Did Jurors Talk About Case during Trial Against Judge's Orders?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did the Jurors Discuss This Case During Trial Against Judge's Orders?

• Yes

Votes: 669 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The statistical odds that 12 people, strangers to each other before the trial, would have exactly the same opinion on every one of the charges--

Incredibly small.

They talked. And they talked in such a way, that they were deciding the case before they heard all the evidence.

I hope they all become social pariahs til the end of their days.

JMO jurors talk to each other about the case. They also exchange contact info imo when they've made new friends, and contact each other, after the verdict is read. I don't find his comments proof of anything. JMO

It is my belief that they did. I cannot provide a link or a MSM article to back it up. It is simply my belief.

yes, it was proven when one dissects the alternate juror's words. He sliipped from his opinon to "Our" opinion. They were all sure of what they believed prior to deliberation...and it was a connection ot Baez and to his client.

Glad to hear on Joy Behar that the less educated with science, the more likely to vote like this. I totally agree and have been preaching this. They were not sophisticated like most of the Scott Peterson jurors were. These types seem to believe in conspiracy theories also. It leans towards a emotion-based group than a logic-based group.

Wow! O'Reilly is really upset about the jury's decision. He just doesn't get it.

Every time the jury returned for a new day the judge asked them if they followed his instructions. To my knowledge they always said yes why would they answer differently now?

I would love to hear their explanation for the duct tape. Picture your child just drowning and you want to establish a murder if that makes any sense. If you get past that, why in the world would the person put THREE layers of duct tape over the face when one would suffice? These jurors never debated anything.

Three layers indicate the perp was in a rage. Rage is established when more than one gunshot is used, with more that one stab to the victim, and more than one layer of tape across the mouth.

Is it wrong to say that I wish that the DT had gotten one their requests for a mistrial granted? Just how I feel right now....

From all he said (he made statements like 'from the beginning of the trial we felt....

Is there any way to let the judge know this and have the jurors questioned whether they were talking during the trial or not? Could he call a mistrial? I don't like the sounds of what this jury was saying and doing. Very unintelligent jury. I don't think they looked at the State's evidence at all.

It is looking more and more that this jury made a pact early on, to vote "non-guilty" and cash in quickly. They asked for no evidence. They asked no questions. They spent 10 hours reaffirming a collective "no comment" until the cash rolled in. They celebrated their good fortune, while we thought they were serving the people of Florida. We would normally have heard from at least a half-dozen of them at a press conference, but no--they high-tailed it home to celebrate their new-found meal-ticket. Makes me ill to think how not only Casey Anthony, but now these jurors will profit off the brutal death of a helpless child. I for one, will boycott any publication where these jurors appear. I really resent these people for what appears to be greed at the expense of a child and a justice system. This smacks of collusion.

If they knew in 30 minutes, why stay for ten hours?

They knew at 6pm on Monday. Why go through the charade on Tuesday?

10 hours? Well the first 2 hours were getting set-up in the deliberation room. Add an hour for a reading the charges. As in arguing what they meant in normal language. Chose a foreman? Add a bit there. Take a vote? Another bit. Well it is almost the end of the day right there. The rest of the day was probably spent in how long they should hang around to make it look a but feasible they did something. Day #2 - carry out the plan of day #1 GO HOME! It is not accident(IMO) that the verdict came just after lunch. Spend the morning chatting. As in how to make money off their civic duty here. Have another great free meal. Send in the verdict and go home for supper at their homes. Yes 10 hours works for them, sadly............

Thank you everyone for voting in the poll and your opinions on this. Seems like we almost all agree that this jury discussed this case during the trial inspite of the judge's warnings. I wish we knew this before the verdict came in so we could complain to the judge.

I will always believe the jurors talked about the case during the trial. Little Caylee Marie will never have justice.

This jury did not look at the evidence in the deliberations. They collectively owed it to Caylee to agonize over all of the evidence. But no, they did not. This was all about Casey as it always had been and will continue to be, NOT justice for Caylee.

It is my heartfelt wish that no one really wants to pay big bucks to talk to anyone involved in this gross miscarriage of justice. No one should pay this jury a cent to talk about this case. Not one red cent.

MOO

This alternate juror is going to "veg out for the next few weeks" but he couldn't spend more than a few HOURS looking at evidence that hundreds of people took almost THREE years to gather???????????????????????????

They all thought it was a horrific accident and they thought GA was not being truthful. Hello!!!! is this a joke you cretin. So this is a basis for reasonable doubt, letting a baby killer loose on the streets. An accident were a child is bagged, duct taped and dumped in a swamp. Sorry, but just watching this guy pontificating and spouting his meaningless crap excuses, I feel like tearing his sparse tufts out by the roots !!!!!!!

i'm weaning myself from the site and the story, and going back to fictional crime on netflix. but i saw a blurb where an alternate juror was quoted as saying "we kept looking for a motive." alternates weren't with the jury, so how could that person have known that?

This alternate juror is going to "veg out for the next few weeks" but he couldn't spend more than a few HOURS looking at evidence that hundreds of people took almost THREE years to gather???????????????????????????

Shame on all of them. So many rotten things I wish for them and their lives. Wouldn't surprise me if a few were paid off by big media companies for this verdict because the media knew the story would be bigger. I want these jurors to agonize in life and rot thereafter in places down below.

Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling
Back