Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am the only Websleuther who doesn't live in Beverly Hills. Many people are not cognizant that homeless families must squat in vacant houses and Mr. Tanko does not look evil to me.

I live in the woods, in a whopping 900 square ft of crappy house, in rural dirt poor Appalachia . I'm cognisant, mmmkay?

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Neighbor says man arrested was nearly homeless. She says FBI told her he lived near house police destroyed. #babylisa @NBCAtionNews
50 seconds ago

Yikes!! police didnt go to that house?? :innocent:

I'm wondering if LE got a tip to search the "abandoned house" and went to the wrong one the first time. How far is this one from the other one? Just a thought...

don't feel bad patty G, I can t get any of that to show up either. I see the spaces it should appear next o and the photo but none of the stats.

I hope LE is still going to test those diapers.

So they said there was a "box" of diapers there, iirc. Food, and baby wipes. Those things are expensive why would homeless leave them there?
Maybe they didn't leave them. Maybe they had to walk to the Salvation Army today and were not at their "new" home when the volunteer found their pitiful belongings. :( They might be waiting for everyone to leave so they can try to gather up their few belongings and try to find a new home to squat inside. :(

Capt. Steve Young: "It just doesn't fit"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 9:06 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Diapers have been there a very long time
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auGvhxdC

Chit!

No it doesn't fit at all.

IIRC one of the tweets said this house had already been searched by LE....
If it had been searched and they found soiled diapers (new or old), why weren't they at least collected by LE??

If they searched the house and didn't find any soiled diapers, then that would imply they were placed there recently.

Nothing is adding up.

MOO

Found this Google street view of house (tho I'm sure it's been posted already)...One is the house we have a picture of on here and there is a house beside it that looks empty. The 2nd house is on the corner of Chouteau and Russell.
(I hope the link werks :biggrin:).

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3903+NE+Chouteau+Trafficway+and+NE+Russell+Rd&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=39.166339,-94.532113&cbp=13,175.5,0,0,0&cbll=39.166358,-94.532115&hl=en&ved=0CA8Q2wU&sa=X&ei=90KaTpKkO4a6yQXXhLmPBA"]
cbk
[/ame]

OK what if was there any relationship with the Irwin family. Did they hire him for anything like yard clean up or mowing? Had he been in their home?

What size were the clothes that they found? Were they clothes that would fit him? Where is his bike? I'm thinking there are lots of questions yet.

I'm not coming off the fence on him yet.

Here's my point they are proving once again!

This stuff in this house is actually probably trash left in it from the family that was bought out. Probably nothing more or nothing less.
But I saw it earlier that this house was already searched once. Wouldn't that "left over move out" trash have been noted - especially if it contained used diapers? And why the crime scene tape and CSI requested? If all that was found the first time around - wouldn't they have done that then?

Well, Baby Lisa has been missing about two weeks now. If she had had watery bm's, the diapers would dry out very quickly, IMO.

Did the searchers find only mens clothing? That is odd - mens clothing, poopy baby diapers, food, and wipes. Scooby Doo backpack? Geez!

:banghead:

I am only speculating but if they think the diapers are old, it's probably due to the condition of the diaper itself and the amount of breakdown of the material (on the outside).

I think I am the only Websleuther who doesn't live in Beverly Hills. Many people are not cognizant that homeless families must squat in vacant houses and Mr. Tanko does not look evil to me.
Oh many of us are extremely cognizant of that fact. And as for me, Mr. Tanko looks evil to the grandmomma side of me that would not want him in charge of one of my grandchildren!!!

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. @nbcactionnews reports Missouri Governor calling out National Guard troops to search for baby.
4 minutes ago

But capt young said he didnt know about that! HUM! whats going on here?

John S. Tanko

Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
Date: 10/13/2011 Code: 2301300

10/14/2011 Bond Set
$10,000.00 JS/aml

Warrant Issued
Document ID: 11-CYARW-1015, for TANKO, JOHN S.

Probable Cause Statement Filed

Complaint Filed

From arrest in 2008

TANKO , JOHN S , Defendant
3718 N LISTER

KANSAS CITY, MO 64116

Year of Birth: 1969
Burglary - 2nd Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.170 }

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb...44575187.jpg&docId=1175445&method=changePhoto

or been to a rez

Elders freeze to death in South Dakota because they run out of propane :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members