Did Caylee Give Hints of Secrets?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know many two-year-olds that can count to 45 in English, let alone in Spanish... especially as a second language? I agree 100% that Caylee did not learn how to count to 45 from Dora the Explorer! Or anyone for that matter.

This is not a bad thing, but Caylee, from what I have seen, did not have "advanced" communication skills. She was very typical for her age. My niece talked a lot like her at that age. We used to call her talk "Haley-nese." She would say words that we could clearly understand in a sentence, but it would also be mixed in with her baby-jibberish. Caylee was clearly on the right path... she was beginning to put her sentences together. She was beginning to understand how to put feelings into words. Counting to 45 in Spanish? Don't think so!

Another thing, looking at pictures of her room, I see a lot of dolls, stuffed animals, kitchen and dress-up toys, but nothing that shows that she was learning her 1-2-3's or A-B-C's. Not to say that someone wasn't teaching her these things, but I just don't see evidence that they were overly concerned about her learning these things at that moment? She was just still a baby! I don't even think Caylee was fully counting to 10 in English, let alone 45 in Spanish!

I'll have to remember where I saw the pic (but it was here at WS) where Caylee had a space in her room with her abc,123's and little pictures, like a flower.

If Cindy really thinks that I wonder why she is still asking for donations for her CayleeMarieAnthony Foundation- which is dedicated to the MEMORY of Caylee..wouldn't that make it a tad fraudulent?

Just a tad. A big tad.

Also, who did she have cremated? Someone elses child? Who is she wearing around her neck? Somebody elses child?

That would be horrid to say the least. imo

I am impressed with Caylee asking "you tired Papa?" Which tells me she is capable of feeling empathy, and communicating verbally a non-verbal cue that she had witnessed (ie: Papa yawned, she understood yawns mean being tired, she's not tired, is Papa tired?)

With respect to child language development

Expressive Language
"150 words at age 2; 300-400 at age 3 years. Uses two-three word phrases frequently. Asks simple questions. Fluency can be poor. Jargon (unintelligible speech) mostly gone. Vowel sounds intact."
Ages 3-4: "Uses 600-1000 words and 3-4 word sentences. Pronouns and adjectives are used as well as some adverbs, prepositions, past tense and plurals. Answers what, where and when questions."

Receptive Language
Ages 2-3 "Comprehension shows rapid increase. Responds to more 2 step commands with prepositions (e.g. Pick up the ball and put it on the table)."
Ages 3-4 "Understands 1500 words. Recognizes gender differences, plurals, pronouns, adjectives, and colors."

http://www.talkingchild.com/chartvocab.aspx

ITA. We had so many problems getting pregnant we have a 10yo daughter and another finally on the way, our family is so precious to us that I'd personally tolerate any invasion of privacy from Big Brother to ensure their safety. Not to say that those who don't agree with microchipping etc don't care for their own kids just as much, its a very personal choice.

In the quest to protect our children most of us would do just about anything. The only thing about microchipping children is the fact the "perp" who may take a child will most assuredly harm them(cut off arm, leg etc.) trying to get the implanted chip out or just kill the victim so they don't get caught. Microchipping a child in my opinion, would just ensure that most children would not be found alive.

I think Caylee not only gave hints of secrets, but blurted out something that set Cindy off on June 15th when Cindy had her all day. I can imagine that Cindy then started a line of questioning such as "Caylee, where did you sleep when you not at CiCi's house?". I daresay that Cindy did NOT like the answer she got to that one. Any of us would continue questioning a child about what was going on if we suspected something was amiss. Questions such as:

Who gave you a bath?
Who fixed your supper?
Who changed your clothes?
Who did you play with?
Who took you to the potty?
What was Mommy doing?
Were you scared?

