*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, fully agree. As John Adams wrote, "We are a government of laws and not of men." It's one of the founding principles of this country.

Again can we start a new topic on this please? Its a sideline conversation that really does not pertain to this thread!

imo imo

I really wish I could keep up with this thread. But my babe is asleep and I want a good nights rest before she wakes up.

Bodies are all out of theater....
Not all were taken to hospital due to gunfire, some small number hurt during chaos in theater.
Through internet he purchased three thousand rounds for the glocks, three hundred rounds for shotgun, and multiple magazines for the AR. Cannot answer whether it was automatic or semi automatic.

They have met with family and friends and are trying to confirm the dead to the family. They will be advising family members within next hour of who was killed.

Just arrived home.... Have XM in the truck, so I've been following both HLN and our local Detroit station, WJR.

First, let me say, my heart is broken. Once again, ONE PERSON loses it, whatever, and takes away another safety net. Guess what, there are no safety nets! Anyone, anywhere you go! You are not safe. :furious:

Have been thinking also of the relation to the movie, makes me go "hmmmm".

I'll go read the thread, but am so heartbroken for these innocent people, I'll be praying tonight .

Please NO MORE ASSAULT RIFLES! SCARY! Who IGN needs a weapon that can load 100 bullets :banghead:

Seems to me this punk did this mainly for attention. He clearly had no intention to kill himself. Talk about a true punk *advertiser censored* kid! This should have never happened.

They have met with family and friends and are trying to confirm the dead to the family. They will be advising family members within next hour of who was killed.

Wait...so the families had to wait all day to find out if
their loved ones where killed?
Makes me cry for them. :please:

Five apt buildings have been evacuated. They are saying they have never seen anything like what they are looking at. jars of ammo, jars of liquid. Action is postponed until tomorrow to work on building. Resources from Fed government coming in to help address it tomorrow. All people that are evacuated must spend night away. Letting people go into four of the five buildings to get essentials such as meds.

They are cautioning that what you read on internet about suspect may not be true.

BBM - yeah, let's lower ourselves right down to the dirt-level of this criminal, that will solve everything and improve our society tenfold.

Not so much!

Well, give Smooth a break. We should all give each other a break. This has been a horrible day. Lots of fear, grief, tears, anger.

I want to say thank you so much. I came to my moms after work and we both just sobbed with relief at the news. I'm still crying. The image of his dads agony , I can't get it out of my mind.

Suspect is in Arapahoe County jail. Will not release his mug shot for investigative reasons...hmmm

Press Conference on right now

70 casualties not 71

Schools open tomorrow for grief counseling

Evacuated 5 apt buildings, evacuees staying at Central HS

Still trying to figure out how to enter apartment safely, never seen anything like the way its booby trapped

Some things look like mortar rounds, will postpone action on it until tomorrow sometime

Feds sending in extra resources to help deal with the apartment problem

Families being allowed to go back to evacuated buildings to get things they need, meds, etc

Recently left U of Colo neuroscience program

Killer from Riverside, CA

Cautions about social media, everything you read may not be true

Four theaters in Aurora that are showing the Batman movie, will have extra security at them for now

Aurora Town Center will be open tomorrow

Tip Line 720-913-7867

General information line: 303-739-1862

Suspect in Arapaho County jail. Will not be releasing perps picture for now for investigative purposes.

Arraignment Monday in Arapaho County Court

Thanks to all local businesses helping police, fire, etc.

Prayer vigil tomorrow at 6 pm in front of Community Center

Next press conference tomorrow at 2 pm

Sunday at 1830hrs will be a prayer vigil in front of city center in Aurora.

Next press briefing will be tomorrow at two p.m.

After watching a news clip on the newly-re-christened "NBCNews.com" ; a witness said the suspect received a call on his cellphone shortly after entering the theater. Then the suspect went down the steps of the auditorium and propped open the exit door and looked out, as if checking to see if someone was there. Later, the suspect went out the exit door and reemerged; this time dressed in his protective gear and threw the tear gas and began firing.
( I wonder who Holmes spoke with on the phone and if he acted completely alone ?)
I tried to link over to the vid. clip, but apparently I'm not computer-savvy enough.
The clip is on : msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/.....(nbc's) site and is under 'US/crime and courts'
titled : " witness: 'It's like a horrible memory I can't forget' "
person being interviewed is called , 'Corbin Dates'

Hope I posted this correctly ---if any TOS are violated, please remove :)

Wanted to add that I was planning to see this film later today with my hubby, now we don't want to. Prayers and condolences to the families and loved ones of those who lost their lives . And a speedy and safe recovery to the injured.
As far as the alleged shooter I have nothing to say that would be fit here; just that he is a despicable coward , in my opinion --which is most likely shared by others !

All weapon and ammo he had he possessed legally

Justice will be served in court, legally

Dressed all in black, gas mask, ballistic helmet, tactical ballistic vest, bullet resistance, ballistic leggings, throat and groin protection, black tactical gloves

Released 2 devices w/ smoke and chemical irritant

Getting choked up

Alex is alive!

He had been in surgery.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ! God bless him and his family. I feel so thankful for this ray of hope among such horror and tragedy.

And now a request. Can we all agree not to state the coward murderers name on here? Unless very necessary ? He does not deserve recognition.

The police chief is tearing up. Looks like he's having a hard time holding it all together right now. Prayers for LE right now as well. The things they must have seen :( How mentally and physically exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip