Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that smart? Hello ICA is a complete idiot, this trial is a complete fiasco imho. the girl didnt report the child missing for 31 days, her car is dumped with human comp smell in it..... need I go on. baby Caylee was dumped yards from the family home where ICA buried her pets. for gods sake, we are questioning how smart this girl is??? this is ridiculous, common sense has been replaced by smoke and mirrors and what if's to cause confusion. makes our justice system look corrupt.

sorry went off on a rant 100% acted alone with no regrets

Yes, Casey killed her daughter Caylee all by herself. She didn't have any help. She killed her, left her in the trunk of the car long enough for Caylee's body to start decomposing, and then Casey dumped her in the woods on Suburban Drive nearest to her house. Not only do I think Casey killed Caylee, but it didn't take her very long to do so or for Casey to dispose of Caylee's body in the swamp dump.

Most likely she acted alone. But CA said way back that she had to have help. :waitasec:

Most likely she acted alone. But CA said way back that she had to have help. :waitasec:

no offense cloud9, but when did CA ever let OCA take full responsibility for anything she did, without making excuses or trying to divert attention away from her?

100% agree with ynotdivein. I would like to add, however, that she ALSO continues to be supported by the following:
1. Money and fame-hungry defense lawyers who just want to "use" this case for their own selfish interests.
2. <modsnip>
3. "Hanger-ons" and "followers" that want to insert themselves in the case for whatever reason. I'm thinking of the more "die-hard" Casey supporters (like "concerned citizen" who wrote the letter to HHJS) and conspiracy theorists that refuse to consider anything other than "Casey was framed...WAA!". My theory about #2 and #3 is that many of these folks feel personally "wronged" in some way by LE, the State Judiciary Branch, Prosecutors, Judges, etc., etc.

JMO!!

Judge Perry acted inappropriately in trying to coddle and protect her as well.

I'd have to think if she didn't act alone - she would have tried everything possible to pin everything on the other person.

Judge Perry acted inappropriately in trying to coddle and protect her as well.

I think JP was trying to protect KC from her own attorney, JB. I read one of the sidebar transcripts and he really did not know what he was doing. He still doesn't. Telling the Aruban authorities they are incompetent. That will get his clients some points. Now do I think KC had help as CA believes. Yes, I do. I believe Zanny the Nanny helped her between 9 and 1 because they were late for work at Universal. jmo

I think JP was trying to protect KC from her own attorney, JB. I read one of the sidebar transcripts and he really did not know what he was doing. He still doesn't. Telling the Aruban authorities they are incompetent. That will get his clients some points. Now do I think KC had help as CA believes. Yes, I do. I believe Zanny the Nanny helped her between 9 and 1 because they were late for work at Universal. jmo

i think he was trying to avoid grounds for appeal

................:slap: ............... :pullhair: ..................:giggle:

Everytime JB opened his mouth there were grounds for appeal. jmo

I really wish the defense would have got one of the million mistrials they asked for. Although everytime they asked I cringed but in hindsight it would have been the best decision JP would have made.

I'd have to think if she didn't act alone - she would have tried everything possible to pin everything on the other person.
Absolutely. There's no way on God's green earth anyone else involved wouldn't have been pursued to the edge of the cliff.
CA was desperate enough to implicate poor souls who WEREN'T involved. If somebody else HAD been, I think we can rest assured OCA and CA would have been first to let us know
jmo

Absolutely. There's no way on God's green earth anyone else involved wouldn't have been pursued to the edge of the cliff.
CA was desperate enough to implicate poor souls who WEREN'T involved. If somebody else HAD been, I think we can rest assured OCA and CA would have been first to let us know
jmo

Yes, even RK's son was implicated by DC. Are people really that [unusual]???? jmo

And in that enormous mound of circumstantial evidence, not one fact or piece of forensic evidence indicated any evidence at all that anyone else was involved.

Some peeps believe that a possibility out there shrouded in mystery is much stronger than black and white facts. That's what happens when we are raised on things like X-files and Harry Potter.

Cindy and George are probably the only two people in the world who have the gall to verbalize that they believe someone "Casey was with" helped her. It's obvious that it would either be Tony or Jesse. The notion that Caylee was drugged early in the afternoon and put into the trunk as a babysitter is almost as ridiculous, and seems to be what George is thinking. There's not any evidence that Caylee was ever put into the trunk as a babysitter before and no evidence that Casey had help to get a little child into bags that were in the garage and just down the street. The same helper would also have had to take part in the lies, the thefts, and the chloroform searches. Giving Caylee something to make her go to sleep at night or most of the afternoon so Casey could possibly sneak in and out or rest is very possible though, and it would have happened under his nose right in his own home. Cindy's own words showed that there might have been a problem with Caylee staying up half the night before. No one has ever explained the chloroform and never will. So, I say that Casey did have help. Not with the actual crime or hiding the body, but she had help to get to that point and still does.

I think chances that anyone in Caylee's and the felon CA 's environment could have gone for slaying Caylee in cold blood FOR NO REASON other than Karma Target felon Casey telling them to, are 0.0% exactly.

Hence. 100 % sociopath, undeveloped conscious, Felon CA all by her lonesome self.

When Tracy was at the A house "babysitting" FCA, she was witness to a fight between GA and FCA...FCA said.." I'm the only one who knows what happened".

When Tracy was at the A house "babysitting" FCA, she was witness to a fight between GA and FCA...FCA said.." I'm the only one who knows what happened".

Thanks for posting this. It is the first time I have heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery