DFC Called on Protesters...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is great!

:clap::sothere::clap::sothere::clap:

I am a
:newbie:

i cried for that little fella screaming about his arm when i saw the video of CA and the lady who assumed she was "protesting". I wanted to jump into the video and comfort that little boy.

Excellent news! I hope that woman loses custody of her child. She showed no remorse for the accident whatsoever and didn't even stop her tirade long enough to see if her son was OK. The other lady who jerked him up was behaving ridiculously as well. Even if the child were "faking" an injury they should have immediately stopped what they were doing and paid attention to him to:

1. Make sure he was alright.
2. Provide correction to him that "faking" an injury is not appropriate behavior
3. Put him back in the car where he would be safe

I don't even want to go into what a poor example I think his mother was setting using all that fowl language and behaving in a threatening way to a woman (Cindy) she doesn't even know. That was ridiculous "Jerry Springer Show" type behavior. I think she should be ticketed for disturbing the peace at minimum.

Now this is a good thing for a change and I sure hope DCF also looks into the mother who was holding her young child in her arms that evening and also the mother who subjected her young daughter to hold the sign up a week or so ago.

Amen, Patty G. The boy that was injured was said to have been shouting to Cindy..."I hope you die". What a thing to condone by a "mother". I couldn't believe it.

I am glad DCF is investigating that family. When I saw the video I was shocked at the whole scene. And that lil boy screaming at Cindy like that - I would have knocked my kids to kingdom come if they spoke to ANYONE like that. I hope DCF has other videos on some of the other protestors with their kids. There are many families who should be investigated..

OMGosh--I just watched the video for the first time. Those people were absolutely trashy! That poor little boy.

I don't mind the protestors, but honestly I think that behavior like this is NOT acceptable. Those people are just... low class. Can't think of a better word.

LIsha

I am so glad this is happening. Perhaps it will at least discourage people from bringing their children into such a chaotic environment.

ha, please. people like her aren't phased by behaviour like that, especially her own. i'm sure she thought she was entitled to every word and action she took part it in. ew. just ew. what a repellent, repulsive, repugnant...okay, i'll stop. i'm sure her antics to her, are normal, everday occurrences in her world.

so glad they're investigating, i hope she has to pay a fine or something at least, losing some money is the only thing thatt would really bother someone like her.

From the way the mother and the kid were both behaving, I'm sure she is the type who flies off the handle and curses out everyone who displeases her. Waitresses, bank tellers, grocery store clerks, her husband, her kids....

I'm sure what we saw in that one video is just a taste of what those poor kids experience everyday of their lives. I hope DFC does a thorough investigation, not just of that incident but of the children's home life in general.

I'm glad the mom is being investigated because she, IMO, is no better than Cindy. Kids don't belong at these protests, and the mom totally ignoring her son's injuries was ridiculous.

I'm glad DFC was called and is taking all the appropriate steps in this matter. That woman was wrong to bring her son and subject him to that angry confrontation and the language used. Hopefully others will learn that a protest is not the place for children of any age.

I am so glad to hear this, that women looked like she had her own family problems she needed to deal with.

I wonder if all this got escalated over the guy with no shirt. He looks like one of the two was attacked from behind by a neighbor last week. I'd never say a child needs to be taken away from his family because they cuss, or not knowing if the family may have had someone murdered in their own family to make them so passionate, but I'm glad he's being checked on. I just hope feeling threatened with being taken away doesn't land him in the hospital with the little girl who got involved with the Cindy and George family. It's sort of one extreme to the other involving children anywhere near this thing.

Now this is a good thing for a change and I sure hope DCF also looks into the mother who was holding her young child in her arms that evening and also the mother who subjected her young daughter to hold the sign up a week or so ago.

Agreed. I think the child holding the sign (you all know what it said) was quite offensive.

On a personal thought, although these protestors have their right, they are doing absolutely nothing to help find this little girl. Waste of time if you ask me.

It seems to be bothering the neighbors more than it actually bothers the Anthony's.

I am sooooo Happy DCF is looking into this. Just killed me today watching that little boy laying in the street, and no one was even trying to help him.

ha, please. people like her aren't phased by behaviour like that, especially her own. i'm sure she thought she was entitled to every word and action she took part it in. ew. just ew. what a repellent, repulsive, repugnant...okay, i'll stop. i'm sure her antics to her, are normal, everday occurrences in her world.

so glad they're investigating, i hope she has to pay a fine or something at least, losing some money is the only thing thatt would really bother someone like her.

very true. Take away her beer and weed money

I wonder if all this got escalated over the guy with no shirt. He looks like one of the two was attacked from behind by a neighbor last week. I'd never say a child needs to be taken away from his family because they cuss, or not knowing if the family may have had someone murdered in their own family to make them so passionate, but I'm glad he's being checked on. I just hope feeling threatened with being taken away doesn't land him in the hospital with the little girl who got involved with the Cindy and George family. It's sort of one extreme to the other involving children anywhere near this thing.

My feelings stem from far more than them cussing!

I'm sure what we saw in that one video is just a taste of what those poor kids experience everyday of their lives. I hope DFC does a thorough investigation, not just of that incident but of the children's home life in general.

I agree!! We only saw a very tiny sample. I have no doubt what goes on in that womans home and how that child is ignored when they are at home

I can't help but wonder. Did the women *know* their trashy tirade was being filmed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back