*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair! DIfference between faking your the joker (role play) and obtaining 6000, 4 guns hs etc etc that would kind of make me think - that he really did believe he was the joker.
Ledger in the last movie was pretty scary -- while you were watching the character did you not suspect he might have been sick?

He obviously knew the joker was deranged. The Joker also had power.
He had to identify with the Joker and knew he was not rigged up right, and will be in jail soon.
With out one thought or consideration of the consequences, he decided to become famous at all cost.
The Guy is a Narsasist and evil SOB.

Ledger in the last movie fund it to be one of the hardest rolles he ever payed, it turnd his guts to even act that evil. :(

Is the trial and remaining pre trial hearings going to be on TV or does the gag order prevent that, I didnt get a chance to read up on that yet, anyone know?

Did the judge address cameras in the courtroom?

Intially it was "you have the right man" ( I had intense reaction to it- that is why I remember it so clear. In my head I thought gosh mom - think know whatever you know but just say No comment. If I can find it Ill give it but it struck me - and it got picked up on.
Now, we all know (look what I just did with that last one ) got it mixed up that the bar thing was two different days so maybe everyone ran with the ABC but (as is now being displayed!) huge difference in statements in terms of implications!
And dont know why , just moms reclusive stuff -- makes me believe the first one was accurate , like in her head (mom) ugh I am so tired, I tried to help him for so long, I knew something horrid was gonna happen) just like in resignation "yes you got the right man" We will never know huh, what she really said .

IMHO - she said you have the right home or whatever she said... Expecting something.....
I know that Mom's know - they just do.
They know before the diagnosis.
She may have replied that way because she had a feeling that phone would ring one day.

I have an MI daughter and been to many support groups.
EVERY SINGLE parent at one time or another has expressed:
“I am afraid that phone will ring one day and….”

This is a graduate school, PhD , this is not basic college where people come and go. You dont just resign , drop out with one email specially when your tuition fees, school fees are paid off and you get more than $2k for stipend every month .

i dont think that what he did was right but something triggered him that made him so mad. Not an excuse to get mad, but it went out beyond the reach of his brain and heart :(

I agree. I think he was being expelled. JMO

He is MI and evil too.....and shame is not exclusive to only normal people.

I wonder why so many reject the words MI...
Normal people do not do that.

Many of us had to study hard, had stress, rejection, emotional tauma, etc... we did not kill anyone.

Lots and lots of "normal" people kill. They snap and kill. A person does not have to be mentally ill to kill.. there are millions of mentally ill people in this world who never and would never hurt anyone. Please, please don't turn this into "only a mentally ill person could do this" because it's just not true and it makes society afraid of those of us with mental illness. Many of us with mental illness had to study hard, had stress, rejection, emotional tauma, etc... we did not kill anyone either. Mental illness does not=a killing disease.

I love you songline :blowkiss: but Stigma Stigma Stigma :(

Does everyone have refresh if they want to thank someone or is it on this end?

Heard about how many rounds were left in jammed assualt weapon?

Hey, why did they wait to release the mugshot?

My thinking is they did not want it to inflame the public until the right time and that was yesterday after everyone had already seen him....the victim's did not need to see that photo right off...I kinda bet if he had not been in court in person on camera that it might have never been released or until much later on. IMO.

and if you look at her she rarely looked at her client! There were reports after that he said nothing but I thought he said one sentance but I could not hear it -- anyone know what he said?

IMO many friends and family members beleive MI is something you just pull your boot straps on and get on with it.

I read that also somewher.

How did anyone SANE sell this guy a gun?
(or is it greedy shopkeeper making a sale)
This is one of my pet peeves with gun control.

If you see something say something!
for God sake how can you think he is questionable and give him a gun? :waitasec:

According to the link I read earlier (this week somewhere), the gun store in San Diego was located in the Hillcrest area of San Diego (I based this on the address they provided)- that is area in SD I lived for about 15 years. Going in somewhere with pink hair and a bunch of earrings isn't too uncommon there. It's the artsy/gay part of town. Lots of unique looking individuals. It's a far cry from his middle class Rancho Penasquitos neighborhood (but only about 15 minutes drive). Not that everybody walks around looking like that (I'm normal!), but I definitely wouldn't have turned my head to give him a second look there.

and if you look at her she rarely looked at her client! There were reports after that he said nothing but I thought he said one sentance but I could not hear it -- anyone know what he said?

I thought that was odd also yesterday while watching the news stream. But I heard on HLN or Fox radio on the way home that the woman sitting next him was not actually "the defense attorney" that the other defense attorney's were sitting across from them. She was just one from their office that sat with him while he sat in the jury box area.

This was being discussd on the satelite radio, so as of right now I have no news link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503