Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure hope so 'cause there's been some inconsistencies coming from LP. I never heard that Cindy told him about the "script" before tonight...but it was just one of three explanations as to how how he heard of the BP scenario.

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI agent was coming to get the story straight with a lie detector test. And we already know that Leonard thinks it's a great way for the FBI to clear people.

Here is my Yuri fantasy du jour:

While he and FBI are in CA, they do interview with the Padillas and crew, also MH, then they toddle on off down to Santa Clara, home of Google HQ, and pick up hard evidence files. Then, maybe trot over to Santa Monica to MySpace HQ and pick up a file or two there, also. And why not just take another little side jaunt to Palo Alto, home of PhotoBucket, HQ.

I have wondered all along if there are multiple stops on this CA trip that we know nothing about. And having a Fed along, just makes me wonder more just what other stops they might make.

I hope, I hope, I hope.

Just me here, but you know...something about Leonard's answers tonight just did not ring true.
He does not lie, I do not think he embellishes. He maybe gets a little careless at times.....hmmmmm...but tonight, he was holding something back. JMO
Now what justification would there be for the expense of the two flying to California to 'just get that story straight?'
I find it odd.

I'm with you.

Here is my Yuri fantasy du jour:

While he and FBI are in CA, they do interview with the Padillas and crew, also MH, then they toddle on off down to Santa Clara, home of Google HQ, and pick up hard evidence files. Then, maybe trot over to Santa Monica to MySpace HQ and pick up a file or two there, also. And why not just take another little side jaunt to Palo Alto, home of PhotoBucket, HQ.

I have wondered all along if there are multiple stops on this CA trip that we know nothing about. And having a Fed along, just makes me wonder more just what other stops they might make.

I hope, I hope, I hope.

:clap: That would be quite the productive road trip.

I can't wait until some new documents are released! It will be interesting to see what LE and the FBI are talking to this MH guy about. It should be about time for some new documents to come out. Someone said every 30 days?

Just me here, but you know...something about Leonard's answers tonight just did not ring true.
He does not lie, I do not think he embellishes. He maybe gets a little careless at times.....hmmmmm...but tonight, he was holding something back. JMO
Now what justification would there be for the expense of the two flying to California to 'just get that story straight?'
I find it odd.
I wonder if they are planning to make an arrest?

It is My understanding that Corporal Det. Yuri Melich will not be attending the meeting today as he was slightly injured on his Police Motorcycle this morning.

Witholding details of injury for privacy, but he is expected to be completely fine.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, we need him strong for the perp walk :)

It is My understanding that Corporal Det. Yuri Melich will not be attending the meeting today as he was slightly injured on his Police Motorcycle this morning.

Witholding details of injury for privacy, but he is expected to be completely fine.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, we need him strong for the perp walk :)

Dang crazy.........

I'm sorry Blink, IDUnderstand? was this a meeting being held in CA or is he back in FL?

what meeting? In California?

and many get well thoughts for Yuri.

OMG! NO! He cannot be injured!! (Does he need me to come nurse him back to health or anything?!) I am glad to hear they expect him to fully recover! Whew! (Sending Yuri positive thoughts and prayers while taking away his motorcycle keys.)

ETA: (Smacking Blink) I had to read it here first?! Yuri is hurt!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I didn't know Detectives drove motorcycles from the OCSO. Usually it is just road Deputies.
So tell me, has he gone to Cali or is this going to be a future trip. somehow I go the impression he was already on his way when the thread started.

You could fly from FL to CA in a couple of hours, so I would assume that accident happened in FL, maybe on way to airport, who knows.

Maybe he's going to take a lie detector test about what he witnessed? You'd think for just a story/interview they'd do it over the phone. There has to be something that is much greater that is going on with this. I guess we'll soon find out:eek:

I agree with you ESOS, it seems like they may give them lie detector tests, to make sure all the things he's been saying, are true.

Yeah but a written statement would need to be done in person?

Wow... most definitely, Blink! Thank you for the info! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98
Back