There are any number of things that Caylee could have experienced that were detrimental to her well being. Casey didn't seem to be concerned about who had contact with Caylee, nor what could be happening when she was "resting" with Tony. So I'm thinking that Cindy was loaded for bear on the night of the 15th when the supposed fight took place. If a huge confrontation/fight did not take place, I would love to know why not. Any grandparent worth their salt would have confronted this issue head on. That child was neglected and dragged from pillar to post. The issue of custody had been brought up before because Casey was plain unfit as a mother, and Cindy was ready to make good on her threat to file for custody when July 15th rolled around. We heard that much on tape. Then it all fell apart - Caylee was gone. So the Anthonys went into salvage mode - save what they could, no matter what.

My Daughter will be 14 months old on the 12th here. She signs more than she talks at the moment. Milk, eat, drink, yes, no, all done, come, up, Cat, Dog, horse...yadda yadda.
I must say I'm a little offended with Horace and his comments about the "disgusting" little boy and the cookies video. Seems kinda rude and inappropriate to call him "disgusting".

If my daughter can answer yes or no questions and Sign Juice vs Milk for what she wants to drink.. why is it so impossible that Caylee could have been communicating to CA?

Did you sleep at Zanny's Last night honey? - Caylee - No
Did you sleep with Mommy? - Caylee - No
Where did you sleep? - Caylee - in the car

Car is certainly a Word that she would have heard daily and most likely would have been able to say. I know my daughter knows what I am saying when I say, lets go for a ride in the truck honey. She can't say truck yet but if she cant say TRUCK by the time she is two i will be shocked.

Additionally, I have a son who is almost 3. He had Down Syndrome and is not as advanced as my daughter with communication but he manages to get his point across and tell us all kinds of things with out talking proper words at all. If i offer him something he doesnt want I KNOW it. If there is something he DOES want... I know it. and we are talking about a kid with an intellectual disability that speaks about 5 words, Mom, Dad, NO, DONT, COME, UP. Thats about it. He can take my hand and show me things tho.

She was 2. No, she didn't have the ability to communicate anything reliable. Anything she said/did could be interpreted any number of ways. Are you guys serious?

Yea she was 2 alright...almost 3 BTW. Either way when my little girls were 2 they spoke in complete sentences. They were EXTREMELY honest, and had remarkable recall of detail.
Many little girls are like that, for the most part girls tend to be more verbal earlier than boys.
I remember when they were tired or bored though, I couldn't even understand them sometimes.
I think CA was questioning Caylee. And I think Caylee told her a lot of things on that trip. I've always been suspicious about that being what blew the fight out of the water. First the stuff with the checks, and then CA saying that she was going to take Caylee away because Caylee told her.... whatever. And that's when KC said "no ma'am" and decided that there was no way that was going to happen, under any circumstances. Not that KC wanted Caylee. She just didn't want CA to have her.

I tend to think the fight was all about Caylee's experiences of the previous week rather than simply the check situation. Now that we have seen all the bank records in discovery, and we also know that the money KC stole from her grandmother was far earlier in time, and the discovery shows that from at least the winter before, in 2007, she had been ripping off her mom to the tune of thousands of dollars, creating a situation in which CA had to close that bank account and open a new one. It would seem that any fights about money did not drive CA to the level of passion that this one allegedly did, or if they did, KC didn't feel retributive to the point of harming Caylee.

CA probably started out angry and disappointed that day simply because she had taken off a week from work at the start of the month and KC never bothered to fulfill her promise of "bonding" with her mom and daughter. Many have speculated a fight shortly after CA's birthday, for which KC was either a no-show or only came for a "cameo", and that's when KC left with Caylee and was MIA the prior week.

We know that June 10 at least she was sleeping at Riccardo's and had Caylee away that entire week. I imagine that CA, desperate to see Caylee, called her and said she had better have Caylee home in time for her to take her to her great-grandfather for Father's Day and that is the ONLY reason KC even came home on the 14th. We know she peeled out of the driveway about ten minutes after her mom left the next morning and didn't return home until about 8:30 or so that evening - well after CA got home with Caylee from Mt. Dora.

