Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So baby diapers in the basement of an abandoned house is normal and nothing to get stirred up about. Hmmmmm.

If the diapers are old why didn't LE find them? They should have checked all abandoned homes is the area.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. KCMO police say diapers in abandoned house are not likely connected - crime scene eatablished as routine. @NBCActionNews
3 minutes ago

I don't believe them. :floorlaugh:

Well they have Jersey but they don't have Baby Lisa. So where is she IF he is involved. I don't know. Jury is out for me. Anyone saying what color the backpack is?

Thinking the homeless guy is just a homeless guy and nothing at all to do with this case. Just glad they have found him and can potentially rule him out and another mystery solved. The bigger mystery still remains though...where is Lisa?

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Abandoned house is about one mile from Irwin home. Several blocks outside intensive police search. @NBCActionNews
3 minutes ago

Witnesses said food was there... you would think it'd be apparent what the age of the food was... If it was newer, I don't know if they'd be eating around old dirty diapers.

jersey is not what I expected. But I can not judge looks, my uncle sort of looks like him, with the thin hair and all...

What happened to clean looking white male in his 20's with blondish brown hair? This guy does NOT fit anything in that description except he is white!

I know right?

Walks off to make another vodka tonic.....:banghead:

I think people would be very surprised to know how many families are homeless, living in vacant homes, selters and their cars. Some of these are people who owned homes but when the economy sank many sank with it.

I live in the NE and our local newspaper did an article about the kids that are homeless going to school....very very sad. A young man who works for me was homeless for a bit last winter. He ended up with frostbite on his hands and feet. Almost lost both feet....he didn't however he will have problems for the rest of his life. No one should have to live like that.
I did one of my undergrad internships with the homeless here in NW Ark, and I'm presently shadowing the director of transitional housing for part of my graduate studies. Yes, it is terrible how many kids are homeless. We even have special liaisons in our schools for the homeless kids...all up here in the Land Sam Walton built. Sadsadsadsadsad. And purely pee-tee-ful.

Has Jersey's girlfriend been found? Just to be on the safe side.

And diapers are being found in an abandoned house in the neighborhood and also outside? A neighborhood that has been thoroughly searched for how many days? Were the outside diapers like a bread trail to the ones inside? This don't feel right.

And what is this about?

Police said a passerby searched the house and notified officers.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auNwCRHe

You don't pass by a house and determine what was inside. Who was the "passerby?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay