didnt casey claim to have been robbed at gun point?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, C was the one to always cover for the perp.
Since she wears the pants, G always just went along with her.
With the gas cans, G grew a pair and called LE. I think he KNEW the perp was responsible.
JMO, of course.
I had not thought of it like that, he calls for stolen gas cans yet doesn't call when Casey claims she was robbed at gunpoint, or drops the issue when CA says "I'll handle it". Interesting, maybe GA did know and was tired of her getting away with everything. I can't say that I blame him.

She should have been stopped a long time ago. She's not in control. Right?

She's not stupid; could probably pass a psych 100 class with flying colors. She knows what she's all about.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HATE HER!

The gas can 'pair' must have been promptly amputated. He needs to grow another set and stand up for his grandaughter.

:clap::clap::Justice::Jumpie::clap::clap:

Didn't KC also claim she was (imaginarily) robbed, at her (imaginary) job at Sports Auth.

IIRC, the imaginary robbery at gunpoint was supposed to have taken place at her imaginary job at Sports Authority. I don't recall what, if anything, that had to do with the $4500 she stole from GA. That was money that was supposed to have been deposited in the bank, but wasn't, even though KC produced a fake deposit slip for her father.

IIRC, the imaginary robbery at gunpoint was supposed to have taken place at her imaginary job at Sports Authority. I don't recall what, if anything, that had to do with the $4500 she stole from GA. That was money that was supposed to have been deposited in the bank, but wasn't, even though KC produced a fake deposit slip for her father.

This is an interesting thread. I had forgotten all about this incident. Come on, who robs a Sports Authority? LOL! When GA found out his money wasn't in the bank, she probably told him that her purse was taken in the robbery and she was afraid to tell him his money was gone. Or she told him the bank somehow screwed up the deposit. And how in the world do you fake a deposit slip?

How in the world do you give 4,500 dollars to kc to deposit is more of the question?

I was under the impession that when the SA was robbed that is when the 4500 was stolen but I could be wrong ......... :waitasec:

Oh so many lies and so little time.......

kc clearly has no respect for her father and it seems Lee is the same way. I see no signs of him being the least bit interested in his father.

I got a kick out of the depo the other day when LA said he is a lot like his sister....JM say, "Yes, I can see that"...:laughbounce:

How do we know that's even true- If they knew she had been stealing lots of money for sometime- why would they trust her with 4500.00 cash to deposit. Doesn't add up.
GA does not have a squeaky clean past with money either it appears- maybe, he blames KC to cover himself-
CA told her co-workers GA and KC were arguing often-
KC had to learn this stuff from somewhere- GA sounds like a good teacher-

As for the imarginary robbery at her imaginary job- she has used this robbery excuse twice- If GA really believed she didn't have a job for 2 yrs, then he also knew there was no robbery. Why did he keep quiet and let CA believe it.

Also, 4500.00 is a lot of money- did CA believe KC or GA? What did she do about it?

kc clearly has no respect for her father and it seems Lee is the same way. I see no signs of him being the least bit interested in his father.

I got a kick out of the depo the other day when LA said he is a lot like his sister....JM say, "Yes, I can see that"...:laughbounce:

:)) ... I haven't seen or read the whole thing. Sorry I missed it.

If true (and we know it wasn't) George didn't even, as a father, (let alone former LE) look into this. He just went along with whatever Casey said.

A robbery at gunpoint (at a retail store or anywhere else) WOULD have been reported on the local news

Amazing how her lies are short lived as they are found out very quickly - fake deposit slip will eventually be proven fake as the money would never hit the account - I remember GA stating he didn't know it wasn't in there until other checks were bouncing back. She would eventually get caught.

Same with stealing money from her friend - her friend will noticed eventually that someone was cashing checks from her account.

Someone would have eventually discovered that there was no nanny and Caylee was really missing. Her lies have short lives.

The problem is she NEVER faced any consequences so why not continue on the path of lying to get what she wants.

$4500 is a lot of money. I remember when I was a kid my dad parked in front of a DELI and handed me a $20 and told me to go in and buy milk and bread - somewhere from the car to the store I dropped it. Came back out and told him and he was furious.

Imagine $4500

HAHAHAHA

The Anthony's and their silly stories are soooo comical, I'm LMAO ..

:crazy:

If she let kc have and take from her all those years, why should anyone feel sorry for them. Cindy took the house away from GA and she has all the responsibility and she likes it like that. She may have charged GA rent to live there....LOL. She claims he lost money gambling...well, it was also noted that he received about 32,000 from a workman's comp claim. I guess CA thinks it was hers and she got pissed. According to law. Workman's comp is not community property but CA looks at all money that walks through that door as hers. I imagine this is when she took GA off the deed.

Once again I will state that narcissists LOVE to spend money...but not their own. There had to other income in that house besides cindy's. Her benevolence just wouldn't reach that far without it. They are contolling, manipulative and always looking at the money angle.

So George had a hefty amount of money....who knows what he did with all of it? But I bet kc got some. He may have given her more than 4500 to deposit and she took that much from the larger deposit and when he ask about it, she told him she had it with her when the store was robbed...

So George lost the house over this because he lost money.

kc gets rewarded because it was her father's fault, not hers.

Cindy remains Lord and Master.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back