Did You Know That Patsy Spelled Advise Wrong In The Sample RN?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did You Know That Patsy Misspelled Advise In The Sample RN?

• Yes, I Knew That Patsy Misspelled Advise.

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • No, I Had No Clue That Patsy Misspelled Advise, Until Holdon Pointed It Out In A Thread.

Votes: 121 81.8%

• Total voters
Where are you guys finding this information about Patsy's misspelling? Can someone post a link for me?

Thanks in advance! :blowkiss:

Oh Patsy probably thought she was going to that great Plantation in the sky ! If she hasn't figured it out yet,then she probably just thinks she's in a scene from Gone with the Wind,and Atlanta is burning.
LOL!! Thanks for a good laugh, JMO8778!!! :D

I knew she 'mis'spelled, but agree it was NOT an accident.

Pocono Sleuther,
Nice to to know you are majoring, of course once you pass you will be able to give a post-mortem account of the staging in JonBenet's case, and why Patsy remained dressed in the clothes she wore to the Whites?

According to Holdontoyourhat, most RDI's didn't even realize that Patsy misspelled the word advise (she spelled it advize), in both her left and right hand SAMPLE RN. I told him that there were probably one or two RDI's that didn't know that...including me. He doesn't believe me...so I am taking a poll. Did you guys know that Patsy misspelled advise (advize) in both of her sample RN's? If so...then WHY? Did she do it on purpose? (Which is MY guess), or accidently (which is what Holdontoyourhat believes).

Ames,
As a Journalist major for Patsy to misspell once is forgivable but not twice, that smacks of deliberation. Anyway the misspelling is consistent with other examples of misspelling in the RN. She probably did it as a fall back position if ever she was accused of authoring the RN in court.

Since the RN is fake, anything in it cannot be used to prove anything, other than it is part of the overall staging.

Pocono Sleuther,
Nice to to know you are majoring, of course once you pass you will be able to give a post-mortem account of the staging in JonBenet's case, and why Patsy remained dressed in the clothes she wore to the Whites?

..and perhaps why JR took a shower and changed clothes,and Patsy didn't?

Ames,
As a Journalist major for Patsy to misspell once is forgivable but not twice, that smacks of deliberation. Anyway the misspelling is consistent with other examples of misspelling in the RN. She probably did it as a fall back position if ever she was accused of authoring the RN in court.

Since the RN is fake, anything in it cannot be used to prove anything, other than it is part of the overall staging.

:clap: :clap: I so totally agree!!!! :clap: :clap:

i agree too.NEVER would a journalist misspell such a word!

Yeah, I know...that word is actually on the FOURTH grade level. A poster here said that, and I looked it up...and she was right. A FOURTH grade level!! My six year old, kindergartener can spell it. OH..but, a Journalism Major/College Graduate cannot? Yeah right. (BTW...I just asked my 16 year old if she could spell ADVISE and she laughed and said...a-d-v-i-s-e.) Poor Patsy must have been stupid. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know...that word is actually on the FOURTH grade level. A poster here said that, and I looked it up...and she was right. A FOURTH grade level!! My six year old, kindergartener can spell it. OH..but, a Journalism Major/College Graduate cannot? Yeah right. (BTW...I just asked my 16 year old if she could spell ADVISE and she laughed and said...a-d-v-i-s-e.) Poor Patsy must have been stupid. :rolleyes:

How does it benefit PR then, to misspell advise deliberately? Does making herself appear like a bad speller help her fool investigators, when she already knew she misspelled 'business' deliberately (another 4th grade word that PR obviously knows how to spell) when writing the RN?

Why would PR want to look like the bad speller the RN author was, when she was demonstrating her writing for investigators? I still don't get the advantage PR would realize by deliberately misspelling 'advise'.

How does it benefit PR then, to misspell advise deliberately? Does making herself appear like a bad speller help her fool investigators, when she already knew she misspelled 'business' deliberately (another 4th grade word that PR obviously knows how to spell) when writing the RN?

Why would PR want to look like the bad speller the RN author was, when she was demonstrating her writing for investigators? I still don't get the advantage PR would realize by deliberately misspelling 'advise'.

Because she knew that advise was spelled correctly in the RN. Why she chose that particular word, I have NO clue...because there were others that she could have misspelled. The author of the RN spelled attache (complete with accent mark)..correctly. So, really...that would have been a good one for her to misspell. But for some reason she chose advise. IMO when they were dictating the note to her, for her to write it...in her head she said..."I need to pick a word that I know was spelled correctly in the ransom note...and misspell it on purpose, not once but twice." So during the dictation, when they came to the word ADVISE, she said to herself...IMO..."Okay, that would be a good one, because it actually DOES sound like it has a z in it." Guess she didn't realize that people would soon find out that she was a journalism major. But really...think about it hold...the RN author spells attache (complete with accent mark) correctly, but misspells business....Patsy spells attache correctly, but misspells advise. That should tell you SOMETHING.

Edited to add....I went back and looked at the samples. The word attache comes BEFORE advise. IMO, she didn't think to misspell a word on purpose, in time to misspell attache. I also noticed that even in the sample LETTER, she writes Jonni B'....even putting the accent mark, after the B...and even when JonBenet's whole first name wasn't written out. She STILL had to add that dang accent mark....HOWEVER...she left it off of the word attache in her SAMPLE RN. If you look closely at the orginal RN, you will see that the Y that is written above the e, in attache...has a hook on it...like the rest of the Y's do, in the RN. The "accent mark" over the e in attache...in the orginal RN...is not an accent mark.

Not only that,but the 2 misspellings were only in the first paragraph of the RN.The RN author sure did get educated quickly.

Hey, I just noticed something. In the original RN, everybody that sees it, believes that the word attache has the accent mark over the e. GO BACK AND LOOK CLOSELY....above the e, (on the line above) is a y. The RN author put a hook on the end of their y's...like a backward check mark. You can easily see this in the RN. IMO...the "accent mark" above the e, in attache...is NOT an accent mark at all, but part of the Y that is above it. OKAYYYYY...in the sample RN, written by Patsy, she didn't put an accent mark over the e in attache, EITHER. What are the chances of THAT?

Not only that,but the 2 misspellings were only in the first paragraph of the RN.The RN author sure did get educated quickly.

I think that Patsy had to concentrate too hard to misspell a word...afterall...she was a Journalism Major. So, after the first paragraph...her true self emerged...spelling correctly.

...when they were dictating the note to her, for her to write it...in her head she said..."I need to pick a word that I know was spelled correctly in the ransom note...and misspell it on purpose, not once but twice." So during the dictation, when they came to the word ADVISE, she said to herself...IMO..."Okay, that would be a good one, because it actually DOES sound like it has a z in it."

You're dreaming.

Hey, I just noticed something. In the original RN, everybody that sees it, believes that the word attache has the accent mark over the e. GO BACK AND LOOK CLOSELY....above the e, (on the line above) is a y. The RN author put a hook on the end of their y's...like a backward check mark. You can easily see this in the RN. IMO...the "accent mark" above the e, in attache...is NOT an accent mark at all, but part of the Y that is above it. OKAYYYYY...in the sample RN, written by Patsy, she didn't put an accent mark over the e in attache, EITHER. What are the chances of THAT?

Good Catch, Ames! I went to look and I believe you are CORRECT. Look at her other "Ys" and you can see exactly what you are talking about. Attache has NO accent. Just the way she wrote it later.

..as far as the y with the little check mark at the end...look at Patsy's sample letter...in the word 'day' there again appears a check mark on a 'y'.what are the chances of that????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J
Back