I have always thought something transpired on that trip that sent CA off in regards to her daughter's care of Caylee. The prior week was the first time Caylee had been away from the Anthony home for more than one night. I can see CA gently grilling her on the drive up and back about what had transpired and finding out she had slept in the same room as her mom and RM, not to mention what else she had most likely observed in an apt of young partying adults. She had quite a while afterward that day to seethe about it seeing as how KC decided to finally arrive home close to the time Caylee would be put to bed.

To me, this had all the earmarks of a giant battle which included CA mentioning everything KC owed them that had been stolen (including perhaps mentioning that she really owned the car since KC had never made payments like her brother had) and that she had plenty of money to party with her friends but not take care of her daughter either physically or financially. I'll bet custody was mentioned more than once and after what transpired the next day, I imagine a lot of CA's insane support of her daughter is that she feels guilty for "driving her" to leaving with Caylee (which makes me suspect she never did think it was an accident at all).

LDB was very careful to ask the Anthonys all kinds of questions about Caylee's physical dexterity and speech development and I have to think they have a good reason for that. And since CA had been putting up for many, many months with her daughter's stealing money from her account, I cannot imagine that anything other than Caylee's well-being would have driven her to have that kind of fight with KC and deny it later (because she knew it would be interpreted as pivotal).

ITA that the whole "Caylee is alive" schtick is designed to support KC in court; the fact that CA was willing to have a garish memorial service and wear cremains jewelry the year before and then change her story and expect us to believe it, is yet again another way that mother and daughter seem to operate the same way. They lie with ease and to fit the moment, and nobody is supposed to notice when they exchange one lie for another.

I tend to think the fight was all about Caylee's experiences of the previous week rather than simply the check situation. Now that we have seen all the bank records in discovery, and we also know that the money KC stole from her grandmother was far earlier in time, and the discovery shows that from at least the winter before, in 2007, she had been ripping off her mom to the tune of thousands of dollars, creating a situation in which CA had to close that bank account and open a new one. It would seem that any fights about money did not drive CA to the level of passion that this one allegedly did, or if they did, KC didn't feel retributive to the point of harming Caylee.

CA probably started out angry and disappointed that day simply because she had taken off a week from work at the start of the month and KC never bothered to fulfill her promise of "bonding" with her mom and daughter. Many have speculated a fight shortly after CA's birthday, for which KC was either a no-show or only came for a "cameo", and that's when KC left with Caylee and was MIA the prior week.

We know that June 10 at least she was sleeping at Riccardo's and had Caylee away that entire week. I imagine that CA, desperate to see Caylee, called her and said she had better have Caylee home in time for her to take her to her great-grandfather for Father's Day and that is the ONLY reason KC even came home on the 14th. We know she peeled out of the driveway about ten minutes after her mom left the next morning and didn't return home until about 8:30 or so that evening - well after CA got home with Caylee from Mt. Dora.

I have always thought something transpired on that trip that sent CA off in regards to her daughter's care of Caylee. The prior week was the first time Caylee had been away from the Anthony home for more than one night. I can see CA gently grilling her on the drive up and back about what had transpired and finding out she had slept in the same room as her mom and RM, not to mention what else she had most likely observed in an apt of young partying adults. She had quite a while afterward that day to seethe about it seeing as how KC decided to finally arrive home close to the time Caylee would be put to bed.

To me, this had all the earmarks of a giant battle which included CA mentioning everything KC owed them that had been stolen (including perhaps mentioning that she really owned the car since KC had never made payments like her brother had) and that she had plenty of money to party with her friends but not take care of her daughter either physically or financially. I'll bet custody was mentioned more than once and after what transpired the next day, I imagine a lot of CA's insane support of her daughter is that she feels guilty for "driving her" to leaving with Caylee (which makes me suspect she never did think it was an accident at all).

LDB was very careful to ask the Anthonys all kinds of questions about Caylee's physical dexterity and speech development and I have to think they have a good reason for that. And since CA had been putting up for many, many months with her daughter's stealing money from her account, I cannot imagine that anything other than Caylee's well-being would have driven her to have that kind of fight with KC and deny it later (because she knew it would be interpreted as pivotal).

