Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. KCMO police say diapers in abandoned house are not likely connected - crime scene eatablished as routine. @NBCActionNews
3 minutes ago

Why is this one routine and the other abandoned house was never taped off?

Has Jersey's girlfriend been found? Just to be on the safe side.

And diapers are being found in an abandoned house in the neighborhood and also outside? A neighborhood that has been thoroughly searched for how many days? Were the outside diapers like a bread trail to the ones inside? This don't feel right.

So the house was searched and cleared - does that mean LE found the diapers and they were there at that time? Or were "very old" irrelevant diapers then brought in by some mysterious person after the fact? This is very confusing.

And the ones found in the woods? are there very old and nothing much to get excited about? Then why was it reported as a new discovery? Did LE/searchers already find them laying around out there in the woods and just left them there?

None of this is making sense to me.

What does this mean "don't appear fresh." The child has been missing for 2 weeks.

Well, Baby Lisa has been missing about two weeks now. If she had had watery bm's, the diapers would dry out very quickly, IMO.

Did the searchers find only mens clothing? That is odd - mens clothing, poopy baby diapers, food, and wipes. Scooby Doo backpack? Geez!

:banghead:

What do we do with all this fried crow? Can it be frozen?

Thank you!

indepmo: And, you confirmed upthread that he is 42 right? I saw his age listed as 40s on Nancy Grace, but a neighbor described him as 20s. Can you confirm. Much Appreciated in advance!!!!

I hope Jersey/Tanko can help lead LE to Lisa...

ETA: See folks have since confirmed he is 42. THANKS!

That neighbor needs to get his eyesight checked!

Here's my point they are proving once again!

This stuff in this house is actually probably trash left in it from the family that was bought out. Probably nothing more or nothing less.

Yep. They changed it 10 minutes ago to read,

The diapers were originally described as being very fresh, but around 9 p.m., Kansas City, Mo. Police Department Public Information Officer Capt. Steve Young said that it appeared that the diapers had been there for some time. They said the diapers were likely "not connected."

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tioning-in-lisa-irwin-case,-in-police-custody

Has Jersey's girlfriend been found? Just to be on the safe side.

And diapers are being found in an abandoned house in the neighborhood and also outside? A neighborhood that has been thoroughly searched for how many days? Were the outside diapers like a bread trail to the ones inside? This don't feel right.

That's the first thing I thought of, where is she? We can hope she has the baby. That would be my only hope for her at this point.
The LE is down playing this info...but you don't call out crime scene investigators without reason. MOO

I think I am the only Websleuther who doesn't live in Beverly Hills. Many people are not cognizant that homeless families must squat in vacant houses and Mr. Tanko does not look evil to me.

Off topic: but Pensfan yes I know what you are talking about the homeless rate where I live is almost 10% of the population. It's horrifying.

Are we sure this Jersey is the same guy the neighbor described? Sure doesn't sound like it...

Yes. and that is not even counting those who are technically homeless but not on the streets because they are temporarily bouncing from friends and relatives homes and have no permanent address. :( sad state of affairs.

In my area, generally the abandoned home squatters are not the "family" type of squatter. They are the single male, drug, drink or mental health issue variety. But that is not to say families with children never would.
True. According to HUD regs, those "couch surfers" are not counted in the homeless ## and in fact do not qualify for most housing programs! Their friends/family members have to officially "evict" them before they can be considered for transitional housing!!!

Yes, most people would use wipes when they change a baby; however, my thoughts were going BACK to what DB bought and I was ONLY trying to put 2 and 2 together. :crazy: I don't normally assume in situations like this one.

I think it's safe to say that it's extremely common for used diapers and wipes to be present in the same location, regardless DB's purchase. Simply expressed my opinion that the presence of wipes wasn't something I'd "scream" about.

For me, it would be scream-worthy or a potential "2 and 2" thing only if the wipes were the same brand, same manufacture lot as the mom purchased and her brand new box had turned up missing.
:seeya:

When we learned about the diapers, did everyone get their hopes up? I know I did! I think there is a lesson here that there is definitely hope that Lisa is actually alive and that the parents are not involved. All options have to be looked at. For right now, I am a bit uncomfortable that LE seems to have a bit of a lessaize faire attitude about the possibility of anyone but the parents being responsible, but maybe that is my opinion, I don't know.

But I would be willing to bet that just about everyone watching that show tonight and reading these forums hearts skipped a beat and were truly hopeful, so stay hopeful. Stranger things have happened.

That neighbor needs to get his eyesight checked!

IIRC that neighbor is a bit older (while not elderly) and may well think everyone younger than him is MUCH younger.

So the house was searched and cleared - does that mean LE found the diapers and they were there at that time? Or were "very old" irrelevant diapers then brought in by some mysterious person after the fact? This is very confusing.

And the ones found in the woods? are there very old and nothing much to get excited about? Then why was it reported as a new discovery? Did LE/searchers already find them laying around out there in the woods and just left them there?

None of this is making sense to me.

Thanks, thought it was just me. Nothing has made sense in this case since day one.

I thought the article said the diapers were found in the basement
of the house?

I think that his
his number
His date is listed as 3/19/69 I think, HTH

Not sure as his number is: DOC Id 1175445

I can't find his birthday in print anywhere.

The date the last time the website was updated was YESTERDAY:
Offender data is current as of 10/14/2011 09:00 PM.

Jersey was picked up "allegedly" today 10/15/11.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. @nbcactionnews reports Missouri Governor calling out National Guard troops to search for baby.
4 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member