*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he didn't cooperate for that mug shot. Perhaps it`s him acting. Wow i think i have crumbs under my Quotation mark and Apostrophe key :waitasec:

I suppose he could have put on the full jocker face, with make up and everything.

Wouln`t it be great once the building is clear to sneer at him and say-Oh by the way we are smarter than you. We dismantled it all. Thanks for all the extra evidence.

Aurora shooting suspect James Holmes jailed in solitary: ‘All the inmates were talking about killing him’
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ing-article-1.1119173?localLinksEnabled=false

EXCLUSIVE: Remorseless mass-murder suspect James Holmes was locked up alone Saturday over fears that the self-proclaimed Joker would become a target for other inmates.

“All the inmates were talking about killing him,” Wayne Medley, 24, said as he left the facility. “Everyone was looking for an opportunity. It’s all they could talk about.”

Freed inmate Dima Danilov, 22, said the suspect’s face was covered with a red towel when he arrived at the jail about two hours after 12 people were killed and 58 wounded inside an Aurora, Colo., multiplex.

Even in jail or prison, mass murderers are hated, especially when children are victims.

sniped by me..

The towel might have been on his face to stop the spitting until other anti-spitting devices were located. BTW I think he is "playing" crazy.

Maybe he did something to his face to make him look like the Joker.

And what are we now? Sheep with targets on our backs, going quitely to the killing.

No. You don't punish the good because of the bad.

Concealed carry permit holders make up less than 1 percent of murders by firearms.

Call me crazy..............but I want to keep my rights.

Check out Mexico where only "bad pple" have guns. That's working out really well for them......

Eric Hunter on Fox news now a eyewitness.

What he is describing he himself ran out an emergency exit open door and 2- injuried female were outside door, ask the girls are you okay one was bleeding. Girls were saying help us, he's coming back. He let the girls in and shut the door. Right before door shut killer comes running to door. Eric shuts door and killer starts bamming on door.

OMG, was killer coming back in to kill more?

All the talk of the schooling issues being the source or trigger to potential problems past and present had me asking, why not a school attack more like Columbine instead of the anonymity of a movie theater? Given his locale, he would be more familiar with one than the other.

Earlier on it was questioned a few times ?
mrsu
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2010

One thing I did consider is that the bombs in his apartment are set to detonate at a certain point. I know the LE have said there does not appear to be any timers, but for those who haven't seen the new Dark Knight Rises movie....*SPOILER BELOW*....

Part of the storyline of the movie revolves around a bomb that is set to detonate in a certain amount of days and wipe out the entire Gotham City and it's up to Batman to figure out how to prevent it.

I wonder if the shooter had actually seen the new movie since it just came out?

The phone call, the unguarded unalarmed unlocked back door has me asking had he been to this theater before? Had he scouted the location and tested the security?

More on that theme- Has anyone seen the Gangsters Squad movie trailer played just before The Dark Knight rises?

Its been pulled now but again I wonder?? In that trailer, the gangsters emerge from behind the screen at a crowded movie theater with automatic weapons blazing spraying the crowd of movie goers.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gangster-squad-trailer-pulled-from-batman-movie-after-colorado-shooting

What he is describing he himself ran out an emergency exit open door and 2- injuried female were outside door, ask the girls are you okay one was bleeding. Girls were saying help us, he's coming back. He let the girls in and shut the door. Right before door shut killer comes running to door. Eric shuts door and killer starts bamming on door.

I had heard that as well. My gawd. Thankfully those girls were saved by Eric.

they won't release his booking photo for "investigatory reasons" so what about his appearance is the issue here? I know he colored his hair but what about his appearance needs to be kept from public view. I guess my imagination isn't what is used to be cause I don't get it. But I'm sure someone here will have ideas-can always count on that!

could he of had some tatoo work done on his face that they are checking out???

Maybe he did something to his face to make him look like the Joker.

Could he have scared his face to look like the Joker and used the drugs to kill the pain during the shooting?

With all due respect what do you mean?

I mean that we don't allow our rights to be taken because of nuts.

You can't ban everything that is dangeous........medicine, cars, alcohol etc.

I surmise that is even ONE person would have been carrying in that theater and even fired ONE shot...........that coward would have acted quite differently. It's very easy to shoot people when no one is shooting back.

That would match this picture from outside the door. Pink flip flops, a weapon and blood..

graphic warning - there's blood in the picture

http://i.imgur.com/5LvRx.jpg

could he of had some tatoo work done on his face that they are checking out???

As I understand it, he went into the movie theater as a viewer. Which makes it very unlikely he had a tattoo work on his face.
As that would have been noticed.
Whatever he did, it would have to be after he went out emergency exit.

All the talk of the schooling issues being the source or trigger to potential problems past and present had me asking, why not a school attack more like Columbine instead of the anonymity of a movie theater? Given his locale, he would be more familiar with one than the other.

Earlier on it was questioned a few times ?

The phone call, the unguarded unalarmed back unlocked door has me asking had he been to this theater before?

More on that theme- Has anyone seen the Gangsters Squad trailer played just before The Dark Knight rises?

Its been pulled now but again I wonder?? In that trailer, the gangsters emerge from behind the screen at a movie theater with automatic weapons spraying the crowd of movie gowers. http://www.examiner.com/article/gangster-squad-trailer-pulled-from-batman-movie-after-colorado-shooting

BBM Oh no! was he in Pittsburgh at any time during the filming last year? Could he of been one of the crowd people and got mentally into the movie??? in a very bizzarre way???

Remember how calm he was as described by witnesses.

Remember how he calmly surrendered...........said what he wanted to say then lawyered up.

Remember all of the planning that went in to this.

I'm not buying severe mental illness yet.

Hell we could say that EVERY killer who has murdered is mentally ill.

And while I'm sure there is some negative diagnosis in there........

I THINK HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING.

I think he does "want to watch the world burn"
BBM

The planning is convincing enough the insanity defense won't work. Anything in his background to lend credence to long-standing mental illness? Nothing that has been brought to light so far. Per CNN coverage today, all seemed normal including being a camp counselor.

MOO

As I understand it, he went into the movie theater as a viewer. Which makes it very unlikely he had a tattoo work on his face.
As that would have been noticed.
Whatever he did, it would have to be after he went out emergency exit.

But wasn't most of the people dressed up for this in costume? He would fit in.

I believe this is the guy I read an interview with before (I don't remember quite where) - if so, he was reportedly in Cinema 8 (next door to Cinema 9, where the main attack happened). So, if accurate, then the shooter intended to go into the 2nd theater and presumably kill more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy