Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were there diapers in the house also or just on the property? Baby wipes might be something that a person would buy to wash up with if they are homeless. They would be easy to take into public restrooms for sink baths.

kmbc KMBC
by CaseSignal
Diapers, Wipes Found In Abandoned Home In Baby Lisa Search: Kansas City, Mo.

posted 16 minutes ago on twitter.

But other tweets say diapers and wipes found IN backpack.

I personally think the info is spreading like wildfire on the web and can't be confirmed if the wipes/diapers were found inside or outside of the backpack.

A homeless person would likely carry wipes, as they are often given out at shelters. I wouldn't find that too odd.

MOO

Mel

Mr. Tanko's photo doesn't scream baby kidnapper to me. More along the lines of a misdemeanor wacky weed offense.

What does a baby kidnapper look like? Really you cannot base any type of decision of what type of person they are by their pictures...since he has been in the news lately, Gacy is one that comes to mind.

Mentally ill people change over time...sometimes within months. I will say his eyes scare me, it's almost like they are blank...

Not targeting your post, it just bothers me when people feel they can make an assumption of one's character by a picture.

My initial reaction to this guy's mug shot is very unfair, and should be taken as just that - an unfair reaction.

He looks like a perv, and an angry one at that.

I say again, I am often wrong about intuitive first reactions to people, not to mention that they usually don't look all that good in mug shots.

So take it with a teaspoon of salt. But, I sure would love to know his birthdate and place of birth. I know it is ridiculous to ever hope for a time of birth!
Respectfully asked: What are the physical appearance characteristics that define a perv?

I am only speculating but if they think the diapers are old, it's probably due to the condition of the diaper itself and the amount of breakdown of the material (on the outside).
(Paige...is that an Ewok sitting beside a can of chili in your avi?)

I dunno..old diapers...fresh diapers...regardless, something's sure smelly about these diapers in this abandoned house just now coming to light.

The link is to the Missouri Department of Corrections, the last time he was incarcerated in 2009. His new booking photo will most likely be in the news in about 20 minutes or tomorrow.

YEAH! Phew, thank goodness. I thought for sure the date in that placard had to be when he was (last) arrested.

The home was located near an area where police had been conducting searches for missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin over the past few weeks, though Kansas City Police Department Capt. Steve Young said it was just outside of the scope where officers had done the most extensive searches.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29498038/detail.html#ixzz1auQEZ2MP

This is INSANE! That house is a mile away from the Irwin's and it's outside their search area?? WHAT? I am sorry, but this seems just dumb to me. If that is the case, they need to extend their search area! :maddening:

I dont think he came around down at this end. I am pretty sure I would have heard about it if they did as I have some nightowl neighbors that take the 'watch' duty after I go to bed! Nobody down here had seen him or had seen anybody we didn't know where they belong on a bike. I guess he could be a stealthy feller though and only come down here in the middle of he night.

He didnt come on your side because u guys had watches. we do that in my neighborhood. thats great. I know everyone that doesnt belong! moo

Captain Steve Young "wouldn't want to put this guy's name out there..."

"Quite frankly the guy is not related to this case---homeless or otherwise."

This is what I was scratching my head at. The pic I was shown, there is no way I would have described him as that. Unless they showed them a Glamour Shots photo and I didnt get to see it!

LOL at Johnny Tango Glamour Shots; passing the Smirnoff to ya, after the last 2 weeks you deserve it. You must be typing your fingers off and running to look out for us. THANK YOU!

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Witness says two baby food jars, adult underwear found near diapers in abandoned home one mile from Irwin home. @nbcactionnews
1 minute ago

BBM, baby food was not for a toddler! This is indeed a baby that was in that house! I want to know what size the diapers are!

Would they call the National Guard if the diapers had no significance? Baby Lisa is out there and they know it and need extra manpower to find her tonight. I think she is still alive but they have to move fast.

For fear of having my wine glass removed, lol, I didn't say what you said.... and I'm glad you said it. The NG can cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. Early fall nights can be cool and a baby may not fair too well. Another thing, there's wildlife in the woods.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member