Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yuri isn't grasping at straws. It does not look bad that he is going to such great lengths to prove his case either. Quite the opposite, imo. The case is moving in the right direction and you can read the 400 pages to know this is true (that is only info they released...plenty more they did not have to!). They are being methodical and taking time to insure the desired outcome here. Bravo! I wouldn't want it any other way. :woohoo:
Wasn't there talk of OrlandoSentenial requesting more docs?

I was under the impression they already have Caylee's DNA profile from when the paternity testing was done with JG?

Caylees mit-dna profile is the same as KC's as it comes from the mother. This would also be shown in the DNA profile that was prepared for the paternity test. As KC, LA, CA, and the Great Gma are clearly not dead, the only person who's hair it can be is Caylee's.

In order to do a complete DNA profile of Caylee, yes, the fathers sample would also be needed but it is not necessary to have it to prove who was in the trunk. Everyone else with the same mit-dna is alive and accounted for. It is clear that the hair must belong to Caylee.

*mit-dna = mitochondrial dna

I agree with you!

Who else in the female line cannot be accounted for?

Actually, I think this case is moving right along. Yuri's trip out to California may just include interviewing the man, Mark Hawkins, who was emailing and talking with casey anthony in the period of days prior to her daughter going missing. He may be a wealth of information to LE. IMO.

I agree with you! I think they are busy nailing down the coffin lid.

We know they can establish that an Anthony female was dead in KCs trunk.

KC had the car and the kid, at the time. Slam dunk!

And, that's just what we KNOW they have. They've already alluded to unreleased forensics.

Most people, as we know, are convicted on cricumdstantial evidence. And, that's a LOT of circumstantial evidence.

I have a feeling they have a TON of stuff that is reallt critical. But, I think they are doting "is" and crossing "ts"

I just wish they would release some of it. I have always believed she killed Caylee, but the lack of evidence is making me a little unsure. I probably need to take a step back and then look at the evidence that has been presented.

Wasn't there talk of OrlandoSentenial requesting more docs?
Were they responsible for getting the audio tapes of the interrogation of CA? LE doesn't have to release records if they are vital to the ongoing investigation, IIRC. With everything that was released...it tells me they have a vast amount of pertinent info still in their possession!

Yeah that is the same link I posted above. It doesn't mention M going to Cali though. To me this article makes it seem more like they are searching outside of FL for info in other places. Maybe to please the Anthony's that they do follow up on leads on a "live" Caylee as well as the other.

No. They would NOT be coming to CA to search the body. There would be no way to get the body out here. And, LE has MORE than enough evidence that she's dead. They are NOT going to search for a living Caylee, because they know better.

And, they would not run all over the globe to please the Anthonys. The Anthonys would point them to different states/countries every day, it they could, just to keep them off KC.

They are out here to get some of our fine California "nails" for the coffin they are building. The nails include LP and his staff, maybe Mark the Marine, and heaven knows who or what else. They are going to take depositions and film testimony.

I'm just sorry LE has to go to butt-ugly, hotter than h*ll 29 Palms. :-(

I agree with you!

Who else in the female line cannot be accounted for?

DNA sample - contains the whole of a person's DNA

DNA Profile - is a series of numbers and letters derived from only a small portion of a person's DNA

So a sexual assault would absolutely exclude the possibility that Casey was a witness to the crime? Where NG was found absolutely excludes the possibility that Casey transported the murder weapon?

Dontcha think that's rreaching, a bit? Why would KC transport the weapon?

I think she just got the idea for an excuse for Caylee's demise from Nicole's murder. Not understanding that MO is entirely different.

We don't know that there was any tissue. We have only been told that there was decomp fluid and hair.

..and DNA, pointing to Caylee.

If they have Cayless DNA from other sources such as her toothbrush, mitDNA comparison with Casey would confirm to any court of law in the land whether or not the hair belonged to Caylee. They don't need her father's dna. I'm curious to know who is though.

Yes. I would LOVE to know who daddy is! I don't think KC knows, however.

Yuri Melich is a Missing Person's detective with the Missing Person's Unit of OCSD. OCSD certainly does have a homicide unit.

My guess is when this goes to court, it will be QUITE an evidentialry ride!

Most of the Anthony testimony is easily impeachable.

I just wish they would release some of it. I have always believed she killed Caylee, but the lack of evidence is making me a little unsure. I probably need to take a step back and then look at the evidence that has been presented.

If you haven't dug into the 433 pages of testimony, try that. It's a good read!

Wouldn't MH DNA already be on file w/the military for obvious reasons? But I do respect the established chain of evidence LE would prefer by getting it themselves.

No activity on phone was June 17th I believe
That was also the very day Zenaida went to sawgrass apt 210 to check out a apt!! Just saying...

No activity on phone was June 17th I believe
That was also the very day Zenaida went to sawgrass apt 210 to check out a apt!! Just saying...
You are mistaken. The non-activity was from midday on June 28- midday of June 29th. So one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Just saying...

You are mistaken. The non-activity was from midday on June 28- midday of June 29th. So one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Just saying...

Go back and check why the phone records where not released for June 17th...
Seriously ..That is the date ..

Wouldn't MH DNA already be on file w/the military for obvious reasons? But I do respect the established chain of evidence LE would prefer by getting it themselves.

My husband has been in the military for over 14 years and his DNA sample has never been taken. Why would their DNA be on file? Fingerprints, yes, but not DNA. I've checked on this in the past for another missing person case that involves a military guy.

Go back and check why the phone records where not released for June 17th...
Seriously ..That is the date ..

IIRC, the phone records were not released for June 17th - wonder why? Doesn't mean there was no activity, just that the records weren't released for that particular date. However, SS is correct in that the non-activity was midday on June 28- midday of June 29th.

I sincerely hope that Yuri's efforts in going to Cali will pay off. I believe LE has way more information/evidence than we can even begin to imagine. Baez is worried about our tax payer $$ going to waste. It's okay by me as a Florida taxpayer....Caylee deserves to be brought home - one way or another, at whatever expense (just like all the other missing persons).

I think we ALL wish there was soem reief from the horrible tension. The long wait (actually, it isn't that long-- just feels that way), and the bizarre, grand guignole quality fo the case has a lot of us on our last nerve.

I've always felt she killed Caylee and always will regardless of what happens

Even with the mitochondrial DNA? Nooooo!

They can STILL prove who the mother was (or whose maternal line, it is).

No worries Brini, they are out and they will succeed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back