*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A law enforcement official speaking on the condition of anonymity said that the tripwire was about waist high and that among the hazards found in the roughly 800-square-foot apartment were bullets in jars that were rigged to detonate. And there were about 30 aerial shells, typically used in fireworks, which had been fashioned to be explosive devices.

Some nights, neighbors heard loud music throbbing in his third-floor apartment, and often complained about it, or noticed a strange purple light in the windows. Sometimes, the windows were masked by newspaper, as if he wanted no one to see inside.
http://nytimes.com/2012/07/22/us/pain-and-puzzles-in-wake-of-deadly-colorado-attack.xml

Well who CAN'T map the neurons of zebra finches.......lol

Just what we need .........a MENSA level psycho.

this may get me flamed to high heavens but i must say it anyway.

my heart bleeds not only for the victims, for the shooters parents, but also for this suspect himself.

i do not believe he is evil. i believe he was ill and bc of his age, he fell through the cracks. my heart just absolutely shatters over this.

not until we care more for each other, and less about the lining of our own pockets, will we ever change this world for the better. gut wrenching. just absolutely gut wrenching.

Sources said they began looking for the fellow student Friday and they found him Saturday afternoon.

He has been interviewed. It was still unclear Saturday night whether the person actually sent the threat. But, investigators in interviewing him have gained more information about James Holmes, the sources said.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/theatershooting/31293240/detail.html

So let me get this straight. They had already interviewed this person by the afternoon, yet we just heard they were looking for a second person at 9pm tonight?

So has this person been cleared? How do they still not know if he made the call or not?

Something still does not feel right about this with me.

Hopefully we will find out more as things develop.

I agree, that strikes me as odd.....
And what about the roommate and her odd clothing? If that is legit, it's pretty unsettling

According to timeline hes lived in the Aurora apt since may 2011.. verified by public listing showing this as his address in may 2011...

O/T rant:

This is why the media has no credibility:
Suspect's small hometown shaken after rampage

Suspect is not from a "small hometown." Suspect is from an area of San Diego known as Rancho Penasquitos whose residents pay San Diego city taxes and who are represented on the San Diego board. Suspect's hometown is one of the USA's largest cities, not frickin Mayberry.

If the media can't get even these easily verified details right, what big ones are they screwing up?

:maddening:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ects-small-hometown-shaken-after-rampage.html

So let me get this straight. They had already interviewed this person by the afternoon, yet we just heard they were looking for a second person at 9pm tonight?

So has this person been cleared? How do they still not know if he made the call or not?

Something still does not feel right about this with me.

Me either.

And since we didn't know about the POI until tonight....I doubt they are going to let the public in on this.

And I understand ...

That is what I am wondering too. He was struggling academically, but chose a movie theater to attack.

Just thinking...maybe his academic problems correlate directly to all the time he was spending planning this...

From @KyleClark, 9News anchor:

APD reaffirms no "second shooting suspect." Holmes "associate" interviewed, no reason to believe he's involved.

So I wonder where he was living while he worked on his apt.

I am seeing tweets that there is no second shooter.-plenty of conflicting info.
tread carefully and do not name anyone please.

eta: you can discuss the reports- just don't name anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976