ITA that the whole "Caylee is alive" schtick is designed to support KC in court; the fact that CA was willing to have a garish memorial service and wear cremains jewelry the year before and then change her story and expect us to believe it, is yet again another way that mother and daughter seem to operate the same way. They lie with ease and to fit the moment, and nobody is supposed to notice when they exchange one lie for another.

I agree with a lot of what you've said, but Lee asked Casey at one point if this was like last time. That leads me to believe that that week you are referring to is NOT the first time that she had Caylee away for a week or more. But maybe something happened during that week that Caylee told Cindy about - in some of the last photographs of Caylee, she had a bruise under one eye. Maybe there were more injuries than that? Or maybe Casey was so mad that she brought back Caylee dirty and unkempt? I do agree that something wrong with Caylee's wellbeing would set Cindy off.

Maybe Caylee threw a fit or cried when her mom's name was mentioned to her by Cindy? I feel like it was more than just words. It had to be something physical or emotional that set Cindy off that day. Maybe it was the combination of not seeing Caylee the week of Cindy's birthday and then Casey dumping her off like usual and getting out of there like a bat out of hell - it seems like Cindy's emotions boiled over that fateful day. Something more than money or the way Casey usually acted had to cause it because why else would she put up with the same actions from Casey for almost three years? Why would that all of sudden upset Cindy?

I think what we have here is a very unhappy grandmother who spent the week of her own birthday worrying about her granddaughter for the umpteenth time instead of celebrating her birthday. She demands the child is brought home for Father's Day, and Casey complies, but most likely in a very rude fashion that left Cindy even more hurt and upset. Possibly, Caylee was dirty, or very fussy, or had injuries on her that Casey made up lies for before she left. Then, on the way to Mt. Dora or afterwards, she decides to talk to Caylee to make herself feel better, maybe she's overreacting about Casey. Instead, Caylee tells her the opposite, maybe something about the injuries she had, or something innapriopriate she shouldn't have seen or known about, or acts innapropriately and that just sends Cindy, already hurting and emotionally strained, over the edge. She can't take it from Casey anymore, and is not going to let this child be abused or not taken care of properly by Casey. I think her emotions plus learning that what she knew in her gut to be true was actually true and probably far worse than she imagined made her confront Casey that fateful night.

I've also wondered if something happened at Mt. Dora. I know a lot was caught on video, but I wonder if grandpa said something about Caylee off camera, like he noticed she was acting kind of strange or something, or maybe it was something that just Cindy noticed and decided to ask Caylee about later. She did look okay in the videos, except that one time she looked scared. Maybe she got really upset when they had to leave and Cindy asked her about it in the car? Or maybe she had a reaction to being put in the car in the first place that was not normal, and Cindy asked her about it on the way home? Who knows, but I do know that it was probably just more than Caylee saying something to Cindy that Cindy didn't like.

Anyway, I don't think that week was the first time Casey held Caylee away for a week or more from Cindy. I do think it was the last time Cindy was ever going to let that happen, though. Something sent her over the edge, and she finally stood up to Casey. Sadly, that pushed Casey over the edge, and Caylee was lost forever.

According to Casey's Cell phone pings and LE interviews, Casey's didn't take Caylee away from Cindy the entire week after June 10:

JUNE 7 (Saturday)
12:24 am - cell towers near Windmill Loop and Lake Underhill Rd (Fusion) until . . .
2:26 am - cell towers near Robinson St (near RM apt) until . . .
3:40 am - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
5:04 am - cell towers near Anthony home until . . .
3:07 pm - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
8:45 pm - cell towers near RM's apt until midnight into the next day
Caylee and Casey stay at Ricardo's (LE interview with Ricardo pg 10 lines 6-18). Ricardo states that they left early morning on the 8th.
JUNE 8 (Sunday)
12:11 am - cell towers near RM's apt until . . .
1:29 pm - cell towers near Anthony home until midnight into the next day

