Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As suspected.

"Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer."

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2032

Oh God.....I hope we are not helping her defense in any way. giving them ideas inadvertently.

Oh God.....I hope we are not helping her defense in any way. giving them ideas inadvertently.

I've been warning posters of that from day one.

Don't make or drink the kool-aid!!!

As suspected.

"Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer."

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2032

Well, I am glad that is cleared up. :banghead:

As suspected.

Oh no they have been on here, I am so scared, please do not hit us with your hammer CINDY.:woohoo::woohoo:

What I hope is, whatever WS printouts there are, are the ones they posted while posing.

I would give anything to see those printouts, wonder if this dumpster diver has a scanner?

I don't think throwing out the cards is that bad. I am a birthday card trasher myself, open the card, read it and throw it away. My mother used to make us save them as kids and when I finally went to move out, straight to the trash went those 19 years of cards. Unless it's a card for no occasion or if it has something super meaningful written inside, I think of them more as somebody fulfilling in their mind an obligation. Although, I've been blessed to have never having to recieve a condolence card, so I can't say for sure that I wouldn't save those. About the print outs about themselves, they probably pass around what we are all saying about them and laugh about how ridiculous we are.

Or working on a defense for KC. Late at night KC supporters looking for feedback/ideas/confirmation come out on this site in droves. It's like another dimension.

They can post pics of the garbage, scans of the garbage--they can even turn around and ebay the garbage. The US Supreme Court decided this many,many moons ago. california v. greenwood 486 us 35

I think she should auction every single item found on Ebay (somebody would buy it), and put a big ole banner on her sale page stating that 100% of proceeds will be donated directly to TES. Hehehe.

Is there a way to ask this lady which threads were printed out? I would think that could be very telling.

OMG, those kind of people are the type to be on here writing about themselves...I had thought it was just speculation.

Im feeling very creeped out!

So I wonder if they post here since they are reading all the threads. wasnt there a thread missing this morning. HUMMMM. do you think they were posting last night on it?

cigarette stubs
[respectfully snipped from ysun above]

CIGARETTE STUBS??!!

.............after all that mess abt the cigg smell on the toys?!!! wth

This is merely a heads up and I really don't want a discussion about it as it could get outta hand. The Anthony's have some pretty loyal supporters here that are in contact with the Anthony's on a daily basis.

Right.

This is merely a heads up and I really don't want a discussion about it as it could get outta hand. The Anthony's have some pretty loyal supporters here that are in contact with the Anthony's on a daily basis.

I've heard. We have always known that. But to know for a "fact" that they read here is very different to me.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2016

There is link to where the woman blogs at that dug through the trash. Her name is MaddiesGram. I hope it is ok to post this.MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 11:44 AM Channel 9 is outside. They've been here for some time. I went through the trash bag and found several interesting thuings. Too bad I didn't take ALL of the trash. I was hoping for something of Caylee's to send to Tim.

Oh boy do they read blogs!! They even print stuff out! Found a baseball cap that's ripped up. Maybe that's why Casey had to buy a new one. People are sending lots of money. The envelopes are there with the return addresses cut off. All states are sending money to them.[/B] Found a pizza with fuzz on it!!!!! Maybe they were experimenting. (still smelled like pizza though!)

I did manage to find what looks like a child's wrist band or hair schrunchie. Will see if Tim wants it. Also, broken beer bottle, cigarette stubs, and a LOT of riggatonis. Oh wait, also a note left from George that said "Sweetheart," I left at so and so time for work. Will have to get it and scan it. Channel 9 is outside writing his story and it should be on 6 and 9, at noon.

More later!

Whoa Blink did you see that ???

Love it! I want it as my avatar! (without the number of course) Why do you think she ripped it blink? I swear she's been wearing a baseball hat with a pigtail sticking out of it all week.

Im curious what you think?

her hair is not long enough to wear it through the hole, but if it is fitted, your right it may not have a "thingy" if she wanted to. That is not what I am seeing or feeling about it though. I would want to know who gave it to her or where she got it.

cigarette stubs
[respectfully snipped from ysun above]

CIGARETTE STUBS??!!

.............after all that mess abt the cigg smell on the toys?!!! wth

I KNOW. I wonder who smokes and it also said broken beer bottles. They are just breaking the rules left and right with guns and beer.

I'm wondering if the hat was a gift from Amy and Casey tore it up after Amy pressed charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loutrecygne7