*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow the movies but don't have A LOT of knowledge on the comic book series...but if I'm not mistaken, that color hair on the joker was in a specific/different batman comic book series. In most cases the joker's hair is green (as it was in the second batman movie). Anyone have knowledge of the comic series where the joker had red hair?

There is a long thread on how it is the 4Chan guys setting him up. Like in a joke style. I guess referring to the red head. The birthdate aint right anyways. They did screencap of how a dude says he escaped. I do not know if this is in reference to the hoax early morning radio station phonecall. Or totally separate this anonymous screencapped convo. They got timelines videos and more info than any 1 person could read in 1 day.

My family and I are supposed to be going to see a live band here in an hour. I am just down about this situation, I normally will be strong and not allow something like this to stop what I plan on doing. So, I asked my son, "do you want to go?" he feels like I do. In his young words, he said, "Mom out of respect and this whole day is a buzz kill, I don't really want to go". So we will be sitting this one out, I guess its a time for mourning in a way. IMHO

Oh, Portabella, HUGS to you and your son!!!! I completely understand your feelings, and I think it is honorable that you and your son are not going tonight. I would do the same thing. I work in healthcare, and see death on a fairly routine basis.... when a case weighs heavy on my soul and my heart, I always try to find a way to celebrate life... especially, the GOOD in life. Maybe you and your son could rent a movie and order pizza or something??? I think looking for something positive to do is what keeps most of us sane.

I follow the movies but don't have A LOT of knowledge on the comic book series...but if I'm not mistaken, that color hair on the joker was in a specific/different batman comic book series. In most cases the joker's hair is green (as it was in the second batman movie). Anyone have knowledge of the comic series where the joker had red hair?

As my boyfriend pointed out to me, when Jim Carrey played the joker his hair was red. But why you would want to imitate THAT joker out of all of them, I don't know.

Oh, as for putting everyone in institutions, the others have covered today's factors. Let us not forget it was not so long ago a husband could have an older wife committed, on his word alone, to trade in for a young one. The older wife suffered many atrocities in the institution - to include constant rape and even murder.
Your right but we have come a long way. We can't allow potential monsters to prey on the public. Hopefully, we'll get better at the care these folks need.

Is it conceivable that JEH had a tell-tale or distinguishing physical marker (to look like the Joker? or pray-tell what?) and LE wants to withold at the moment, until all witness accounts in?

I hate to say it, but I hope they beat the crap out of him.... :twocents:

July 20th is a high holy day for satanists, wonder if our suspect dabbled in the occult....Just at thought. IMHO

As my boyfriend pointed out to me, when Jim Carrey played the joker his hair was red. But why you would want to imitate THAT joker out of all of them, I don't know.

Jim Carey did not play the joker. He was the Riddler.

Good news...u can tell your boyfriend he's wrong! :rocker: Jim Carrey never played the Joker...he played the Riddler. But good point. Maybe this guy wasn't imitating the joker, but imitating the riddler???

Heck yes its him! ..no doubt! ..just all the more shows the level of premeditation. And planning!. Sick b@St@rd!

I thought the Jokers hair was always green... from tv to the movies, it has been green. (well, he did wear a red haired wig in the nurse portrayal thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech