*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had about 25 officers already on duty who responded immediately, over a hundred after that. Responded w/in 90 seconds

Perp has an attorney

Oh dear. Police Chief is a bit testy tonight.

I noticed that, very hard and blunt on media. But in light, cannot blame him. Sounds like officers are having a very hard time with what they saw...:(

Where did he get all the money for all this???
Working at McD's?
Planned this for months???

I noticed that, very hard and blunt on media. But in light, cannot blame him. Sounds like officers are having a very hard time with what they saw...:(

Of course. It's nice he even gave up his time for the news conference. He hasn't slept all night and it's horrible. But I felt bad for the reporters who were asking legitimate questions and he was barking at them.

God bless our law enforcement!

On another note, I cannot find ANY confirmation about Alex. I pray he is ok. His dad's picture is so raw and difficult to look at.

Where did he get all the money for all this???
Working at McD's?
Planned this for months???

Sounds like he comes from an affluent family, would not doubt as long as in school he had an allowance...Just my honest opinion. I wonder if they knew he dropped out????

:maddening:
Suspect is in Arapahoe County jail. Will not release his mug shot for investigative reasons...hmmm

Frankly, I have seen enough of that creep. It hurts to know that such promising lives have been destroyed for no reason and the tax payer will likely be supporting this creep for decades to come.

I'm feeling such sorrow and such anger today.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here yet, but the father of the four-month-old baby "threw his daughter on the ground" (his words) and LEFT the theatre leaving his wife, and his two young children behind.

http://news.yahoo.com/couple-colo-t...ddler-tow-162024554--abc-news-topstories.html

I am not defending him, but they showed this lady on nine news talking live. They spoke of the father crouching over the bucket seat the baby was in and his head stuck out as he crouched to cover the baby. The mother then spoke of how her daughter fell on the way out of theater and she dragged her. I am sure it was the same person.

Just breaking, one child in Childrens hospital has been upgraded from Critical condition to Stable....Thank God.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here yet, but the father of the four-month-old baby "threw his daughter on the ground" (his words) and LEFT the theatre leaving his wife, and his two young children behind.

http://news.yahoo.com/couple-colo-t...ddler-tow-162024554--abc-news-topstories.html

Well I cannot judge anybody in that situation. However, I would hope if I am ever in that type of horror, I would react bravely and with honor (for my family or strangers). I can say for certainty though, I would never leave my child/ren alone there, regardless if it would save my life. I am 100% positive of that.

No, according to the same article it says - "As you can understand, the Holmes family is very upset about all of this," she said. "It's a tragic event and it's taken everyone by surprise. They are definitely trying to work through this." BBM

This is what the mom told ABC earlier : A California woman who identified herself as the mother of James Holmes, the 24-year-old man federal authorities said is the suspect in a mass shooting in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater, told ABC News her son was likely the alleged culprit, saying, "You have the right person."

The woman, contacted at her home in San Diego, spoke briefly with ABC News and immediately expressed concern her son may be involved in the shooting death of at least 12 people overnight.

"You have the right person," she said, apparently speaking on gut instinct. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/auror...d-james-holmes/story?id=16818889#.UAoGqqDhc0G

So I wonder which is right Surprised or not?

This is what the mom told ABC earlier : A California woman who identified herself as the mother of James Holmes, the 24-year-old man federal authorities said is the suspect in a mass shooting in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater, told ABC News her son was likely the alleged culprit, saying, "You have the right person."

The woman, contacted at her home in San Diego, spoke briefly with ABC News and immediately expressed concern her son may be involved in the shooting death of at least 12 people overnight.

"You have the right person," she said, apparently speaking on gut instinct. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/auror...d-james-holmes/story?id=16818889#.UAoGqqDhc0G

Even if this was not Totally unexpected it still could have been surprising. She may have had feelings that something was happening with her son so she recognized it was likely him. But that may not mean it wasn't shocking.

Here's how I see it. Sometime last night the shooter's family was notified and knew they had to get to Colorado to understand what their son had apparently done. This morning when the news team was at their door, the mother didn't come to the door, but was truthful about saying it was the right house. The news seems to have put a spin on this now to make it seem like the mother knew he was going to do this. The father left to go to Colorado this morning. I would suspect the shooter's mother is quite distraught and did not see this coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank