Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not say evil cause I think evil wears all sorts of faces. But I hear ya on the grandmomma thing. This yaya would not let this guy be around any child unsupervised, based on his criminal history alone. Plus in his old booking photo, he has the look of someone who might be interested in being patient and kind to others. Children need lots of both.
The grandmomma side is going by the eyes. Those eyes give me the heebie-jeebies. But then so do Steve Young's, so what the heck do I know??!!:crazy:

Captain Steve Young "wouldn't want to put this guy's name out there..."

"Quite frankly the guy is not related to this case---homeless or otherwise."

Sounds like LE has their mind made up.

I used to have dreams about ted bundy. He creeped me out. Ill never forget the day he was electrocuted. :furious:

I went to Florida State (Go Noles!) and during sorority rush I couldn't even think straight during the tour of the Chi O house. Obviously it has been completely remodeled, but there is no way I could have ever slept there.

The guy is not related to this case.

You may be completely correct. But I think I may wait around a while and see. Besides, even if he is not a perp in this case, he could very well be a witness.

A guy who lives "under the radar" and creeps into and out of abandoned house (so as not to be run off) is probably pretty good at noticing things, and not being noticed when he doesn't want to, KWIM?

ETA not being argumentative. Just saying S. Young's job is not to be completely honest with us.

According to the offense pages

date of offense was 2007

Sentence date was 10/1/09 and the sentence was 4 years. So, if given time served from 07 - that means he was just recently released?

I'm here:
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

search litigant name of j tanko

shows three offenses in 08

then that one in 09 that I talked about above
and then the "arrest" yesterday

I call BS on this. If he is a petty thief why are they arresting him? Why has his name come up often in this case?

Why not? Leave no stone unturned. Wish we could hear something, anything from mom and dad. A plea. A whisper to return their baby.

I'm actively searching for a link; someone posted on another forum that one of the news shows tonight said the "text" at 2:38 stated "just got here and hurry up now"... If anyone saw it on tv and can confirm that would be great.

All rumor and JMO.

I self edited, I had his DOB up. I feel bad for posting that info now because it ties him to this case after LE has said he's not connected. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper