*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew show promoting psychology testing of young adults in schools to help determine if they may need some kind of help because mental illness starts showing itself usually in the teens and early 20's. Others feel this may "label" these kids. Maybe we should consider school counselors having more in depth one on ones with students who have home troubles or are being bullied, as well as mental problems. We definitely need to stop the madness someway, JMO.

Prayers for the victims, oh, lots of prayers for us all.

Good start but I also think that something else we can do is to NOT give them the attention they so desperately seek. If we, as a society, made it a policy (media, government officials, social media posters) to not mention the cowards' names and not show their pictures (except possibly one official mention of the name at the very beginning, by the chief of police) and for, instead, the media to be inundated with stories about the victims and celebrations of their lives, maybe we can prevent some of this.

These monsters know they will be famous. Mentally ill or not, they know and if we can take away the fame, maybe we can stop this to some degree.

I hate all the attention the killer is getting.I often feel like these type of people,want all of this attention.Even if it is bad.His name is all over newspapers and internet and will be for years to come.A shy unknown is now all over the pages of google.I know this is the only way we can get justice,I just wish they could give him a different name and no face to go with it.I have plenty of alter names in mind,and they are not good.Do I think he feels remorse? Not at all. JMO

100% agree. Let's just call him "The Coward". Anderson Copper, bless his heart, was great today on his show, refusing to mention his name. I loved it. Instead, he spoke about the victims.

I think it is pretty irresponsible of the police to not quarantine people who were in the building for at least 24 hours. I guess they didn't realize what they were really dealing with at the time.

This is Alex Sullivan's dad and probably mom:
colorado-shooting_live_1_r640x400.jpg
http://media.washtimes.com/media/im....jpg?5f283927f7404204a81e453b153d50eb7d86d89b
images
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/i...qQIQPR3PMysn2JYzypgR5Yn6Tu53GdE5bOuaMSjrdXWKr
images
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...UIg-VboOw5B3zmDR9VGGaMYhKwuGjlmgs4oHrL4orLWZA

Here's Alex:

d999c8ede654b6bde5ac9d6d31f0fa4a.jpeg
http://unit2-pic.twittweb.com/img/original/d9/d999c8ede654b6bde5ac9d6d31f0fa4a.jpeg

I think I found his FB and there's no mention as to his status: http://www.facebook.com/alex.sullivan.180

Hey coward, thanks a lot for doing this to lovely, innocent people. You monster. What gives you the right? You are nothing. You are not human. Every last person you murdered or injured had more importance and gave more to this world than you ever could, thanks to the choices you made. May you rot.

http://m.nhregister.com/nhregister/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=zBaasQIk&full=true#display
According to this link IMO it invalidates the article claiming Alex is found and is with wife...due to this article his wife is one of the people with the dad looking for him. .idk what to think but it apppears as tho he's still missing

Again can we start a new topic on this please? Its a sideline conversation that really does not pertain to this thread!

imo imo
As you're quoting material which was already four and a half hours old, I really fail to see your point with this.

It's like their big climax holdiay supposedly. It goes on for a few days, but the dates vary on the calendar. I don't think Satan if you believe in him had anything to do with this.

Now if we hear he had a girlfriend who was an alien named Jelly like the guy that murdered all those poor people at Virginia Tech and he took photographs of just clouds maybe we have something.;)

With all due respect, Satanisn is a very real religion with very specific practices in worship of a very real person. And since we have no idea if this guy is a Satanist, I will leave it there except to say that those who observe the most holy days of Satanism are often required by their god to make a sacrifice. It is very, very real and very, very horrible. And the FBI knows it.

OK...........on Alex's facebook they have several posts asking erik where he is getting his info from......

On Erik's wall he states that 6 of his friends are in hosp. and all are ok.

Erik never answers?

With all due respect, Satanisn is a very real religion with very specific practices in worship of a very real person. And since we have no idea if this guy is a Satanist, I will leave it there except to say that those who observe the most holy days of Satanism are often required by their god to make a sacrifice. It is very, very real and very, very horrible. And the FBI knows it.