JUNE 9 (Monday)
Casey, Caylee and Tony all together picking up Tony's jeep from the mechanic. Went back to his apartment to drop off a vehicle and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd.
Page 16 of AL's interview
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...gs_Page_16.htm

12:26 am - cell towers ping near Anthony home
3:54 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home
3:56 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home
3:59 pm - cell tower pings back to 3:54 location
4:08 pm - cell towers ping near Anthony home until . . .
5:07 pm - cell towers ping near RM's apt until midnight into the next day

June 9 Casey & Caylee at Ricardo M.’s came over sometime in the evening stayed overnight. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803].
Page 1289 Lines 10-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Ricardo reports this is his last time of sexual intimacy with Casey.
(RM interview, p. 27, lines 7-18)
JUNE 10 (Tuesday)
Ricardo and Amy see Caylee for the last time Tuesday morning.

12:07 am - cell towers near RM's apt until . . .
11:52 am - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
1:16 pm - cell towers at 9728 Orlando Blvd (28.6414361 -81.3568417) 7.7 mi northwest of AL's apt
1:16 pm - cell towers near 399 Fern Pk Blvd (28.6558333 -81.3422222) 6.4 mi northeast of AL's apt
3:01 pm - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
4:29 pm - cell towers near Anthony home until midnight into the next day

After June 10, Amy does not see KC again until June 30.

JUNE 11 (Wednesday)
Ricardo & Amy go to Voyage. KC is supposed to meet up with them. Instead she texts Ricardo and says she has to work. She's actually in her parent's house from 8:25 pm. until past midnight. She'd been with Tony and Caylee earlier. They'd gone to Mall of Millenia and passed out fliers. Tony took KC and Caylee to the Cheesecake Factory.

12:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
9:40 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
9:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:38 pm - cell tower pings at 2900 36th St, Holden Heights, FL (28.5058361 -81.4184028) (2.6 miles from Mall of Millenia until . . .
6:04 pm - cell tower pings at 5402 San Antonio Ave, Holden Heights, FL (28.4873111 -81.40615) (2.1 miles from Mall of Millenia until . . .
7:10 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:22 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
8:25 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until midnight into the next day

JUNE 12 (Thursday)
12:05 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
1:31 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
6:13 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home past midnight into the next day

JUNE 13 (Friday)
KC is supposed to go to Jacksonville with Amy to pick up a car. She cancels due to George's mini-stroke.

12:20 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:16 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
12:26 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:10 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park Dr and Lake Underhill Rd (near Fusion) until after midnight

Casey was at Fusion with Tony. Ping Records have Casey at home at 3:00 AM

JUNE 14 (Saturday)
KC got a call from the Anthony home just before 3 a.m. By 3:13 KC is in the Anthony house.

1:39 am - cell tower pings near Alafaya Trail (near Fusion) until . . .
2:49 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:57 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:13 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:48 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

JUNE 15 (Sunday & Father's Day)

12:26 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
9:15 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
7:13 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
7:36 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

Caylee and Cindy go to visit Cindy's father in the nursing home. Caylee and Cindy have chili with Shirley. George goes to work before 2. KC gets home at around 7:30 p.m. and texts, calls & pings until 3 a.m. from her parent's house.

June 7, 8 & 9:
Casey and Caylee stayed over with RM.

June 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15: Casey phone pings during sleeping hours are from the Anthony home.

Ricardo said in his 2nd LE interview that Caylee and Casey "stayed over" 3 to 4 nights a week during their entire relationship. Obviously even after the relationship was no longer officially that of boyfriend and girlfriend, Casey and Caylee were still staying over. Caylee had been spending nights away from Cindy for since the end of January 2008 (at least). That is probably why Casey had to invent Zanny. She couldn't say she was taking Caylee into a man's bed.

Caylee never spent the night at Tony's. The first ENTIRE night Casey got to "sleep over" at Tony's was June 16.

