*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that had drinks with him last Tuesday said his hair was not red. It was the regular black / brown colour. He is giving interviews.

James Holmes' San Diego Upbringing Examined As He Faces Trial In Batman Shooting Of 71 (VIDEO, PHOTOS) ( link )
David Moye
Huffington Post. Posted: 07/23/2012 5:40 pm Updated: 07/23/2012 6:41 pm

James Holmes, accused of shooting 71 people, killing 12, at a midnight showing of "Dark Knight Rises" Friday in Aurora, Colo., grew up in San Diego, Calif., in an educated, upper-middle-class family. He's remembered there as shy, but also as intelligent and accomplished

[...]

Matt Lewis, who graduated from Westview in 2005 and did not know Holmes, described the high school to The Huffington Post as highly competitive and "socially isolating."

[...]

When Westview opened for its first freshman class and sophomore class in 2002, it was open enrollment, which allowed students from anywhere within Poway Unified School District to choose to attend the school instead of their local high school, district spokeswoman Tina McDowell told HuffPost.

Lewis said that led to the isolating feeling. "You felt on your own, and you'd be walking around the school alone," he said. "Because everyone was from somewhere else, no one grew up together. I wonder if that had some effect" on Holmes.

Brian Williams, who was also a Westview High School graduate, was arrested last year on charges of killing his mother and his sister. Bill Chiment, associate superintendent of Poway Unified, confirmed to HuffPost that Williams is a graduate of Westview.

He didn't even do a thorough job with the dye either.

:doh:

I actually have something I noticed about his dye job...my sister was a hairdresser..I have gotten my hair dyed red for most of my life..Have a little experience...Not a pro..but..

In order for him to get that look he had to do a double process.....meaning he had to take the time to bleach it first...then apply the orange color and dye it...which is why it is fading to a peachy color...it appears several days old. That is usually done in a salon...but could be duplicated at home I am sure by anyone half way smart and knows how to google...his hair does look a little over processed. Frizzzzz

The guy that had drinks with him last Tuesday said his hair was not red. It was the regular black / brown colour. He is giving interviews.
Whats interesting here ! Owner of bar says its a flat out lie, Tues was slow and noone remembers him being there. Interesting huh. In the very beginning of this, the first time I saw him, it did not "feel" right.

Then the next day the story got more elaborate (not in first interview) that he was there with his girlfriend , who played some rap music, and according to the dude, JH came up and hassled HER about playing rap ---

IMO, bar guy just attn seeking and did not expect owner to flat out deny it!

I do not know which is truth but the witness story altered through time.........

If I can find a link with it I shall send it to ya!

I actually have something I noticed about his dye job...my sister was a hairdresser..I have gotten my hair dyed red for most of my life..Have a little experience...Not a pro..but..

In order for him to get that look he had to do a double process.....meaning he had to take the time to bleach it first...then apply the orange color and dye it...which is why it is fading to a peachy color...it appears several days old. That is usually done in a salon...but could be duplicated at home I am sure by anyone half way smart and knows how to google...his hair does look a little over processed. Frizzzzz

That's what the patron from the gun shop said when he saw him. He said he had bleached his hair and dyed it a cotton candy pink color. I saw him speak on CNN.

More information continues coming to the surface regarding Colorado shooter James Holmes. Apparently, the killer had dropped out of the University of Colorado and was coming toward the end of his accommodation grace period for being at his apartment.

It is also been alleged that Holmes may have had a recent break up with a girlfriend as well. However, authorities are still conducting an investigation on the latter claim as to better understand his mindset.

It is said that Holmes was almost up for eviction. Anyone on the block he resided on had to be enrolled at the school or else they had 30 days to evacuate.

Just a few snips I took from the link here. http://www.enstarz.com/articles/445...broken-up-with-girlfriend-up-for-eviction.htm

Yeh I heard napalm last night when they were showing them destroying the stuff pretty super scary huh! Isn't that the vietnam stuff? Agent orange
No. Napalm is designed to stick to whatever touches to ensure maximum damage. Home made napalm generally involves hi octane fuel in conjunction with say, liquid dish detergent. Agent orange, while used to defoliate the vietnam jungles, also turned out to have deleterious effects on those who came in contact with the stuff. (mostly through inhalation)

As for the napalm? That is what is so scary (and evil) wrt what this guy was doing. He was going for maximum and tortuous physical damage. Had his place exploded, what happened to the victims in the theater would have paled in comparison to what would have happened to the victims in the blast radius.

