Did Darlie Routier murder her precious sons? Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Darlie Routier Murder Her Precious Sons ?

• Total voters
Did you not read the transcripts or you don't want to discuss them? Just wondering what made you believe without a doubt that Darlie is guilty? I too believe she is guilty but am curious to what made others believe in her guilt. For me I suppose the blood evidence and Darlies attitude during the entire ordeal did it for me. Never once did she show any concern to try and find the actual killer of her boys because she was the killer.

What made me believe in her guilt is undeniable the cast-off blood on the nightshirt. The blood evidence convinced me she's guilty. She also lies repeatedly. if you're innocent, no need to lie

I didn't mean to be mysterious. I live in the DFW area, followed the progression of the crime through the trial and sentencing. I had several personal connections to court related people that were not affiliated with the prosecution or the defense who shared information as the trial and filings went forward. I have not read the transcripts.

I did post a few replies one time and got snapped at by a "Darlie is innocent" person who was putting forth incorrect information. I did not enjoy that, didn't want to debate a person who was not operating on facts, and do not want to spend MY time providing links.

I could not be better spoken that Cami and others who are very knowledgeable about where to find information that helps people.

I firmly believe in Darlie's guilt. I am always looking for new information about her.

Thank you for asking, but I enjoy reading this forum and didn't intend any mysterious position.

I'm sorry you were snapped at by a "Darlie is innocent" person. Seems like there are still a few of them around even after all of these years. I can tell you that I have been slammed by some of them on another board when I stated that I believed Darlie was guilty because of the blood splatter on her nightshirt. They told me that the blood splatter on her nightshirt was put there by the police when they put all of the evidence in grocery store brown bags. That didn't make any sense to me since wasn't Darlie still wearing the nightshirt when she was taken to the hospital? How would the nightshirt get put in a brown bag at the crime scene if Darlie was on her way to the hospital wearing the nightshirt. The people that believe Darlie is not guilty are not reading the transcripts or reviewing all the evidence. Darlie is as guilty as guilty is and belongs on death row if you ask me. I just can't believe she is still trying to prove that she didn't do it.

What made me believe in her guilt is undeniable the cast-off blood on the nightshirt. The blood evidence convinced me she's guilty. She also lies repeatedly. if you're innocent, no need to lie

I agree with you 100% Cami.

I'm sorry you were snapped at by a "Darlie is innocent" person. Seems like there are still a few of them around even after all of these years. I can tell you that I have been slammed by some of them on another board when I stated that I believed Darlie was guilty because of the blood splatter on her nightshirt. They told me that the blood splatter on her nightshirt was put there by the police when they put all of the evidence in grocery store brown bags. That didn't make any sense to me since wasn't Darlie still wearing the nightshirt when she was taken to the hospital? How would the nightshirt get put in a brown bag at the crime scene if Darlie was on her way to the hospital wearing the nightshirt. The people that believe Darlie is not guilty are not reading the transcripts or reviewing all the evidence. Darlie is as guilty as guilty is and belongs on death row if you ask me. I just can't believe she is still trying to prove that she didn't do it.

All her fans are on Facebook. She has like 800+ " friends". I'm "friends" with her site on FB so I can find out updates on the testing. They are forever raising money for it. The woman that made the page is like one of those chicks that marries a convicted serial killer on death row and complains that her spouse is misunderstood. It's quite comical.

All her fans are on Facebook. She has like 800+ " friends". I'm "friends" with her site on FB so I can find out updates on the testing. They are forever raising money for it. The woman that made the page is like one of those chicks that marries a convicted serial killer on death row and complains that her spouse is misunderstood. It's quite comical.

I'm gonna have to check out her facebook. I can't believe they are actually raising money. What are they waiting for testing results on?

You'd then have transfer stains right.....you can't transfer cast-off blood. I know those supporters are rabid.

No, they don't read the transcripts, they make up their own evidence. i.e. Darlie was cutting up chicken in the kitchen sink, hence the blood. Darin was repairing mother boards using the bread knife hence the polyglass fibre.

They are nuttier than she is. And the lies, those sites contain nothing but lies, no wonder she has 983 "friends"

I'm gonna have to check out her facebook. I can't believe they are actually raising money. What are they waiting for testing results on?

Check out Facebook today if you can, they are reporting all the YouTube videos that they doctored....you'll see what I mean. Darlie Lynn Routier with the pic of the cross is the site (can you believe there is more than one?)

Waiting on DNA testing on the items she is allowed to test. It's at their expense and that's why it's taking so long.

The sad thing about their videos is that they really don't present a good defense, they just pick things apart. They talk about the silly string video and freeze the frame where Darlie rested her head for a moment on Dana's shoulder and say "needs support from Dana" and when she wipes the corner of one eye, she is "choking down that lump for the sake of the children present.". When she's actually doing these things for a split second in the video. They are really reaching!

