*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now not to get religious or have any debate in here, but I think a lot of us can agree that those who kill like this - no matter what they think or claim, it's not for or of any real God or good Higher Power. It's all of Satan, no matter their delusions. It's all evil.

Now not to get religious or have any debate in here, but I think most of us can agree that those who kill like this - no matter what they think or claim, it's not for or of any real God or good Higher Power. It's all of Satan, no matter their delusions. It's all evil.

I can't agree to that.

It is partially science (genes) and partially nurture (events in their lives.)

Jamie and Patricia were just interviewed on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. I highly encourage everyone to watch this 10 minute segment as it will help shed a completely different light on the discussion.

It's heartbreaking but ends in an engagement (I'm serious).

Here is the interview: PIERS MORGAN INTERVIEWS SURVIVORS OF THE COLORADO THEATER MASS SHOOTING - YouTube

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Yeah, it is slightly different than it initially has been reported. But...I don;t know what to say. There was a lot of confusion. he couldn't find his baby. Probably because mom had already picked the child up.

http://m.nhregister.com/nhregister/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=zBaasQIk&full=true#display
According to this link IMO it invalidates the article claiming Alex is found and is with wife...due to this article his wife is one of the people with the dad looking for him. .idk what to think but it apppears as tho he's still missing

That's horrible. I have been on a roller coaster over this guy. Here's another article stating he's still missing: http://maximumnewsinformer.com/?p=8929

First we have a twitter that he's alive, then articles stating he's missing, then one stating he's alive and at the hospital (which made me burst into tears of relief) and that he jumped in front of his wife, taking a bullet, but was in surgery over night, now we have articles stating he's still missing.

It's b.s.. he was just about to celebrate his first wedding anniversary (July 22, 2012). he was going to see the Batman premier and stated, "This is going to be the best birthday EVER."

Is there anything more heartbreaking than that?

This is horrible to me. I don't know him or his family at all, but something just struck me about these particular victims of this horrible .

I will try to continue to have hope but I will never forget this man, his wife and his poor father.

No one should have to go through this.

and don't forget the apartment all boobie trapped and someone may die or get hurt from that also.
This creep wants to hurt & terrorize people,
but why???:what:

What if the perp told LE that he rigged his apartment building to divert attention from another location where he actually planted explosive devices? This guy is smart and could be intentionally misleading LE. I have an eery feeling that we haven't seen or heard the last of Holmes. :moo:

He has a lawyer-what lawyer in their right mind is going to defend this monster?

The Sixth Amendment of the United States Constitution states:
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Those who value the Bill of Rights of the Constitution understand the importance of these principles to all Americans. A lawyer who accepts a case such as this is necessarily an awful human being, but an individual who wants to ensure that the Constitution remains a living, breathing document and will provide the defendant with good counsel so he receives a fair trial. Any lawyer taking this case is only upholding the rights of every American, not agreeing with the actions of the accused.

Homeland Security has posted warnings about terrorist attacks in movie theaters.This was played out as one with the exception of one difference.He didn't kill himself.Or did he just chicken out.I am curious to see where this leads.I am thinking not,but I am keeping that option open.Remember too most of them had backpacks.I wonder if his plans was to go to his apartment since it was rigged and blow up,among the others living around him.

Considering all the protective gear this guy was wearing, I very much doubt killing himself was part of the plan.

The "tear gas" may have been some sort of nerve serum. He was a PhD candidate in neuroscience.

I'm actually willing to bet that the booby trap isn't going to go off. That he just set it up to be a distraction from the shooting. The cops were going to beat on his door re: the music, go in, see the wires, and call all available personnel, thus relaying response time.

It didn't work, and now he's clinging to it because it makes LE nervous and he's getting off on it.

interviewed Jordan Ghawi, brother of shooting victim Jessica Ghawi (Redfield-professional name-wanted to be a sportscaster) who explained he was doing interviews so the victims would be talked about rather than the killer. Anderson thereafter tweeted about not using the killers name as Jordan had said how upsetting it was that we always know the killers names but not the victims..

Anderson Cooper ‏@andersoncooper
We'll tell all we know of suspect, but I'll try not to use his name much. History should remember those who died, not their killer. @AC360
Retweeted by Jordan Ghawi

Jordan Ghawi has a blog and twitter site. his sister is the one who had narrowly escaped the Toronto Mall shooting...what are the chances?

https://twitter.com/JordanGhawi

I hate all the attention the killer is getting.I often feel like these type of people,want all of this attention.Even if it is bad.His name is all over newspapers and internet and will be for years to come.A shy unknown is now all over the pages of google.I know this is the only way we can get justice,I just wish they could give him a different name and no face to go with it.I have plenty of alter names in mind,and they are not good.Do I think he feels remorse? Not at all. JMO

I really hope that if there was someone else that they are caught ASAP. The "call" mentioned up thread really bothers me.

If it's true that he had the music in his apartment set on a timer, the phone call could also have been pre-rigged to give him an excuse to go out and open the door - or he might just have pretended to get a call. Cell phone records should sort that out soon enough.

Yeah, it is slightly different than it initially has been reported. But...I don;t know what to say. There was a lot of confusion. he couldn't find his baby. Probably because mom had already picked the child up.

That's horrible. I have been on a roller coaster over this guy. Here's another article stating he's still missing: http://maximumnewsinformer.com/?p=8929

First we have a twitter that he's alive, then articles stating he's missing, then one stating he's alive and at the hospital (which made me burst into tears of relief) and that he jumped in front of his wife, taking a bullet, but was in surgery over night, now we have articles stating he's still missing.

It's b.s.. he was just about to celebrate his first wedding anniversary (July 22, 2012). he was going to see the Batman premier and stated, "This is going to be the best birthday EVER."

Is there anything more heartbreaking than that?

This is horrible to me. I don't know him or his family at all, but something just struck me about these particular victims of this horrible .

I will try to continue to have hope but I will never forget this man, his wife and his poor father.

No one should have to go through this.

I feel the same way.

I feel for all of the victims but that image of his father is pure anguish and it sticks with you.

I don't know about you gitana1, but while he shared the story I was closely watching his body language, listening to his choice of words and observing his (now fiancee's) unspoken communication; not only did I find him completely honest, their story tugged at my heart strings big time and I felt so bad for him.

well I am using your post to start a new thread. Thank you.
interviewed Jordan Ghawi, brother of shooting victim Jessica Ghawi (Redfield-professional name-wanted to be a sportscaster) who explained he was doing interviews so the victims would be talked about rather than the killer. Anderson thereafter tweeted about not using the killers name as Jordan had said how upsetting it was that we always know the killers names but not the victims..

Jordan Ghawi has a blog and twitter site. his sister is the one who had narrowly escaped the Toronto Mall shooting...what are the chances?

https://twitter.com/JordanGhawi

If it's true that he had the music in his apartment set on a timer, the phone call could also have been pre-rigged to give him an excuse to go out and open the door - or he might just have pretended to get a call. Cell phone records should sort that out soon enough.

There are apps that you can get that will call you at certain times. I think they are made so you could leave a date if you weren't getting along or something like that, but it could've been used for something like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!