Thank you so much Jolynna!!! I was wondering about that. I still wonder how much Caylee was actually with Cindy or Casey. Hmmm. Casey seemed to sleep at home every night except one. So part of my previous theory is out of the window. But didn't Cindy complain that she didn't see Caylee much that week? I seem to recall her being upset that she hadn't seen Caylee even on her birthday, whatever day that was. Maybe I'm wrong. I know Cindy complained about something that week regarding Caylee and I remember Cindy's birthday being part of it too. I wish I could remember!

Thank you so much Jolynna!!! I was wondering about that. I still wonder how much Caylee was actually with Cindy or Casey. Hmmm. Casey seemed to sleep at home every night except one. So part of my previous theory is out of the window. But didn't Cindy complain that she didn't see Caylee much that week? I seem to recall her being upset that she hadn't seen Caylee even on her birthday, whatever day that was. Maybe I'm wrong. I know Cindy complained about something that week regarding Caylee and I remember Cindy's birthday being part of it too. I wish I could remember!

I seem to recall that plans had been made to travel down to Fort Meyers to spend a few days with George's parents; the 3 of them, Cindy, Casey and Caylee and Casey and Caylee were no-shows.
But, it was indicated, or we were led to believe anyway, that Cindy had wanted to spend the week with Casey and Caylee, if I remember correctly.

Yep, CA was pizzed that ICA kept Caylee from her. Dontcha know after all it was CAs birthday and she wanted her daughters oops sorry ICA slip of the finger .... CA wanted her girls all together so they could bond. :sick: CA claimed she even went to Universal to get Caylee, yet there is absolutely no proof she did this ... unless someone knows something I forgot.

My niece just turned 3 December 18th. She can tell you stories in great detail. For example, my mother kept her and her brother overnight and when my mother got overwhelmed with them, after she brought them home my sister text me and told me my little niece looked her and said "Nonnie is pissed at me."
She will tell you stories about fights she had with her brother and she hasn't quite figured out how to bend the truth so she will tell you the bad things she has done.

My dad recently got a chihuahua puppy and Ariana told me (as soon as she saw me) "Poppa got a puppy. He picked one out. He is going to pick a name for her."

Every day we have to call her by a new name. Some days it's "baby", some days it's "princess", some days "Tallulah". If you forget and call her the wrong name of the day she will say "I am not baby. I am a big girl!" or, "I am not princess, I am Tallulah!"

She will defend me if my husband is teasing her or me she will also tell my husband; "don't play with my auntie Becky's hair! I want to brush it!" she has told him; "go play on your puter!" (he works from home) when he is annoying her. She has makeup and nail polish and she is pretty good at applying it. She notices new things ie necklace, jacket, earrings, shoes she will tell you if she "loves" them.

She has her own personality she picks her outfits out down to her socks and underwear and worries about if they match. She loves to chat and yes, she most certainly does "give hints of secrets".

My niece just turned 3 December 18th. She can tell you stories in great detail. For example, my mother kept her and her brother overnight and when my mother got overwhelmed with them, after she brought them home my sister text me and told me my little niece looked her and said "Nonnie is pissed at me."
She will tell you stories about fights she had with her brother and she hasn't quite figured out how to bend the truth so she will tell you the bad things she has done.

My dad recently got a chihuahua puppy and Ariana told me (as soon as she saw me) "Poppa got a puppy. He picked one out. He is going to pick a name for her."

Every day we have to call her by a new name. Some days it's "baby", some days it's "princess", some days "Tallulah". If you forget and call her the wrong name of the day she will say "I am not baby. I am a big girl!" or, "I am not princess, I am Tallulah!"

She will defend me if my husband is teasing her or me she will also tell my husband; "don't play with my auntie Becky's hair! I want to brush it!" she has told him; "go play on your puter!" (he works from home) when he is annoying her. She has makeup and nail polish and she is pretty good at applying it. She notices new things ie necklace, jacket, earrings, shoes she will tell you if she "loves" them.

She has her own personality she picks her outfits out down to her socks and underwear and worries about if they match. She loves to chat and yes, she most certainly does "give hints of secrets".