Check out Facebook today if you can, they are reporting all the YouTube videos that they doctored....you'll see what I mean. Darlie Lynn Routier with the pic of the cross is the site (can you believe there is more than one?)

I just can't believe she has so many people thinking that she didn't murder Devon and Damon. She is still trying to make people think that she herself is also a victim in this entire ordeal.

Waiting on DNA testing on the items she is allowed to test. It's at their expense and that's why it's taking so long.

Well if the DNA testing results are not in "her favor" I doubt we will ever find out the true results.

The sad thing about their videos is that they really don't present a good defense, they just pick things apart. They talk about the silly string video and freeze the frame where Darlie rested her head for a moment on Dana's shoulder and say "needs support from Dana" and when she wipes the corner of one eye, she is "choking down that lump for the sake of the children present.". When she's actually doing these things for a split second in the video. They are really reaching!

When I first started reviewing this case I thought for a few days when I was still on the fence that maybe Dana was the true killer. There was something that I had read earlier on about Dana that creeped me out and now I can't put my finger on what it was that made me think that it could have been Dana.

You'd then have transfer stains right.....you can't transfer cast-off blood. I know those supporters are rabid.

No, they don't read the transcripts, they make up their own evidence. i.e. Darlie was cutting up chicken in the kitchen sink, hence the blood. Darin was repairing mother boards using the bread knife hence the polyglass fibre.

They are nuttier than she is. And the lies, those sites contain nothing but lies, no wonder she has 983 "friends"

BINGO! You can't transfer cast-off blood.

The part about the chicken in the sink.....Since Darlie was clearly known as a "clean freak" I would seriously doubt she would leave chicken blood in the sink without cleaning it up.

Since Darin ran a business working on the mother boards full time I would seriously doubt that he would need to use a kitchen knife to repair a mother board. Seems like he would have specific tools for working on mother boards correct????... or am I wrong for thinking there would be a certain tool used to work on them???? I don't know anything about working on mother boards.

Here's what they're putting on FB:

Dear friends of Darlie Lynn!

I am forwarding you now , as we have received a letter from Lauren, one of Darlie Lynn's lawyers.

As it turns out about 200.000,- dollars are needed. That is too much for the family alone to raise , and so we are depended on donations from the public.

Please consider donating! Any amount big or small will be helpful and highly appreciated!

Enclosed in this note ,you will find the letter from Lauren Schmidt , and the NEW address where CHECKS with donations can be sent to!

DONATIONS CAN BE SENT TO THIS ADDRESS NOW:

Darlie has a new address for her donations. Please send them to :

Trust Account for Darlie Routier

Attn: Lauren Schmidt

Brownstein Hyatt Farber and Schreck, LLP410 Seventeenth Street Suite 2200......Denver, CO 80202- USA

Thank you all for your love and support!

Heidi Isabelle Holthe Moan

I am forwarding you now , as we have received a letter from Lauren, one of Darlie Lynn's lawyers.

As it turns out about 200.000,- dollars are needed. That is too much for the family alone to raise , and so we are depended on donations from the public.

Please consider donating! Any amount big or small will be helpful and highly appreciated!

Enclosed in this note ,you will find the letter from Lauren Schmidt , and the NEW address where CHECKS with donations can be sent to!

Brownstein Hyatt Farber and Schreck, LLP410 Seventeenth Street Suite 2200......Denver, CO 80202- USA

I wonder how much of that $200,000 they have raised so far? I'm sure everyone in her family is tapped out of money by now.

Some of the stuff I've been reading on her facebook pages/groups is really shocking! It is almost like they are describing a totally different case. Makes a person wonder if we are all talking about the same Darlie Routier. What a night and day difference.

If I were a brave person I'd send some monopoly money.

I wonder how much of that $200,000 they have raised so far? I'm sure everyone in her family is tapped out of money by now.

Some of the stuff I've been reading on her facebook pages/groups is really shocking! It is almost like they are describing a totally different case. Makes a person wonder if we are all talking about the same Darlie Routier. What a night and day difference.

I know! Isn't that something...i.e. one person has seen "both" tapes of the prayer service, well there aren't two tapes

Like that you tube video that is all lies but no one with the truth is allowed to comment.

I know! Isn't that something...i.e. one person has seen "both" tapes of the prayer service, well there aren't two tapes

Like that you tube video that is all lies but no one with the truth is allowed to comment.

The one you tube video that just rattles me is the one when they are interviewing Darlie and Darin at the graveside and how Darlie says how "Devon wanted to be seven." There is something really creepy the way she says that he wanted to be seven. Her facial expressions and body language in that one segment is just freaky. I would blame it on medication she might have been taking at the time because that comment she made was almost stranger that the silly string being sprayed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back