Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Blink did you see that ???

I know, but how does the woman know that there was money in the cards? I guess most likely from what was written inside. I don't really have words regarding George and Cindy and more.

Its just getting to the point of speechless for me. And I am never speechless.

Maybe she's carrying all the print outs from Ws in her backpack to pour over them at Baez--WAAAAHHHHHHH They're so mean to me!!!!!:boohoo:

I wonder how KC and CA feel that they are two of the most "hated" women. They are so popular now, maybe that is why KC had that little step in her walk when she went to see her attorney today. she knows everyone is watching this case and she loves all the attention. I hope they lock her up with Susan Smith, they will have a lot to talk about I am sure.

I know, but how does the woman know that there was money in the cards? I guess most likely from what was written inside. I don't really have words regarding George and Cindy and more.

I can not believe there are people who would send the money. They can quit their jobs now that they have so many people supporting them.

LOL
I don't think it should matter to *us* on here if they read / see what we say.... everyone is adults & I think pretty much [lol - for the most part hopefully] everyone has enough sense not to say anything that could be construed as libel or defamation.... we're simply discussing theories & speculating.... ;)

Is there a way to ask this lady which threads were printed out? I would think that could be very telling.

OMG, those kind of people are the type to be on here writing about themselves...I had thought it was just speculation.

Im feeling very creeped out!

Actually you can be sued for acusing people of murder and things like incest.

I'm wondering if the hat was a gift from Amy and Casey tore it up after Amy pressed charges.

I don't know.......is this Amy? She's wearing that hat.

So they are going to waste precious time they could be searching for Caylee to come here and see who's talking about them just to sue? (insert eye roll here)

Oh God.....I hope we are not helping her defense in any way. giving them ideas inadvertently.

Well, if they use any of the ideas we've discussed on here as part of the defense, we can always provide print-outs of WS discussions to the prosecution to say "they got that idea from us."

they need to concetrate their efforts on finding Caylee, getting help for their daughter nto searing ws!

You can open that picture in your paint program and take out the phone number. Or you can crop the picture, making it smaller and cutting off the phone number. Then delete the one you have on-line and reload the new one with the same name. Where ever the photo pops up, the new one, without the phone number, will be the one that comes up.

its all about appearances to these people

MOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i think she is killer... its my opinion

tell the lawyer to sue me..........

good luck with that

LOL
I don't think it should matter to *us* on here if they read / see what we say.... everyone is adults & I think pretty much [lol - for the most part hopefully] everyone has enough sense not to say anything that could be construed as lible or defamation.... we're simply discussing theories & speculating.... ;)

I just don't want to be party to the defense in any way. Being new, maybe I should just keep my mouth closed and listen rather than post. How can I say this without getting in trouble? The internet is a wonderful thing. But it can be "used" or mis-used in evil ways. Am I allowed to say that here? I am unsure of what is allowed or not. I do know the rules but sometimes it seems as if we are not supposed to say anything that isn't positive about this family.

I wonder how KC and CA feel that they are two of the most "hated" women. They are so popular now, maybe that is why KC had that little step in her walk when she went to see her attorney today. she knows everyone is watching this case and she loves all the attention. I hope they lock her up with Susan Smith, they will have a lot to talk about I am sure.

I remember one of the taped Cindy-Casey phone calls it went something like this...

Casey: I saw your cameo today
Condy: Which one? There was a couple and I have only seen one or two of them.

My question is....How does any of this find Caylee?

dangit how do I upload this pic to this thread? It's two pics of Casey and a friend, the friend is wearing that hat that was in the trash. The pictures are on the second page of the Documents, Images, etc. thread.

what the f are you guys lookin at- Blink on phone for 2 secs?? Post AAHH POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member