*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

The planning is convincing enough the insanity defense won't work. Anything in his background to lend credence to long-standing mental illness? Nothing that has been brought to light so far. Per CNN coverage today, all seemed normal including being a camp counselor.

MOO

Agree completely. It enrages me to hear the Defense Talking heads already discussing an Insanity Defense in terms of it actually flying :banghead: I dont doubt his Lawyer will take that angle and will fully expect to see such.

I mean that we don't allow our rights to be taken because of nuts.

You can't ban everything that is dangeous........medicine, cars, alcohol etc.

I surmise that is even ONE person would have been carrying in that theater and even fired ONE shot...........that coward would have acted quite differently. It's very easy to shoot people when no one is shooting back.

At the risk of getting into a gun control debate (which I REALLY don't want to do), I would just like to point out that he was in full tactical gear and any weapon that can be legally concealed would have not been likely to penetrate his armor. I think it more likely that hypothetical person would have just been one more victim, by drawing attention to himself.

I believe this is the guy I read an interview with before (I don't remember quite where) - if so, he was reportedly in Cinema 8 (next door to Cinema 9, where the main attack happened). So, if accurate, then the shooter intended to go into the 2nd theater and presumably kill more people.

Not sure, I come in the room in the middle of the interview.

News lady did ask Eric if the door he was going out did it lead to another theater and he replied, No it lead to the parking lot.

But prolly same guy, would make sense he was coming out of 8 and met the injuried girls at door and killer was behind them, headed to 8.

I believe this is the guy I read an interview with before (I don't remember quite where) - if so, he was reportedly in Cinema 8 (next door to Cinema 9, where the main attack happened). So, if accurate, then the shooter intended to go into the 2nd theater and presumably kill more people.

He certainly had enough weaponry and ammo to keep going. I wonder did this Theatre show Batman in multiple theatre rooms. I know they did in my city due to it`s popularity. 3 i believe here.

BBM Oh no! was he in Pittsburgh at any time during the filming last year? Could he of been one of the crowd people and got mentally into the movie??? in a very bizzarre way???

A very bizarre way indeed! Hypothetically, he could have known the premise of the Dark Knight movie beforehand but it is the Gangsters Squad movie that has such an eerily similar scene of a movie theater being shot up. That scene played in a preview trailer before The Dark Knight Rises in other theaters. Did it play in Aurora? Is there anyway Holmes could have known that would be beforehand?

Eric Hunter on Fox news now a eyewitness.

What he is describing he himself ran out an emergency exit open door and 2- injuried female were outside door, ask the girls are you okay one was bleeding. Girls were saying help us, he's coming back. He let the girls in and shut the door. Right before door shut killer comes running to door. Eric shuts door and killer starts bamming on door.

OMG, was killer coming back in to kill more?

Good God! Did they think he went to his car to get more ammo/weapons? Thanks goodness he was locked out!

Just one example that a good person, within a pretty short amout of time, can develope an unvillig and strong urge to kill, evilness if you will, due to a specific located braintumor.
Just saying that it IS possible to turn evil against your will.

How many people have committed murder - due to brain tumour. Is this somewhat common.

He certainly had enough weaponry and ammo to keep going. I wonder did this Theatre show Batman in multiple theatre rooms. I know they did in my city due to it`s popularity. 3 i believe here.

Yes, it was reported that Batman was shown on multiple screens in the complex.

How many people have committed murder - due to brain tumour. Is this somewhat common.

I don't want to offer any excuses for this man's actions, but the light reflected off the corneas of his eyes is not symmetrical and that can be an indicator of a brain abnormality.

At some point he started breaking bad, I guess.

Speaking of which, the lead character in the television show is another example of a character in a work of popular entertainment who shaves his head to symbolize his switch to the "dark side."

breaking-bad-season-4.jpg

http://www.breakingbad.de/

Before you know it, going to the theater will be like going through security at an airport. I'd go for that!

Agree completely. It enrages me to hear the Defense Talking heads already discussing an Insanity Defense in terms of it actually flying :banghead: I dont doubt his Lawyer will take that angle and will fully expect to see such.

CNN currently showing a simulation of the events which took place, the timeline, and how the suspect exited and reentered the theater after suiting up in tactical gear. He knew exactly what he was doing.

MOO

Eric Hunter on Fox news now a eyewitness.

What he is describing he himself ran out an emergency exit open door and 2- injuried female were outside door, ask the girls are you okay one was bleeding. Girls were saying help us, he's coming back. He let the girls in and shut the door. Right before door shut killer comes running to door. Eric shuts door and killer starts bamming on door.

OMG, was killer coming back in to kill more?

Wait a second. I saw an eyewitness say earlier that someone took a phone call on their cell phone and propped the emergency door exit open. Then the killer came through the doors are started the whole ordeal. The eyewitness statements of Eric Hunter would jive with that. He wouldn't have been able to get in the first time if the door locks. Is there an accomplice?

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks for clarifying Panthera.

I believe there were 4 theaters showing it. Apparently they had slightly different start times - someone said that while the shooting occurred in theater 9 during a discussion between Wayne and Alfred, at the same time in theater 8 it was an action/shooting scene.

CNN currently showing a simulation of the events which took place, the timeline, and how the suspect exited and reentered the theater after suiting up in tactical gear. He knew exactly what he was doing.

MOO

Exactly and he took time to buy different weapons and order supplies, set up the explosives and trip wires in his apartment. If he had a mental problem it was long standing and someone should have known something about it, otherwise, this wouldn't seem like the usual insanity, which to me is sudden rage with action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!