*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of knowledge could be off the internet.

Oh I agree, but the level of weaponry, protective gear, and explosives-producing expertise, according to news reports I've seen, seemed to far exceed what a casual researcher might find on the innerwebs. Especially one that as far as we know had no previous serious interest in these subjects.

It just seems to me like an enormous level of knowledge to be accumulated in as short a time as we've heard about.

It's possible, of course. All I'm saying is that the sophistication of the weapons as far as has been reported doesn't jibe with anything I've seen so far reported about JH's previous interests.

Where and how did he learn all this to the extent, for example, of having throat-protecting armor? And logically, why would he even think of needing that type of armor going in to shoot up a movie theater where odds were greatly against anyone possessing a weapon that would aim for the throat?

So many questions, so few answers.

I was just thinking that it's surprising no one was tape recording the movie to put it up on bittorrent. That would have been great if someone had captured what had happened.

Holy chit!!! I told you!! Oh I'm very very very worried and fearful for this community.. Construction clothing when she usually was only seen wearing business attire.. Omg!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Except the timing was off, she called the police after the shooting had already started and they didn't have the manpower to send a car to the apartment.

Still odd that he then told the police the apartment was rigged, once he was arrested they surely would have headed right over there and opened that door!

I don't think he meant to tell them, I think he assumed it had already blown, and said something along the lines of "I didn't think you'd get here so quickly, I thought you'd be busy at the explosion."

Oh I agree, but the level of weaponry, protective gear, and explosives-producing expertise, according to news reports I've seen, seemed to far exceed what a casual researcher might find on the innerwebs. Especially one that as far as we know had no previous serious interest in these subjects.

It just seems to me like an enormous level of knowledge to be accumulated in as short a time as we've heard about.

It's possible, of course. All I'm saying is that the sophistication of the weapons as far as has been reported doesn't jibe with anything I've seen so far reported about JH's previous interests.

Where and how did he learn all this to the extent, for example, of having throat-protecting armor? And logically, why would he even think of needing that type of armor going in to shoot up a movie theater where odds were greatly against anyone possessing a weapon that would aim for the throat?

So many questions, so few answers.

But JH supposedly is highly intelligent so could accumulate a high level of knowledge in a short period of time.
From what has been reported, all the orders and gun purchases were done by JH.

Holy chit!!! I told you!! Oh I'm very very very worried and fearful for this community.. Construction clothing when she usually was only seen wearing business attire.. Omg!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

If true, I'm worried with you!

Says she's a local and heard on news.

Not confirmed yet though!

This second person involved makes a helluva lot more sense about what the shooter did to his face.. I believe there's something very dramatic that was done to his face.. Hear me out..

LE went to the trouble of covering his face while walking him by inmates..

LE went to the trouble of blacking out his cell window with tape to prevent any inmate from seeing the shooter..

LE chief is very adamant about refusing to release the mug shot..

Now if say, the shooter had just donned elaborate theatrical make up as the joker.. This extremely easily could have and IMO would have been washed from his face for the mug shot as well as for his being walked in front of the inmates..

There has to be something more that he's done to his face that has this being so tightly keep from ANYONE SEEING..

KWIM?

____________________...

Didn't the Joker have scars on his face in the Dark Knight? Here is the quote:

"Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks… look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can’t take it. I just want to see her smile again, hmm? I just want her to know that I don’t care about the scars. So… I stick a razor in my mouth and do this… [mimics slicing his mouth open with his tongue] "

Perhaps Holmes' face is scarred.

If he had any serious fresh scars they would take him to the hospital, I presume. Not jail.

But JH supposedly is highly intelligent so could accumulate a high level of knowledge in a short period of time.
From what has been reported, all the orders and gun purchases were done by JH.

BBM: I don't disagree with you on this.

However I do think, in light of reports of another POI, that that level of expertise might have been supplied by someone else. Who was also helping instigate the purchases.

I really don't know what to think at this point so I'm not advocating either hypothesis. Just throwing them out there.

Via Twitter: KMGH's John Feruggia reporting Holmes acquaintance questioned by police, "is not a suspect."

Are you seeing "jeans and a shirt"?
No, that was me; I just question what someone would report as "construction clothing" when all the construction workers I know and see just wear jeans and a shirt, and a hardhat at the job site.

The second POI has a fairly extensive social network footprint (i.e., FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, mobypicture, etc).

Eta ~ it is also disturbing, that the woman who left with him was reportedly seen leaving wearing "construction clothing" ( link, see news video report at end).

I see construction outfit.

Had to be something that stood out to neighbor.

Via Twitter: KMGH's John Feruggia reporting Holmes acquaintance questioned by police, "is not a suspect."
@ProducerMatthew quickly points out that "suspect" and "person of interest" aren't same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89