Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No activity on phone was June 17th I believe
That was also the very day Zenaida went to sawgrass apt 210 to check out a apt!! Just saying...

No, the phone records for 17 Jun just have not been released as of yet; that's how I understand it

My husband has been in the military for over 14 years and his DNA sample has never been taken. Why would their DNA be on file? Fingerprints, yes, but not DNA. I've checked on this in the past for another missing person case that involves a military guy.

I got my info from http://librarythinkquest.org Military DNA fingerprinting

bottom of page states : all US military personel have been required to give blood to be placed in cold storage for future DNA testing

Maybe KC flew somewhere out of town and could not use her cell phone during the 28-29 time frame??

I thought the 17th was the day her phone pinged around the airport??

The long wait (actually, it isn't that long-- just feels that way).

when there is a helpless little girl who has had something very wrong done to her, i don't think you were mistaken the first time. it both IS a long time as as well as feels like an eternity.

I thought that Tricia had confirmed on first post here that he is going there to meet with Padillas....

when there is a helpless little girl who has had something very wrong done to her, i don't think you were mistaken the first time. it both IS a long time as as well as feels like an eternity.

True. And, we would like to see justice come down like a hammer.

But, the wheels of justice grind slowly, and exceeding fain. In this case, I think care will be taken to see that every grain is ground very finely, indeed.

I thought the 17th was the day her phone pinged around the airport??
Yes, I believe you are probably correct...even if it wasn't released via LE. Tim stated they were searching there because of the cell phone records and pings from the towers. LP stated the same.

Yuri may be following up on phone calls made to California via CA on those days to people we are not even aware of in this case yet. There are many possibilities, but I am certain there are good reasons for him to pack up and travel. :)

Hi everyone...

Is it true there was NO phone activity on the 17th of June or is it just that it hasn't been RELEASED?

So upon forensic evidence confirmation of a dead child the time is not right for the Homicide Unit to take over? That is really, really strange. And not at all credible.[/QUOTE

This is being handled by homicide detectives. OC doesn't have a missing persons unit.

Wonder if Phil has any newly "licensed" photos or videos to share...? :furious:

I wish he'd stay out of it...ratings must need a boost.
Glad you are calling him Phil. Since we know he's not licensed to practice psychology in the state of California. What a bunch of hooey. :bang:

Actually, OCSO does have a missing persons unit. That is who started the investigation and that is who continues to investigate - along with help from lots and lots of other people.

Orange County Sheriff's Office (Florida)

Criminal Investigations
Forensics Unit
Sexual Offender Surveillance Squad
Property Crimes
Robbery Unit
Homicide Unit
Child abuse/Missing persons
Sex Crimes
Economic crimes
Persons unit
Domestic Violence unit
Auto Theft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_County_Sheriff's_Office_(Florida)#Special_Investigations

Det Yuri Melich (Speaks Portuguese) Criminal Investigations Division

http://www.ocso.com/Community/HispanicCommunityLiaisons/tabid/425/Default.aspx

They are running parallel investigations: Missing Persons AND Homicide

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members