the Anthony's some records would be in existance. Just like LE makes tapes for their protection.

I think Leonard and Rob will be able to back up what they say.

IMO
I sure hope so 'cause there's been some inconsistencies coming from LP. I never heard that Cindy told him about the "script" before tonight...but it was just one of three explanations as to how how he heard of the BP scenario.

Are there any updates on this today yet? (I'm at work, can't search, just sneaking in)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back