Did Raven know Janet was pregnant?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are women's periods always at the same time of the month each month? I don't know except that my sister has mentioned that she has bad cramps because she is not "regular". Maybe Janet wasn't regular either.

I think that there are very few women that can keep a pregnancy seceret--from either a husband, friends, family, whatever. I think usually there will be someone that knows. I know that I've always wanted to "suprise" my husband with the news, but have never been able to because I can't keep it a seceret. I tried not to tell family once, so that I would be farther along, that didn't work either. I'm just guessing that I'm not alone.

So, Janet's close friends knew, which leads me to believe that there is a stronger possibility that Raven knew.

radar said:
Are women's periods always at the same time of the month each month? I don't know except that my sister has mentioned that she has bad cramps because she is not "regular". Maybe Janet wasn't regular either.
They usually are. Now there are acceptions, but if women are on a regular schedule, they know which week during the month to expect "aunt flo." It might be a little more difficult to pin down a day though.

OffRoad said:
I am not sure if Janet told her family, or even Raven about the pregnancy, but I do know that she did tell one or two of her closest friends.
This is BIG information. Janet knew for sure and even told one or two of her friends...that, imo, makes it even more likely she told raven. Can we guess how his reaction was???? Probably just like the first time.:loser:

ewwwinteresting said:
This is BIG information. Janet knew for sure and even told one or two of her friends...that, imo, makes it even more likely she told raven. Can we guess how his reaction was???? Probably just like the first time.:loser:

Yeah, from all accounts he wasn't too thrilled about the first pregnancy and even implied that Kaiden might not be his. :(

radar said:
Some women aren't regular. But the majority of women get their period every 28 days. The day you get it, you count forward 28 days, and that is when you will get it again. Some women can run on a 26 day schedule, some on a 30 day schedule but overall, a majority of healthy women in Janet's age group can write the period schedule on their calendar, and it will show up with amazing accuracy.

ETA: Many, many women get cramps - regardless of whether or not they are "regular". Cramps are one of those things that usually come along with menstruation. Almost all women experience some form of discomfort around their period.

Mozzletoff Raven, I hear congratulations are in order on the birth of your niece.

I don't suppose she's been named myuncleizaconfiktdfelon

ewwwinteresting said:
No I think his reaction was a little different this time......he took care of this situation, himself, it may seem.

golfmom said:
Mozzletoff Raven, I hear congratulations are in order on the birth of your niece.

I don't suppose she's been named myuncleizaconfiktdfelon
or myuncleiza'loser'work'ingin'a'bkeshop'bekus'he'gets'afired'everywhere'else

That whole convicted felon thing is a real bummer when trying to get a job.

OffRoad said:
I am not sure if Janet told her family, or even Raven about the pregnancy, but I do know that she did tell one or two of her closest friends.
Do you know this couple? Are you one of the "closest friends"?

ewwwinteresting said:
:laugh:
So not funny :)
You know, you're right. This whole thing is so not funny.

How does someone kill the mother of his child(ren)?????????????

Moxie said:
You know, you're right. This whole thing is so not funny.

How does someone kill the mother of his child(ren)?????????????
Correct. It is just mind boggling to try and figure out why someone would do this.....with all these dreary issues being constantly thought about and talked about and sleuthed about, it helps, periodically, to be able to laugh. Thank you for providing that with your witty post!

We don't know if they were practicing birth control or not. We don't know if the had discussed having another child. Do we?

Well, Radar, seeing as they were a young married couple who were having marital relations, it is not outside the realm of possibility that they had discussed another child. I don't know if you are male or female, but certainly my husband was "in tune" with me and suspected I was pregnant long before I was certain.We still don't know if Raven knew Janet was pregnant, but I suspect he did if he was the "loving " husband and father he likes to portray himself as.

radar said:
We don't know if they were practicing birth control or not. We don't know if the had discussed having another child. Do we?
As a sexually active couple, the possibility always exists that you might become pregnant, regardless of birth control. And if they were married for five years, I'm positive that Raven knew when Janet was due for her period. And I'm positive that Raven knew the first day that it didn't come.

I'm sure that Janet knew for sure and I could almost guarantee that she told Raven and he knew and wasn't too thrilled, like he was thrilled with Kaiden.

terminatrixator said:
I'm sure that Janet knew for sure and I could almost guarantee that she told Raven and he knew and wasn't too thrilled, like he was thrilled with Kaiden.
Was he thrilled about her pregnancy with Kaiden? For some reason, I thought he wasn't...please don't make me look for the threads, I"m feeling far too lazy right now.:hand:

going back to the original question....I have no doubt that Raven knew Janet was pregnant. Which makes me even angrier.

LTUlegal said:
going back to the original question....I have no doubt that Raven knew Janet was pregnant. Which makes me even angrier.
I wasn't quite sure before but with OR confirming that at least one and maybe two of Janet's friends knew, then I'm sure raven also knew.

What makes me furious is the fact that not only was Janet brutally murdered (which is bad enough), but now she became one of those damn statistics!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza
Back