OT-Your niece sounds adorable...and I bet you get alot of joy from being with her. :)

I'll bet custody was mentioned more than once and after what transpired the next day, I imagine a lot of CA's insane support of her daughter is that she feels guilty for "driving her" to leaving with Caylee (which makes me suspect she never did think it was an accident at all).

Exactly... CA knows she's the reason for all of this.. She knows her Daughter better than anyone and she pushed back, but she should have taken Caylee first, then pushed ICA out the door and slammed it. Instead, she pushed back and said, what are you going to do about it Casey!? I have you pegged and now things will be my way after all.

And ICA did what she did!

CA KNOWS DARNED WELL WHY Princess Caylee is gone. I wish so much that SOMEONE had just stopped and thought about Caylee, instead, there was so much smoke and mirrors with ICA. I really Really think CA knew what ICA WAS and IS capable of too. You dont live with someone for 20 some odd years and not know how they will react to something, not know a little bit about them. To CA's defense tho, Who really thinks, "I better take this little girl away or my daughter is going to do something terrible." As a mother you want to be supportive and helpful and optimistic. You don't want to THINK the worst, even if you know the truth. I think CA will suffer more than we will ever know over this. Not more than Caylee suffered, and not more suffering than I will wish daily upon ICA, but she will be haunted forever, and that brings me peace of mind.

Yep, CA was pizzed that ICA kept Caylee from her. Dontcha know after all it was CAs birthday and she wanted her daughters oops sorry ICA slip of the finger .... CA wanted her girls all together so they could bond. :sick: CA claimed she even went to Universal to get Caylee, yet there is absolutely no proof she did this ... unless someone knows something I forgot.
BBM -> During one of her police interviews (IIRC the FBI interview) Cindy mentioned she had a parking stub. Don't know if she turned that over to them. She said she called Casey upon arriving at Universal and was told Casey was in Jacksonville.

That's when Cindy called Ryan P - who lived in Jacksonville. According to Cindy, Ryan did speak to Casey somewhere around that time. She was planning to visit him, but unfortunately her car broke down so she couldn't make it :crazy: And didn't Ryan confirm Cindy called him a couple weeks prior to reporting Caylee missing?

Also on the 3rd were Cindy's MySpace posting and Lee's search, further confirming something happened that day.

This thread is an interesting read as well: [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73706]Ping Map for July 3rd, 2008.[/ame] I'm inclined to believe Cindy spoke the truth about that particular incident.

And on topic: if Caylee didn't alert Cindy and George, it would have happened in the near future. Casey's whole life was a lie, you can't expect a child to keep secrets like that. Definitely something Casey should have been very worried about.

I've always thought that much of the fight was about something that Caylee told her grandmother also in that car ride to and from the visit with the great-grandfather.

The stealing of the grandparents money was in the past, and, basically resolved and over with.

I think what really would have "tripped Casey's trigger", would have been Cindy telling her that she was taking Caylee, BUT, that Casey was going to have to get a JOB and PAY support.

Makes the jail house visit conversation of when we get Caylee home, "you won't have to work", make more sense, doesn't it??!

When my youngest son was born, my oldest was 2 1/2 years old, around the same age as Caylee was. He was extremely verbal. When I would feed his brother, he would say "put baby down", "get me juice." I had read to him so much from those "little golden books" over and over that he could read aloud from the books almost verbatim what I had read to him (from memory). He loved learning, and I had taught him sight words in books and the alphabet by sight at age 3.

Children develop at different levels, and IMO it doesn't mean that one is smarter than the other, etc. I'm not sure at what level Caylee was before she died. I have wondered though as others have, if CA was questioning her about what was going on while Caylee was with her mother, and if CA figured out things that she KNEW was going on all along. I have wondered too if that may have caused the argument the night prior to Caylee's disappearance. She confronted KC with what she was able to extract from little Caylee and they had the fight.... It certainly makes sense why CA makes all of her excuses for KC now....and tries to DENY the sheer truth that is staring her in the face.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back