Whats interesting here ! Owner of bar says its a flat out lie, Tues was slow and noone remembers him being there. Interesting huh. In the very beginning of this, the first time I saw him, it did not "feel" right.

Then the next day the story got more elaborate (not in first interview) that he was there with his girlfriend , who played some rap music, and according to the dude, JH came up and hassled HER about playing rap ---

IMO, bar guy just attn seeking and did not expect owner to flat out deny it!

I do not know which is truth but the witness story altered through time.........

If I can find a link with it I shall send it to ya!
My error just tried to find it for you and I read em wrong two different incidents

That's what the patron from the gun shop said when he saw him. He said he had bleached his hair and dyed it a cotton candy pink color. I saw him speak on CNN.

Yeah...you have to overcompensate for the red when you put color back in...most novice hair dyers will make that error and end up with pink or peach hair..you must make it much darker than you want it or in a few days you have peach head ...I didn't see that with the gun shop patron...got link? :)

eta...oh I see you saw that on CNN. Watching it now hope it comes on..

JH was a smart young man. He had EVER advantage at life. He had great parents, at least one sibling who adored him. He graduated with honor during his early college years. Went back home to his adoring family and found he wasn't going to make the BIG difference he thought he would. Soooo, he went to grad school. They accepted him easily because he was a super smart, well adjusted child.

A year later, this well adjusted child realized things might not be as easy for him as they were in under graduated studies. Maybe he saw how hard things would become as the next 3 years passes in his Doctoral studies. Or maybe he just realized girls in general (give his recent assent into online dating) didnt want anything to do with him! (As he has betrayed himself in his online activity)

JH is not, IMO, the typical, MI individual. The illness he has is pride. He ALWAYS thought he would be GREAT. When he realized last year, he wasn't the person he thought he would be, he devised this plan to prove to others, how smart he really is. JMO

Exactly, pride, jealousy, anger, he went to college and couldn't get a job,except McDonalds, couldn't get a girlfriend, even online women rejected him. Three of the men killed died trying to protect their girlfriends. He was going to show everyone just how smart he was and make a name for himself. Not just carry it out, but get off on insanity and you saw the lame attempt today.

Fwiw I'm pretty sure his hair is dyed with Special Effects Napalm Orange. Its pretty popular around here.

Yeah...you have to overcompensate for the red when you put color back in...most novice hair dyers will make that error and end up with pink or peach hair..you must make it much darker than you want it or in a few days you have peach head ...I didn't see that with the gun shop patron...got link? :)

eta...oh I see you saw that on CNN. Watching it now hope it comes on..

This patron went in to buy a gun and he saw Holmes and remarked on CNN about how out of place he seemed in the gun shop, with his hair and earrings too. He said his eyes were very wide and looked like silver dollars. I'll try to find a video link.

This patron went in to buy a gun and he saw Holmes and remarked on CNN about how out of place he seemed in the gun shop, with his hair and earrings too. He said his eyes were very wide and looked like silver dollars. I'll try to find a video link.
Cool

I did not know the guy saw him!

I read somewhere (and I can't find the link) that he had roommates? Were they on summer vacation? Or is this false?

Exactly, pride, jealousy, anger, he went to college and couldn't get a job,except McDonalds, couldn't get a girlfriend, even online women rejected him. Three of the men killed died trying to protect their girlfriends. He was going to show everyone just how smart he was and make a name for himself. Not just carry it out, but get off on insanity and you saw the lame attempt today.

This is NOT MI, this is PRIDE! That is what I was trying to say. JH WAS/NOW/or Will be ASHAMED at what he became! If not now, eventually!

More information continues coming to the surface regarding Colorado shooter James Holmes. Apparently, the killer had dropped out of the University of Colorado and was coming toward the end of his accommodation grace period for being at his apartment.

It is also been alleged that Holmes may have had a recent break up with a girlfriend as well. However, authorities are still conducting an investigation on the latter claim as to better understand his mindset.

It is said that Holmes was almost up for eviction. Anyone on the block he resided on had to be enrolled at the school or else they had 30 days to evacuate.

Just a few snips I took from the link here. http://www.enstarz.com/articles/445...broken-up-with-girlfriend-up-for-eviction.htm

So, it's likely that he knew he was about to be evicted and this is the reason he had asked the other landlord about any vacancies in her building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487