More people have been murdered in the name of "god" than "satan," so I think this is really reaching.

Jessica's gone one month after escaping another shooting scene. I looked up her blog, and will forever be haunted by her story. Her last messages to her mother break my heart. RIP Jessica.

(snipped) "A woman who died in the movie theater shooting in Denver escaped a shooting at a mall in Toronto last month, saying an “odd feeling” compelled her to leave the shopping center.

Jessica Ghawi, 24, had recently moved from San Antonio to Denver, kens5.com reported. An aspiring sportscaster, she had gone to see the movie “Batman: The Dark Knight Rises,” with a friend from Texas who was injured in the shooting, the television station reported.

Ghawi, who wrote under the name Jessica Redfield, . . ."

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news (sorry, had to shorten the link, now it doesn't work)

I'm sorry but Jalmie Rohr is full of it. There is no way someone would leave their children like that. I just do not believe him.

Homeland Security has posted warnings about terrorist attacks in movie theaters.This was played out as one with the exception of one difference.He didn't kill himself.Or did he just chicken out.I am curious to see where this leads.I am thinking not,but I am keeping that option open.Remember too most of them had backpacks.I wonder if his plans was to go to his apartment since it was rigged and blow up,among the others living around him.

We probably need to set up a new thread? Perhaps one that is news (no comments)? This story with this many people will go on for a long time.
MODS????

LINK: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/stories-of-heroism-during_n_1690688.html?ncid=webmail2

<SNIP>
Stories are now emerging of heroism and courage from inside the Century 16 theaters in Aurora, Colo., where a gunman opened fire during a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises."

Eric Hunter, a 23-year-old from Aurora, was inside Theater 8, adjacent to the scene of the shootings. When he heard the gunshots, he ran to open an exit door and found two teenager girls, one of whom was wounded in the face, the Lost Angeles Times reports.

<modsnip>

OK...........on Alex's facebook they have several posts asking erik where he is getting his info from......

On Erik's wall he states that 6 of his friends are in hosp. and all are ok.

Erik never answers?

I can't see Eriks posts. I see where relatives are questioning where Erik is geting his info. Maybe he deleted them?hmmm, maybe he misspoke. I see what you're saying on Erik's fb though.

Given the firepower that he had, and the virtually captive audience, it is truly a miracle of God that the death toll is not higher. It should easily have been several dozen. An AK-47 kills very easily, one of the largest bullets plus a high velocity, and he had 100 rounds and then reloaded again. Truly a miracle it was not much, much, much worse.

If anyone would like to post a thread only dedicated to the victims we know of, I think it would be appropriate. We can share information about who they were or their current condition.

Except that true Satanism involves not harming anyone or anything. If you hear anyone claiming otherwise they are on drugs, very seriously mentally ill, or using it as an excuse for their own sick actions. I was able to do a semester long research project on it for abnormal psychology and the role beliefs can play in it in college. Fascinating .

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

He has a lawyer-what lawyer in their right mind is going to defend this monster?

Jessica's gone one month after escaping another shooting scene. I looked up her blog, and will forever be haunted by her story. Her last messages to her mother break my heart. RIP Jessica.

(snipped) "A woman who died in the movie theater shooting in Denver escaped a shooting at a mall in Toronto last month, saying an &#8220;odd feeling&#8221; compelled her to leave the shopping center.

Jessica Ghawi, 24, had recently moved from San Antonio to Denver, kens5.com reported. An aspiring sportscaster, she had gone to see the movie &#8220;Batman: The Dark Knight Rises,&#8221; with a friend from Texas who was injured in the shooting, the television station reported.

Ghawi, who wrote under the name Jessica Redfield, . . ."

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news (sorry, had to shorten the link, now it doesn't work)

This is just so hard to understand.She escaped one shooting at that mall a month ago or more to die in the shooting at the movie theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member