*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa....you assumed a whole lot there...I was simply speculating about his mental state...like we all are...I never said any of what you are saying above...it seems perhaps I struck a personal nerve as you did state you were clearly waiting for someone to bring it up. I feel a little pounced upon. Lol
great post !

His mother already explained that she never claimed "you found your man."
Him wanting a "slushie machine" was obviously a joke. There is no evidence he was ever medicated, involuntarily committed, etc. This is way too much speculation with no basis whatsoever.
IMO, That is a lawyer lying! It was widely reported (the quote) in the beginning................

I wonder why his parent's haven't hired a top notch attorney for their son. There's so much anger and Death Penalty talk. Just wondering if that hints at their son not having any prior mental illness on record that will get him out of the DP.

Loving the father on CNN. Says he won't say the cowards name... we don't remember victims only the villains. Here's to remembering the victims.

Watching CNN now also and was very impressed that the first half hour of AC's program was devoted to remembering the victims.

I want to start by disclaiming that I haven't followed this case as actively as I would have liked, as real life tends to intrude sometimes...
That being said, without seeing the video of his court appearance today, judging only by the photos I'm really surprised that noone has mentioned that the smirk has been wiped off his face!!! Both in his mug shots, and in today's court photos. Yes, he still has the enlarged "bug" eyes like actor Marty Feldman in the movie "Young Frankenstein", but I get the impression that he is depressed now because jail, questioning, and court appearances aren't as much fun as his fantasy, and that the reality of his future is hitting him now!:twocents:
I don't get the impression that it's drugs, mental illness, or sleep deprivation...

Oh I see the change.

On his AFF account his pic seemed confident, arrogant/cocky.

And that was July 5th.

Quite the change....

His mother said " you have the right person" in response to reporter's question whether she was the mother of James Holmes from Aurora. Not "you found your man." It was never even quoted as "you found your man."

I wonder why his parent's haven't hired a top notch attorney for their son. There's so much anger and Death Penalty talk. Just wondering if that hints at their son not having any prior mental illness on record that will get him out of the DP.

Because it would cost an enormous amount of money?

People have been talking for days about possible brain rumors, bipolar disorder, depression, schizoaffective disorder, myasthenia gravis, etc. Do those of us with these conditions "need this kind of correlation"?

Absolutely not. that is my point. Any kind of generalization about any mental challenge is a stretch imo. We don't KNOW. And until an evaluation of the murderer is done, we won't know. So maybe we're rushing to try to understand a little too quickly?

Yes, a nerve was hit. This isn't the only place I have seen online people have tried to make the autism correlation to the suspect. And when you are your child's defense, their advocate, you don't need things being made worse by generalizations. That is what I was responding to. I refuse to be drawn into a debate over this.

Did anyone else notice that he doesn't have eyelashes in the mugshot??

Sorry to quote myself. Nobody finds it odd that he does not have eyelashes in the mugshot? Was this talked about already and I missed it? There are a lot of behavioral disorders where one might pull out their eyelashes. In the earlier photos of him he had very dark eyelashes.

IMO, That is a lawyer lying! It was widely reported (the quote) in the beginning................
BUT if we are going to go there then we MUST use the words "allegedly" shot 70 - there is noone that has seen him identified him, no video of it being HIM etc

that is, IMO, kinda silly no ?

but same notion as yours.........................if ya want proof about everything... not being nasty .... then you IMO must be willing to demand the same from the ASSUMPTION that we all are making that he did it right? fair is fair !!

Sorry to quote myself. Nobody finds it odd that he does not have eyelashes in the mugshot? Was this talked about already and I missed it? There are a lot of behavioral disorders where one might pull out their eyelashes. In the earlier photos of him he had very dark eyelashes.

I think he has eyelashes but they seem faint. I zoomed in and could see some. I will look at earlier photos and his court photos to compare.

OR , they know it all will come out and either way he will never be free so why spend all the money, sounds harsh, I know, but they have been an odd gang! No?

I know of one disorder that will make you pull your eyelashes out and that is ADHD.It will also make you pick at your skin till it bleeds.

Oh I see the change.

On his AFF account his pic seemed confident, arrogant/cocky.

And that was July 5th.

Quite the change....
Exactly! In his photo with the dark hair that was lined up side-by-side with Jared Loughner's, they both exhibited the same creepy smirk, as well as the eyes being off/wierd pupil stare...

I think he has eyelashes but they seem faint. I zoomed in and could see some. I will look at earlier photos and his court photos to compare.
hummm its a mental illiness called trichotillomania interesting catch!!!

I want to start by disclaiming that I haven't followed this case as actively as I would have liked, as real life tends to intrude sometimes...
That being said, without seeing the video of his court appearance today, judging only by the photos I'm really surprised that noone has mentioned that the smirk has been wiped off his face!!! Both in his mug shots, and in today's court photos. Yes, he still has the enlarged "bug" eyes like actor Marty Feldman in the movie "Young Frankenstein", but I get the impression that he is depressed now because jail, questioning, and court appearances aren't as much fun as his fantasy, and that the reality of his future is hitting him now!:twocents:
I don't get the impression that it's drugs, mental illness, or sleep deprivation...

Please read my post about thyroid/graves disease and strange eyes. Marty Feldman most likely had a medical condition to cause his eyes to look like that.

TMZ is actually pretty spot-on with their reporting. I know they get a bad rap since they are a paparazzi rag type of site, but they have good sources and are accurate.
Oh, your baby is so cute! Ruff ruff!

You are absolutely right. He has NO eyelashes. I looked at the court photos and there are none. Maybe they were burnt off when he was setting up his explosives in his apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member